What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who needs what in your Superbowl? (1 Viewer)

Gottabesweet

Footballguy
My bigger money league: I'm down about 215 (weird scoring)

I have Elam and LT

2 fg's and 80 yards and a TD from LT should do it and some rec yards or extra points

In my other league

We are pretty much tied, He has Marshall and Gates and I have LT and SD DST

Marshall and Gates will have big nights. It would be awesome if SD can return a punt, fumble, pick, kick or anything for a TD and get sacks and picks all night and hold Denver to under 100 rushing yards and maybe under 150 passing. I'm not holding my breathe on this league though. He has the upper advantage. I need LT to go insane. and SD already had there good week.

I am up by 46 with Gates left to play. He has LT and Marshall. It's a standard performance league with PPR.

I'm thinking if Gates gets 10 points, it's gonna be tough for him. Of course, LT can always go insane, but I just don't think Denver is that bad. If the Chargers were playing Atlanta or Miami, maybe, but I think Denver's gonna put up a fight.

I am down by 3 with Gates and Marshall left to go.

HE HAS L.T.!!!!!!!!

I'm not liking my chances at the moment.

In 2 championships. In the first I need Rivers to score less than 22 points.

In the second I'm down by 5 and have Rivers, Gates and Marshall going against LT.

So ideally I need Rivers to have just an OK game and Gates/Marshall to combine to hold off LT.

I am up 11 with Gates and he has LT, Scheffler, and SD defense. Yeah basically it doesnt look good but I do hold out a small glimmer of hope :ptts: Id give myself a 10% chance. Basically I need Gates to have a huge game and Scheff and SD to be average.

not holding my breath here...I am down by 45.8 (thanks to my WRs Branch, Driver, Stallworth and my RB E Graham doing nothing yesterday)

He has Cutler, and I have LT and Elam. We do have a very generous bonus for TDs over 50 yds (double!) so I am hoping LT breaks a few of them! 6 pts for FGs over 50, so here is hoping Elam gets a few.

Yes, I am still living in Denial at the moment!

Last edited by a moderator:
down 13 with LT and Kaeding left...opponent has Marshall....in a PPR WR only league....

It's going to be a tough night....

Need Marshall to have 65 yards and a Td or 125 yards.....12.5 non-ppr pts. If anyone else needs Marshall big...prayer circle starts here....pm me

:bag:

I am up by 10. He has Nate Kaeding I still have Cutler and Lt to go. Not counting any chicken yet but I like my chances.

If I do end up winning this will be a back-to-back championship for me in a keep 2 league with 15 owners, very deep rosters and highly competitive.

I am down by 3 he has Gates . I have Scheffler and i can play eather K for Den or Sd..

no ppr. 10 yrds rec = 1 point tds 6 points

so what kicker should i play?

and do i have a shot?

i think i'am going to lose

any help guys??

I have Selvin Young and Antonio Gates going tonight. My opponent is done. I need 5 points in our scoring system to win (not too different from standard, except 1 pt/20 yards for RBs). Any of these get me the league title:

- Either Young or Gates scores a TD

- Gates gets 50+ yards receiving, Young gets nothing

- Young totals 100+ yards from scrimmage, Gates gets nothing

- Gates gets 30+ yards receiving, Young gets 40+ yards from scrimmage

- Young gets 60+ yards from scrimmage, Gates gets 20+ yards receiving

- a few other possible combinations

Up by 21 with S. Young or Henry for me and he has LT2 and Marshall - I think I am done in this one.

Down by 26 with LT@ for me and SD def for him - done here too.

up by 52 and he has Gates goin tonight - I think I should be save here.

and 1 Championship in my pocket.

Marshall and Schef to outscore Gates and LT, non-ppr w/ 5 pt bonus at 100yds, by 22. Also known as a "Miracle".

Big money league. $6500.00 to first $2500. to second. I am down by 7.1 he is done. I have Keading left. (or Elam if I want I have both kickers.) But i am going to roll with keading I think. I am hoping for 2 field goals 36 yards or over.

Down by 4. I have LT, he has Gates. :lmao:

Playing FF for five years, this will be my first championship. Thanks FBG!

