What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's Hotter? Olivia Wilde or Kate Beckinsale (2 Viewers)

Who's hotter?

• Olivia Wilde

Votes: 61 23.6%
  • Kate Beckinsale

Votes: 198 76.4%

• Total voters
Certainly a tougher choice than the Chriqui/Brewster and Webb/Savage polls. But gotta go with Beckinsale.

I vote Wilde. Body is not great. But those EYES!

Intoxicating. If she looked at me, I think I would just start handing her money and doing other stupid things.

Like medusa

This is one of the hardest decisions ever in a "who's hottest"

Think I gotta go Kate. Such a pure, classy beauty.

I have no idea who Olivia Wilde is and didn't even bother looking. I know I wouldn't choose her over Kate.....I wouldn't choose anyone else over Kate either for that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Ted Lange as your Bartender said:
Olivia Wilde is extremely hot, but IMO Kate Beckinsale's beauty transcends "hot". She is on a whole other plane.
Other than the "extremely" part, this is a perfect summation. I don't get the love for Wilde. She's in the upper tiers, but nothing that makes her stick out from the Hollywood attractiveness morass. Kate will be 40 this year and she's still hotter than 99.5% of the competition.

'Ted Lange as your Bartender said:
Olivia Wilde is extremely hot, but IMO Kate Beckinsale's beauty transcends "hot". She is on a whole other plane.
Other than the "extremely" part, this is a perfect summation. I don't get the love for Wilde. She's in the upper tiers, but nothing that makes her stick out from the Hollywood attractiveness morass. Kate will be 40 this year and she's still hotter than 99.5% of the competition.
Right.

No offense to Wilde, since I don't even know who she is, but the answer is Kate.
Quorra from Tron: Legacy. Dr. Remy 'Thirteen' Hadley on TV show House.Love interest in Cowboys and Aliens.The hot mother in In Time.Paralegal temptress in The Change Up.

Olivia Wilde's hot but ever since she got famous a few years ago, Id say she's almost overrated. I thought I found a diamond in the rough 6-7 years ago when I saw her in some movies and had to find out her name. She's got an intoxicating face and eyes but the lack of TNA puts her down the list when were comparing her to hollywood royalty like Beckinsale for me.

And the fact that Beckinsale is almost 40 and Wilde is 28, yet Beckinsale is still hotter, is something that Id consider a plus for Kate and not the other way around.

Users who are viewing this thread