What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's Hottest? (1 Viewer)

lingerie girls

Votes: 6 3.8%

Votes: 45 28.3%

Votes: 17 10.7%

Votes: 5 3.1%

Votes: 14 8.8%

Votes: 13 8.2%

Votes: 2 1.3%

Votes: 16 10.1%

Votes: 2 1.3%

Votes: 6 3.8%

Votes: 5 3.1%

• Total voters
Changed from 6 to 7 after the rear view. Any chick that has her hands on 2 other chicks asses is a winner.

they are in a different order in the rear shot....not helpful. NOt a great pic either...tough to judge a few. But how in the world is 2 winning? She has no chest at all, and the half of her face that is showing looks like it's been hit with a baseball bat.

Went 7...might be a little thicker than most of them, but prettier.

2 is the clear winner here, though 5's 'girl next door' cuteness mixed with her tattoo makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

I hate tats on women. They're all disqualified. Null vote.
Do you wipe down every doorknob you encounter before you place your bare hands on it? Just curious.
And that's relevant...how?
I'm just trying to understand tattoophobia. Is it that tattoos give off an unclean vibe, a slutty vibe that is unbecoming of prudish men, or is it simply an eyesore?

I've already established that tattophobics are metrosexuals who fear biker and titty bars.

Do you wipe down every doorknob you encounter before you place your bare hands on it? Just curious.
I'm just trying to understand tattoophobia. Is it that tattoos give off an unclean vibe, a slutty vibe that is unbecoming of prudish men, or is it simply an eyesore?I've already established that tattophobics are metrosexuals who fear biker and titty bars.
I think that the female body is just fine without tattoos, so when I see them, I am usually not as attracted to that woman. There are some good ones, but most of the time, I just don't understand why women get them.

I'm just trying to understand tattoophobia. Is it that tattoos give off an unclean vibe, a slutty vibe that is unbecoming of prudish men, or is it simply an eyesore?I've already established that tattophobics are metrosexuals who fear biker and titty bars.
I think that the female body is just fine without tattoos, so when I see them, I am usually not as attracted to that woman. There are some good ones, but most of the time, I just don't understand why women get them.
whats so wrong with decorating your skin?

BECAUSE IT JUST IS! *starts rocking back and forth*

BustedKnuckles said:
Patriotsfatboy1 said:
Most of the time it does not look as good as the I decorated skin as you call it. Some people find certain traits more attractive than others. In most instances, I view the tattoos as making the woman look worse than without.

BustedKnuckles said:
Patriotsfatboy1 said:
Most of the time it does not look as good as the I decorated skin as you call it. Some people find certain traits more attractive than others. In most instances, I view the tattoos as making the woman look worse than without.
i get it...different strokes...i happen to like edgy women...kind of wild...the tats complete the look

Users who are viewing this thread