What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who you like of this group of Safeties (1 Viewer)

yortstop

Footballguy
I have a bit of cap space and considering one of these safeties.....basic IDP scoring

Matt Bowen

C.C. Brown

Josh Bullocks

Donovin Darius

Tony Parish

Brodney Poole

Shawn Williams

Dwight Smith?

Was leaning towards Parish or Darius both are very good safeties and have proven their worth. I like the potential of Bowen(all I know of Wire is he stinks..YIkes) and Williams I think has pretty fair potential. I've seen that some like this Poole kid....worth picking up over these others? Dwight Smith, where is he sitting in NO?

TIA

Go with Brodney Pool. He will light it up this season.

Pool was a Romeo pick. More importantly, he was given a huge vote of confidence with Crocker being traded to ATL. Pool was injured much of last year, but came on strong near the end. I look for Pool to land in the Top-20 this year, especially behind the Browns swiss-cheese LB corp.

My #2 and #3 choices would be Parrish and Bullocks (flip-flopped if dynasty league).

Go with Brodney Pool. He will light it up this season.

Pool was a Romeo pick. More importantly, he was given a huge vote of confidence with Crocker being traded to ATL. Pool was injured much of last year, but came on strong near the end. I look for Pool to land in the Top-20 this year, especially behind the Browns swiss-cheese LB corp.

My #2 and #3 choices would be Parrish and Bullocks (flip-flopped if dynasty league).
as usual very good stuff and fwiw i agree with all your sentiments

I like Parrish the most here, if your goal is to win now, but Poole easily if you're looking long term.

I like Parrish the most here, if your goal is to win now, but Poole easily if you're looking long term.
Well it can be a mix of now and later but probably not going to keep either if the Cap hit with their raise is to much....top 20 each position get a percentage raise.What sorta #'s would you guestamate out of the two?

Thanks again

Josh Bullocks

Tony Parish

Brodney Poole

These are the three I'd look at - probably Parrish first, then Pool, then Bullocks.

For some reason I keep having visions of Shaun Williams doing good things in Carolina. The dude can't stay healthy to save his life (or his job), but every year I'm right back on the pimp wagon.

you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread