What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's Cooler, Bill Murrary or Prince? (1 Viewer)

Who's Cooler?

• Prince

Votes: 22 17.5%
  • Bill Murray

Votes: 104 82.5%

• Total voters

NY/NJMFDIVER

Footballguy
A AWESOME question. I only wish I thought of it. A young lady in my office asked me, and I was floored because she's only 22 and I didn't expect such a level of depth.

This left me stumped for quite a while, but I think I gave the duke to Bill after some debate.

Considering the Prince "chicks he's done" list compared to Bill Murrays (Garrett Morris and Lorraine Neuman), I'm going with the little purple guy that grows random pubic hair on his face.

Prince is too weird to win this. Murray has achieved a subtle coolness that few have without being all that weird.

A AWESOME question. I only wish I thought of it. A young lady in my office asked me, and I was floored because she's only 22 and I didn't expect such a level of depth.[/b

This left me stumped for quite a while, but I think I gave the duke to Bill after some debate.
:lmao: If only all women could have such depth and generate such philosophical/abstract questions. :rolleyes:

And, it's AN awesome question. And, it's Bill Murray. The grammar and spelling nazis thank you in advance.

The answer is Bill Murray, OBTW.

I met Prince once. It was in the Caboose bar in Minneapolis. He was there to check out the Lamont Cranston/ Doug Maynard combined show. He and his entourage` were pushing their way through the crowd (definately not his type of clubbing crowd, more of a drunk biker vibe and raging shroomer thing than he was used to I'm sure). He thought he wanted to stand and view the show from where I was. Though nearly nose to nose with me he turns and addresses some lakey who throws a hundred dollar bill in my face and says get this, "Make way for Prince". I did not, though I did pick up the bill. Prince then went to step around me and fell down the step not realizing that I was standing well below him. I found it funny that one step up and in heels he still was barely nose to nose with me before he fell. I helped him up. He did not apologize for his earlier crass behaviour nor thank me for my help. His lakey did throw another hundred which in those days was well appreciated even though I found him a ####.

Last edited by a moderator:
I met Prince once. It was in the Caboose bar in Minneapolis. He was there to check out the Lamont Cranston/ Duoug Maynard combined show. He and his entourage` were pushing their way through the crowd (definately not his type of clubbing crowd, more of a drunk biker vibe and raging shroomer thing than he was used to I'm sure). He thought he wanted to stand and view the show from where I was. Though nearly nose to nose with me he turns and addresses some lakey who throws a hundred dollar bill in my face and says get this, "Make way for Prince". I did not, though I did pick up the bill. Prince then went to step around me and fell down the step not realizing that I was standing well below him. I found it funny that one step up and in heels he still was barely nose to nose with me before he fell. I helped him up. He did not apologize for his earlier crass behaviour not thank me for my help. His lakey did throw another hundred which in those days was well appreciated even though I found him a ####.
He gets his goon to give you $200 and falls down in fron tof you, and you're not roughed up, and you think he's a ####?

I met Prince once.  It was in the Caboose bar in Minneapolis.  He was there to check out the Lamont Cranston/ Duoug Maynard combined show.  He and his entourage` were pushing their way through the crowd (definately not his type of clubbing crowd, more of a drunk biker vibe and raging shroomer thing than he was used to I'm sure).  He thought he wanted to stand and view the show from where I was.  Though nearly nose to nose with me he turns and addresses some lakey who throws a hundred dollar bill in my face and says get this, "Make way for Prince".  I did not, though I did pick up the bill.  Prince then went to step around me and fell down the step not realizing that I was standing well below him.  I found it funny that one step up and in heels he still was barely nose to nose with me before he fell.  I helped him up.  He did not apologize for his earlier crass behaviour not thank me for my help.  His lakey did throw another hundred which in those days was well appreciated even though I found him a ####.
He gets his goon to give you $200 and falls down in fron tof you, and you're not roughed up, and you think he's a ####?
Any person who refuses to deal with you face to face and who assumes his money will buy you is a ####. Having his lakey throw money at me was a #### move. Had he merely said he really wanted to check the band out up close, would I please mind moving I would have. Had he offered to pick up the my drinks during the duration that would have been cool or had he handed me the c-note. Dismissively throwing it in my face was not cool. I'm sure taht in the greater scheme of things he could give a rats sphincter what I think.

