What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to drop (1 Viewer)

seatownfavorite

Footballguy
10 team $50 auction league

Start QB, 2RB, 2WR, 2Flex, TE, K ,DEF

Standard scoring except 4pt Passing TD

QB: Watson

RB: David Johnson, David Montgomery, Duke Johnson, Miles Sanders, Justice Hill, Tony Pollard

WR: Thielen, Golladay, Godwin, Boyd, Alshon Jeffery, Robby Anderson

TE: Ertz, Henry

K: None

DEF: Jags

Came out of draft with a weak RB core so have been gathering upside guys.

Moves: Drop Luck for Hill,  Lutz for Pollard, and traded Lockett for Duke Johnson.

Week 1 is here and I need to pick up a kicker.  I could do without Henry but he has value in my mind, I don't like Alshon but he is projected right in the middle of my WR pack, and I am banking the RB's in hopes of scoring on 1 or 2.  Just not sure who to cut....

10 team $50 auction league

Start QB, 2RB, 2WR, 2Flex, TE, K ,DEF

Standard scoring except 4pt Passing TD

QB: Watson

RB: David Johnson, David Montgomery, Duke Johnson, Miles Sanders, Justice Hill, Tony Pollard

WR: Thielen, Golladay, Godwin, Boyd, Alshon Jeffery, Robby Anderson

TE: Ertz, Henry

K: None

DEF: Jags

Came out of draft with a weak RB core so have been gathering upside guys.

Moves: Drop Luck for Hill,  Lutz for Pollard, and traded Lockett for Duke Johnson.

Week 1 is here and I need to pick up a kicker.  I could do without Henry but he has value in my mind, I don't like Alshon but he is projected right in the middle of my WR pack, and I am banking the RB's in hopes of scoring on 1 or 2.  Just not sure who to cut....
I'd wait as long as possible, if Zeke signs Pollard becomes your drop. If not I'd drop Hill, chances are you will never start him With DJ, Monty, Duke and Sanders and starting out Ingram will get the lions share of the work there.

I'd wait as long as possible, if Zeke signs Pollard becomes your drop. If not I'd drop Hill, chances are you will never start him With DJ, Monty, Duke and Sanders and starting out Ingram will get the lions share of the work there.
Agree with above. Is there anyway to trade to get a kicker back?

Agree with above. Is there anyway to trade to get a kicker back?
If the kicker he dropped (Lutz) is still available I would just pick him back up. Only a couple of kickers that are ranked higher.  Although trading Pollard and maybe Henry or one of your lower WR's to the Zeke owner for a top WR and a Kicker might work. Odds are he has a WR1 or high WR2 you could go after. 

Users who are viewing this thread