What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Will Tom Brady return to elite fantasy QB status in 2019? Pat’s offense looks unstoppable (1 Viewer)

Saboo

Footballguy
If (and it’s a big if) Antonio Brown gets to play a full season with the Patriots the New England offense could be historically good. Brady absolutely shredded the Steelers defense in week one and now he potentially has the best wr in the league at his disposal. I would argue that Brady has better offensive weapons (as a group) this season than he had in the Patriots 2007/16-0 season.

Who do opposing defenses try and stop? With Brown, Gordon (who looked great week 1) Edelman, J.White, etc, the Patriots are absolutely loaded and they have one of the easiest schedules in the league. If the draft were held today (Brown is on the roster as I type) I think I would take Brady as the second QB off the board behind only Pat Mahomes....Am I wrong?

Sorry if this was mentioned somewhere else. If it was I didn’t see a Brady specific thread 

Users who are viewing this thread