What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to Start at Flex Position (1 Viewer)

SquashBug

Footballguy
Last week was terrible for me as my team finished dead last due to almost every player failing to meet their projected points. So, this week I really need to step up and to do that I need to plug in the right player in my Flex position. I am in a half-PPR league and need to start one of these players:

(1) Christian Kirk (WR-Jax) @ LA Chargers;
(2) Cordarrelle Patterson (RB-Atl) @ Seattle;
(3) Darrell Henderson (RB-LAR) @ Arizona

Normally, I would start an RB hoping for, if nothing else, a short goal-line touchdown or some pass receptions out of the backfield. But Atlanta isn't using Patterson that much on 3rd downs and Henderson has Cam Akers now splitting carries--which diminishes his value. I also don't like the fact that all three of these players are playing away games. Anyway, I'm thinking the choice is between Kirk and Patterson. Any ideas?

On another note. I just dropped Kmet (TE-Chi) and picked up Irv Smith (TE-Min) as I was tired of getting ZERO points at that position for two straight weeks. I also have George Kittle (TE-SF) recovering from an injury and sitting on the bench. That said, if Kittle is cleared to play, do I plug him in to the TE slot and take the chance that his playing time might be somewhat limited or do I simply play Irv Smith and hope for some points that way?

Again, any help is appreciated. Thanks.

On another note. I just dropped Kmet (TE-Chi) and picked up Irv Smith (TE-Min) as I was tired of getting ZERO points at that position for two straight weeks. I also have George Kittle (TE-SF) recovering from an injury and sitting on the bench. That said, if Kittle is cleared to play, do I plug him in to the TE slot and take the chance that his playing time might be somewhat limited or do I simply play Irv Smith and hope for some points that way?
If Kittle is playing you start him. Your other choices are just as likely to get a goose egg so might as well go with the better player. If his team is ok with playing him you should be to in this circumstance.

Users who are viewing this thread