What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wild Card teams - how many playoff games will they win this year? (1 Viewer)

Will a WC Team win the Super Bowl this year?

• Total voters

FUBAR

Footballguy
Looking at the likely wild card teams, at least the NFC teams look better than their likely first round matchups. Add to that, the Chiefs could beat the Bengals or Colts, and it looks like we could easily have 3 WC teams advance from the first round.

Would it surprise anyone if one of the WC teams won the Super Bowl?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, in fact it would not surprise to see the Ravens repeat from the wildcard spot. I think they win at least their wildcard game.

Sure, in fact it would not surprise to see the Ravens repeat from the wildcard spot. I think they win at least their wildcard game.
Dolphins have Pats, @ Bills, NYJ to finish. Ravens have @ Lions, Pats, @ Cincy to finish. My money is on the Dolphins winning 2 and the Ravens winning 1.

Id be willing to bet right now that the NFC wildcard teams win their first round games no matter who they pick.

San Francisco has the best chance of the three WC teams to win it all, but I think they lose next week

I think San Fran handles the Panthers, I hope my Saints win in Seattle but I'm not as confident of that happening. It could be Seahawks vs 49ers in the NFC Championship game.

I did not see a team play this week where I thought a Super Bowl team played.

I'd be surprised if the SB winner isn't one of our top 4 seeds (2 on each side)

Users who are viewing this thread