What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to Play? (1 Viewer)

SquashBug

Footballguy
Okay. I have a decent lineup but with one weakness and I need some advice on who to play in my FLEX position (half-ppr):

Cordarrelle Patterson (RB-Atl) vs. New Orleans
or
Darnell Mooney (WR-Chi) vs. San Francisco

From what I am reading, some of the experts don't know what to expect from Patterson this year other than the fact that he might get some passes in the flat and with 1/2 ppr this might help. Not sure if he will get the goal-line carries or if he will split carries between the 20's with another player. On the flip side, Darnell Mooney is supposed to be the #1 receiver out of Chicago but the weather will be bad and possibly not beneficial to the passing game. With that in mind, however, Yahoo is projecting Mooney to score 10.12 points while Patterson is projected to score 9.06. At any rate, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I play Mooney. I would like to see what Atlanta does with their RB's before relying on Patterson.
Yeah. That's exactly what I'm thinking too. I'm especially interested in whether he will be their goal-line back. Anyway, I think you're right and I am plugging Mooney into it and hoping for the best! Thanks!

A lot of questions for both. Mooney should see a lot more snaps than Patterson,will that translate into more touches?
Slight edge to Mooney

Okay. I have a decent lineup but with one weakness and I need some advice on who to play in my FLEX position (half-ppr):

or

From what I am reading, some of the experts don't know what to expect from Patterson this year other than the fact that he might get some passes in the flat and with 1/2 ppr this might help. Not sure if he will get the goal-line carries or if he will split carries between the 20's with another player. On the flip side, Darnell Mooney is supposed to be the #1 receiver out of Chicago but the weather will be bad and possibly not beneficial to the passing game. With that in mind, however, Yahoo is projecting Mooney to score 10.12 points while Patterson is projected to score 9.06. At any rate, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.
TOUGH CHOICE.....I'd go with Patterson at home vs a good NOR defense. Good SFO defense + bad weather in Chicago for Mooney.........

or

Thanks.
I would lean towards Patterson only because the weather situation in Chicago is going to be rain and that will affect Mooney. Plus the 49ers D is tough. The New Orleans D is also tough, but I feel it is the better of the situations here.

Users who are viewing this thread