What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Woman texts guy 159k times after 1 date (1 Viewer)

I don’t think I’ve sent my wife 159k texts in a decade.

Some math on 159k texts in 10 months:

Assuming 7 hours of sleep per day, this would equate to 530 texts a day, a little over 31 per hour, and more than 1 every other minute. 

Police: Woman sends 159K texts to man after date, threatens to 'make sushi' out of his kidneys

:o well that's not very nice

I bet she’s great in the sack - this dude should have at least given things some time. He could have had a good time.

"In April 2018, Ades was arrested for trespassing inside his home while he was out of the country. Officers found Ades in the house taking a bath."

:shivers:

Umm...are we not going to talk about the story below sushiwoman?

Trespasser caught on security camera licking family's doorbell

Umm...are we not going to talk about the story below sushiwoman?

Trespasser caught on security camera licking family's doorbell
It's definitely out there but 159k texts in 10 months, claiming to be the guy's wife (after one date months ago), taking a bath in the man's house and threatening to make sushi out of the dude's kidneys kind of trumps the door bell licker dude. . . although that makes me want to smear a ghost pepper on my doorbell camera just in case this becomes a new "thing."

Had a match date at a bar about 2 years ago.  Got there and met the girl who didn't look anything like her pictures (surprise) so I had no interest but proceeded to spend about 2 hours chatting and having a few drinks.  I paid the bill, gave her a hug and said goodnight.  I had a 35 minute drive home and the entire time my phone is chirping with incoming texts but I don't bother looking until I get home.  The girl had sent me about 60-70 texts that started with I had a nice time tonight, then why aren't you texting back, you'll never find anyone as mice as me then got progressively nasty.  I just texted back when I got home - Now I know why you are single...    

Had a match date at a bar about 2 years ago.  Got there and met the girl who didn't look anything like her pictures (surprise) so I had no interest but proceeded to spend about 2 hours chatting and having a few drinks.  I paid the bill, gave her a hug and said goodnight.  I had a 35 minute drive home and the entire time my phone is chirping with incoming texts but I don't bother looking until I get home.  The girl had sent me about 60-70 texts that started with I had a nice time tonight, then why aren't you texting back, you'll never find anyone as mice as me then got progressively nasty.  I just texted back when I got home - Now I know why you are single...    
I don't want mice either, you made the right call. 

What kind of nasty things did she say?

I am SOSOSOSO glad that texting didnt exist when my Mary was on this earth. We lived in two houses in separate cities for our last 5 yrs because of her work and, when i'd be in Reno & she in Sacramento, every day after a work/play cycle, my answering machine would be maxed by her dozens of rambles. And when we were together, every home surface would constantly be covered by stickies of her random thoughts. Her favorite thing to do was write something filthy on a slip of paper & stick it in the cover of my tennis racket. Not kidding - one time a pink slip leafyleafed out of the cover to fall right in front of a playing partner to display a bloodscrawl of these words, "Baby, you & i click like castrating a lamb" Have a nice day!

😮Scary stalker stuff. Lifetime movie like, minus someone getting killed at the end. 

Nothing wrong with the girl, just using the wrong social media platform. Stick her rants in Twitter and she could become POTUS some day.

Is the guy not more crazy for not getting a new phone number sometime in there? I think they belong together. She should text him so.

I think disposable phones should be used until you are certain you want to hang with the person. No need to change your phone number. 

Is the guy not more crazy for not getting a new phone number sometime in there? I think they belong together. She should text him so.

I think disposable phones should be used until you are certain you want to hang with the person. No need to change your phone number. 
Better yet, use the TextFree app.  Gives you a burner phone number and you just text using the app.  It has ads on it but no big deal.  If someone goes psycho on you, dump the phone number.  Not that I know about these things......  :oldunsure:

I can't imagine meeting online for dating. Too many loons out there that could turn into a nightmare. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread