What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why has everyone forgot about the Panthers:confuse (1 Viewer)

coltshater

Footballguy
Panthers have played soild most of the year. They have a great D and a guy named Steve Smith. No has given them a chance Giants Bears. WTF even with Deshawn out I beleave you will see a Dever- Panthers super bowl let me know why it wont be.

Panthers have played soild most of the year. They have a great D and a guy named Steve Smith. No has given them a chance Giants Bears. WTF even with Deshawn out I beleave you will see a Dever- Panthers super bowl let me know why it wont be.
Your statement is misguided. I know not one sole here who doesn't think the panthers have a real shot at winning the superbowl.

No Foster and their best defensive player Peppers at less than 100%. Carolina is good, but I've been watching them all year and they are as inconsistent as they come. They could be two very good teams in a row to win the SB, but I seriously doubt they will with the injury problems they have.

Users who are viewing this thread