What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who would you drop in dynasty league? (1 Viewer)

fantasybears

Footballguy
12-Team Half-PPR $200 salary cap dynasty league where salaries go up each year by a formula.
Auction draft each season with rookies and any free agents.
Roster 15 to 18 players.
Start: 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX (RB/WR/TE), 1D, 1K.

QB:  Mahomes ($15), Cousins ($4)
RB:  Chubb ($20) R.Jones ($11), N. Hines ($7), Penny ($3), Cohen ($3)
WR:  Jones ($63), Evans ($38), Thomas ($34), Sutton ($8), Fuller ($7), Higgins ($6), A. Brown ($5) Pittman ($3)
TE:  Andrews ($7), Fant ($5)
😧
K:   Zuerlein ($3)

Total salary now:  $242 (after increases from last season)
I plan on dropping Julio because he's so much, gives flexibility to keep anyone else.
All rookies (and people dropped) available in the auction draft this season.
What list of players would you drop?

I would drop Zuerlein, Julio, Cohen, Penny, Hines and maybe R. Jones.  

It is tough to really know without knowing who may be available and what are normal prices in the auction.  

I am going to ride Gally's coattails here as his list would be what I would do, but I am not sure I would drop Jones.  But, the price may be a bit higher than it should be, as I might hang onto a 2nd RB.  I would drop Fuller as I am not a fan of him and I feel I can find another WR to replace him.  

I would drop Zuerlein, Julio, Cohen, Penny, Hines and maybe R. Jones.  

It is tough to really know without knowing who may be available and what are normal prices in the auction.  
Also agree with Gally...  but pending what other RB's are likely to be available, your RB2 needs attention.  Since TB brought in Gio, RJones might be very limited value even as a flex.  

Users who are viewing this thread