I met Prince once.  It was in the Caboose bar in Minneapolis.  He was there to check out the Lamont Cranston/ Duoug Maynard combined show.  He and his entourage` were pushing their way through the crowd (definately not his type of clubbing crowd, more of a drunk biker vibe and raging shroomer thing than he was used to I'm sure).  He thought he wanted to stand and view the show from where I was.  Though nearly nose to nose with me he turns and addresses some lakey who throws a hundred dollar bill in my face and says get this, "Make way for Prince".  I did not, though I did pick up the bill.  Prince then went to step around me and fell down the step not realizing that I was standing well below him.  I found it funny that one step up and in heels he still was barely nose to nose with me before he fell.  I helped him up.  He did not apologize for his earlier crass behaviour not thank me for my help.  His lakey did throw another hundred which in those days was well appreciated even though I found him a ####.
Any person who refuses to deal with you face to face and who assumes his money will buy you is a ####. Having his lakey throw money at me was a #### move. Had he merely said he really wanted to check the band out up close, would I please mind moving I would have. Had he offered to pick up the my drinks during the duration that would have been cool or had he handed me the c-note. Dismissively throwing it in my face was not cool. I'm sure taht in the greater scheme of things he could give a rats sphincter what I think.
I see nothing wrong with what he did. Obviously it's not the most endearing, but money talks...

I met Prince once. It was in the Caboose bar in Minneapolis. He was there to check out the Lamont Cranston/ Doug Maynard combined show. He and his entourage` were pushing their way through the crowd (definately not his type of clubbing crowd, more of a drunk biker vibe and raging shroomer thing than he was used to I'm sure). He thought he wanted to stand and view the show from where I was. Though nearly nose to nose with me he turns and addresses some lakey who throws a hundred dollar bill in my face and says get this, "Make way for Prince". I did not, though I did pick up the bill. Prince then went to step around me and fell down the step not realizing that I was standing well below him. I found it funny that one step up and in heels he still was barely nose to nose with me before he fell. I helped him up. He did not apologize for his earlier crass behaviour nor thank me for my help. His lakey did throw another hundred which in those days was well appreciated even though I found him a ####.
Um... where'd you find that? :o

Prince is tool. A phenomenally talented, ridiculously entertaining live performer tool, but a tool. Bill Murray is second only to Jerry on the coolest to ever live scale.

Bill Murray is the Chuck Norris of cool & funny. Tough draw for Prince, who's only gotten cooler with age.

This was really, really close for me but I had to go with Bill Murray. I've seen Prince in public before and can only hope to waltz into Bill Murray one day.

Never understood why Prince is considered cool. He's a weirdo, a talented weirdo but a weirdo. He's not somebody I'd be interested in hanging out with, Murray would be a blast.

Never understood why Prince is considered cool. He's a weirdo, a talented weirdo but a weirdo. He's not somebody I'd be interested in hanging out with, Murray would be a blast.
Cool music, cool clothes most mortal men or many other rock stars couldn't never pull off, and how women seem to be so drawn to him - even more than others rock stars.

Cool music, cool clothes most mortal men or many other rock stars couldn't never pull off, and how women seem to be so drawn to him - even more than others rock stars.
I think he dresses like a gay guy NTTAWWT. Women being drawn to him is meaningless, lots of hot chicks love a-holes, doesn't make those guys cool.

I think he dresses like a gay guy NTTAWWT. Women being drawn to him is meaningless, lots of hot chicks love a-holes, doesn't make those guys cool.
ok honey

Prince is tool. A phenomenally talented, ridiculously entertaining live performer tool, but a tool. Bill Murray is second only to Jerry on the coolest to ever live scale.
Jerry ..... who?
gonna guess the one who died in '95
I'm sure a lot of Jerrys died in '95. Can you be more specific? Coolest to ever live with a first name Jerry is a mystery to me.
Seinfeld? Rice? Lee Lewis? Jones? Garcia?

This is stupid, you want to compare a socially-awkward musical/songwriting genius to a comedian/actor.

:mellow:
Both are socially awkward or at least Murray is and Prince is just bizarre

I like them both but Murray is cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry ..... who?
I'm sure a lot of Jerrys died in '95. Can you be more specific? Coolest to ever live with a first name Jerry is a mystery to me.
The right answer is Tarkanian.

Jerry ..... who?
the one who likes to hump cheese: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/336/d/9/jerry____by_diinockaa-d5mvhp4.png

Jerry ..... who?
No shtick, still looking for an answer from the OP on this one.

JTFW?

Jerry ..... who?
No shtick, still looking for an answer from the OP on this one.JTFW?
It's Garcia.

Jerry ..... who?
No shtick, still looking for an answer from the OP on this one.JTFW?
It's Garcia.
Can't be. He died at Altamont in 69.

Users who are viewing this thread