What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

William Green vs. Lee Suggs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you that saw the ESPN miniseries Playmakers last year, doesn't Green kind of remind you of DH (at least in his off the field character)? Only difference is instead of an aging veteran behind him, he has a young stud with just as much potential.

For those of you that saw the ESPN miniseries Playmakers last year, doesn't Green kind of remind you of DH (at least in his off the field character)? Only difference is instead of an aging veteran behind him, he has a young stud with just as much potential.
Yeah and doesn't Suggs kinda remind you of the guy "Tatoo" on fantasy island. Yup. Tis is da case. :yes:

Hear that flushing sound?  :confused: I sure hear the sound, loud and clear.  :lol: That turd you hear being flushed down the crappper is Lee Suggs fantasy value.  :excited: Green is gonna be the man and Suggs is gonna stink.  :HellToup: I'll be watching all the Suggs-man-lovers  :cry: when Willie smokes him outta a job.  :popcorn:
Isn't this a re-post from a couple months ago? C'mon, get a new original thought. <jk> ;)
iT was similiar but different enough :thumbup:
Bet you were wishing we'd have installed a flushing toilet smiley by now, huh?
:GenM:

Hear that flushing sound?  :confused: I sure hear the sound, loud and clear.  :lol: That turd you hear being flushed down the crappper is Lee Suggs fantasy value.  :excited: Green is gonna be the man and Suggs is gonna stink.  :HellToup: I'll be watching all the Suggs-man-lovers  :cry: when Willie smokes him outta a job.  :popcorn:
Isn't this a re-post from a couple months ago? C'mon, get a new original thought. <jk> ;)
:pigskinp:

Agreed :thumbup:

Agreed :thumbup:
DYNOMITE :excited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread