What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WIS MMXIII Back to the Future 3 - MLB107075 (2 Viewers)

What is up with Sammy's team? He must have weird settings selected because he keeps starting same guys at 0% and they get injured like 1st inning.

Sooo... how much longer does this thing have to go? Those of us more interesting in fake leagues with dead players are anxiously awaiting.

:coffee:

Koya said:
Sooo... how much longer does this thing have to go? Those of us more interesting in fake leagues with dead players are anxiously awaiting.

:coffee:
All-Star Break is on Black Friday.

sammy still trotting out guys with 0% and 31% fatigue ratings. has a 500+ PA guy in AAA, and at least one trade offer on the table to help fatigue. must not be following any more.

sammy still trotting out guys with 0% and 31% fatigue ratings. has a 500+ PA guy in AAA, and at least one trade offer on the table to help fatigue. must not be following any more.
Franklin Guiterrez plays 1 inning per game... the 1st before the injury lol

The false hope of my teams first half has been dashed by their expected mehishness. I'd rather just suck from the get go then get my hopes up. <_<

A.Dunn remains in the game at CF :mellow:

Franco and I are in a war for 1st place. How does playoff seeding work again?

A.Dunn remains in the game at CF :mellow:

Franco and I are in a war for 1st place. How does playoff seeding work again?
3 division champs and 1 wild card. I don't remember if 2 teams from the same division can play each other in the first round though.

I just lost two of three to Sammy, both of the late inning chokejob variety. :hot:

I knew my bullpen wasn't going to be great, but Huston Street and Seth Maness shouldn't have ERAs above 8 and 10 respectively. This wasn't a big offensive year.

Hey, will I be able to use AAA players after the transaction deadline? I use AAA very often with TU's team because of fatigue issues and if it is locked I need to make sure I have the right players up when it happens.

Hey, will I be able to use AAA players after the transaction deadline? I use AAA very often with TU's team because of fatigue issues and if it is locked I need to make sure I have the right players up when it happens.
no. rosters are locked after that deadline (which i believe is tomorrow)

Users who are viewing this thread