In 4 championship games. Have Gates in all four leagues. Need a huge game from him in two leagues to have a shot (2 TDs, 90+ yds), okay game from him to win the others (3 for 40 should do it).

Let's go Antonio.

I have Elam and LT

2 fg's and 80 yards and a TD from LT should do it and some rec yards or extra points

In my other league

Marshall and Gates will have big nights. It would be awesome if SD can return a punt, fumble, pick, kick or anything for a TD and get sacks and picks all night and hold Denver to under 100 rushing yards and maybe under 150 passing. I'm not holding my breathe on this league though. He has the upper advantage.
Not sure how i have the upper advantage. I had FWP breaking his leg, AP gaining 27 yards along with Romo having 1 td against carolina and I have no idea how I'm even in the game? :excited:

Down 16.

I have Jay Cutler, Nate Kaeding and Antonio Gates going tonight.

He has LT2.

It's time for Antonio to step up for all of those owners that made it to the finals despite him sucking the last few weeks. 6-8 catches for 100 yards or so and a TD would be a lovely Xmas present, please.

I'm down 2. I've got Cutler (1pt/25yds passing, 6pts/TD pass/run) and my opponent has LDT (standard scoring).

:yes:

League 1 - Up 1.5 points and I have Marshall, he has LT and Selvin Young. Expecting a loss. :unsure:

League 2 - Up 42 points with Marshall, he has LT and Chargers. Should win that one unless LT scores 50 or more. :bag:

League 3 - Down 49 points with Marshall and Gates left. Expecting a loss :unsure:

League 4 - Up 24.25 points and he has Gates and Chargers D. Should be close, but expecting a loss. :unsure:

League 5 - Already won 148.80 to 90.45 and I still have Marshall. :towelwave:

I need 66 points from LT, Gates (or Scheffler) and Marshall. Extremely unlikely, but I'll be glued to the TV regardless. I'm sticking with Gates because I feel he has more big day upside then Scheffler.

Here's to a shootout... :boxing:

0.1 pts per rush/rec yard

0.5 pts per reception

6 pts per TD

3 point bonus for 100 rushing or receiving (not combined)

Opponents team was done yesterday. I'm down 21, but I've still got Rivers, Tomlinson, Gates, and the SD D/S. Nothing like having all your eggs in one basket, but if I only average 5.5 points from each player I'll get the win.

Up 5 with Scheffler.

Opponent has Rivers & Chambers. Pretty much need an injury to one of them to have any shot.

I have Elam and LT

In my other league

Marshall and Gates will have big nights. It would be awesome if SD can return a punt, fumble, pick, kick or anything for a TD and get sacks and picks all night and hold Denver to under 100 rushing yards and maybe under 150 passing. I'm not holding my breathe on this league though. He has the upper advantage.
Not sure how i have the upper advantage. I had FWP breaking his leg, AP gaining 27 yards along with Romo having 1 td against carolina and I have no idea how I'm even in the game? :lmao:
I had McGahee go down after just 10 yards. I also had my kicker lay an egg and yours almost hit 15 pts. You also made the right call by subing in Wayne back into your lineup over Chad Johnson. Brandon Jacobs and Braylon Edwards going off as well. I was going to play Cotchery over Lee Evans but didn't have anyone to call since I was at the Bills game and everyone was there.You have this one. I predict Marshall 8-124-1 (26.4) and Gates 7-85-1 (21.5)

LT 24-112-1 (3-17) = (21.7) and the Chargers Dst will max out at 10 total.

I need 6 points out of Gates..... and I am nervous!

I am concerned that he may not play.... my luck is down although I can still win and I had Parker go down and TO go down this week.

Come on #85!

I need 6 points out of Gates..... and I am nervous!I am concerned that he may not play.... my luck is down although I can still win and I had Parker go down and TO go down this week.Come on #85!
:whoosh: Me too..........I need 6 points from Gates and I also had to absorb a "goose egg" from FWP in my line-up!I pray to the FF gods that Gates has a solid game :shrug:

My big $$ local dynasty league.

I just need 13 points from Brandon Marshall and the prize is mine. HP scoring too.

Users who are viewing this thread