What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's Cooler, Bill Murrary or Prince? (1 Viewer)

Who's Cooler?

• Prince

Votes: 22 17.5%
  • Bill Murray

Votes: 104 82.5%

• Total voters
Prince is tool. A phenomenally talented, ridiculously entertaining live performer tool, but a tool. Bill Murray is second only to Jerry on the coolest to ever live scale.
Jerry ..... who?
gonna guess the one who died in '95
I'm sure a lot of Jerrys died in '95. Can you be more specific? Coolest to ever live with a first name Jerry is a mystery to me.
Seinfeld? Rice? Lee Lewis? Jones? Garcia?
No shtick, still looking for an answer from the OP on this one.JTFW?
It's Garcia.
Can't be. He died at Altamont in 69 was nowhere near the coolest to ever live.
fixed

Never understood why Prince is considered cool. He's a weirdo, a talented weirdo but a weirdo. He's not somebody I'd be interested in hanging out with, Murray would be a blast.
Cool music, cool clothes most mortal men or many other rock stars couldn't never pull off, and how women seem to be so drawn to him - even more than others rock stars.
I think he dresses like a gay guy NTTAWWT. Women being drawn to him is meaningless, lots of hot chicks love a-holes, doesn't make those guys cool.
Women are drawn to him in a tea-cup pomeranian sort of way. He's cute and can fit in your purse. That doesn't really qualify as cool though. Bill Murray should take this in a landslide.

Users who are viewing this thread