What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why hasn't the FBI taken (1 Viewer)

I attended Catholic Schools grade 1-12 and quit going to church my first year in college.  I could tell stories all day about the stuff that went on. I was an alter boy and saw the priest beat the crap out of another alter boy for laughing during mass..I am talking punches.  We never told our parents.

I went to an all boy Catholic HS.  When there was a dispute in one class the priest who was an ex-boxer would break out the gloves from his storage room and we would move all the desks around to form a ring.  Then the two students who had the problem would box it out. It was like a scene from fight club with cheering and screaming. Other priests would come in to watch if it was a good matchup. I swear they too pleasure from watching us fight.

In 4 years I was 2-1 in classroom bouts... my loss was at the hands of a DT from the football team who outweighed me by 50LBs...I landed two hard ones one his face right off the bat and he went wild throwing non stop haymakers at me..after I took about 20 punches the priest said enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
The FBI is allowing Catholic priests to keep raping thousands of young boys in the hope that the priests will tire themselves out from all the raping, in their tiredness the priests will make a mistake and allow an opening for the FBI, and then the FBI will pounce.  It's the Rope-a-Pope strategy.

Most people know ilov80s is someone I consider a friend. That was a joke that might not be tolerated on this board, but made me and others smile because ilov has a great rep and has demonstrated that often. 

Let it go.  

I'm a Roman Catholic and found it funny because of the distinction.  

Let's switch it up and post a real Irish poem by one person who contemplated God and the importance of God in the world: 

Turning and turning in the widening gyre

The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;

Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,

The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere

The ceremony of innocence is drowned;

The best lack all conviction,

while the worst Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;

Surely the Second Coming is at hand.

The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out

When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi

Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert

A shape with lion body and the head of a man,

A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,

Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.

The darkness drops again; but now I know

That twenty centuries of stony sleep

Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,

And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,

Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

Most people know ilov80s is someone I consider a friend. That was a joke that might not be tolerated on this board, but made me and others smile because ilov has a great rep and has demonstrated that often. 

Let it go.  

I'm a Roman Catholic and found it funny because of the distinction.  

Let's switch it up and post a real Irish poem by one person who contemplated God and the importance of God in the world: 

Turning and turning in the widening gyre

The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;

Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,

The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere

The ceremony of innocence is drowned;

The best lack all conviction,

while the worst Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;

Surely the Second Coming is at hand.

The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out

When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi

Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert

A shape with lion body and the head of a man,

A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,

Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.

The darkness drops again; but now I know

That twenty centuries of stony sleep

Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,

And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,

Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
Reads like garbage written by the worst kind of poet: an Irish poet. 

I just want to take a moment to note here that @FBG Moderator has 316 likes but only 315 posts. I'm thinking there's something :tinfoilhat: going on here too.
My favorite are the trolls who have 3x-4x more likes than posts.  

Think about the time that it takes to log into your multiple aliases and like all of your other aliases posts - in order to present yourself as popular.  

You're Back!!!
I'd like to say the time away allowed me to reflect on my actions so that I can become a better citizen of the board. However, it just hardened me to life. I made a lot of bad connections during my time away. I had been on the board for over 10 years without a suspension. Now that I've been beaten down by the man and forced to mingle with the other cast-offs and misfits of the internet, I just don't know if I can over go straight again. 

I'd like to say the time away allowed me to reflect on my actions so that I can become a better citizen of the board. However, it just hardened me to life. I made a lot of bad connections during my time away. I had been on the board for over 10 years without a suspension. Now that I've been beaten down by the man and forced to mingle with the other cast-offs and misfits of the internet, I just don't know if I can over go straight again. 
I think maybe a support group may help.

Users who are viewing this thread