What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to take at 3, Taylor and Harris gone (1 Viewer)

wolfeman

Footballguy
12 team redraft
PPR

I’m picking at 3.
1. Taylor
2. Harris

I’m feeling JJ, but CMC?? Looking for some help. Thanks

I had the 2nd pick in a 12 team draft over the weekend. CMC was my pick. The upside in a PPR is way too high and all RB's have risks of some sort. I was able to take CMC and got Barkley at 2.11. I loved that start.

Really thinking JJ
In my recent draft from the 2 spot I took RB-RB-RB (CMC, Barkley, Javonte) and ended up with A-Rob, Cooks, Godwin, Thielen, Olave, and Skyy Moore in a start 3 WR/2RB/1 Flex league. I was very happy with it.

Funny, because JJ is the safest pick in the 2-10 range and CMC is the riskiest. Looks like the team that drafted 2nd shares your aversion for risk, taking the safest RB in that range.

As deep as WR is this year, I would be hard pressed to take one before the 8 spot. If you had the time, I would trade down but it looks like you're on the clock.

Arguments can be made for Henry and Ekeler, but I'll lean CMC because that upside just can't be denied. That said, if you go that route, commit to getting your RB3 and RB4 early.

Users who are viewing this thread