What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Women that are considered hot that you think are not attractive (1 Viewer)

The queen of this thread has got to be Maggie Gyllenhal. In the Batman movie, there are 3 men fighting for her affections or otherwise showcasing her as hot.
I thought the universal reaction to that was confusion. I get men fighting over Katie Holmes. I don't get men fighting over Maggie Gyllenhal. She fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
Maggie is one of the stars of the "women you find oddly attractive" thread, so she doesn't belong here.

I think she's hot at times and certainly appreciate some of her slutty roles, but she's definitely well below average for women in the motion picture business.
Yeah, but come on, that role specifically thrust her at the public as someone that 3 high profile dudes where lusting after. She made it through casting, so there were groups of people along the way that thought she was "pedestal worthy" hot

Maurile Tremblay said:
Natalie Portman.
Hafta agree with this one.

I had the pleasure of meeting her face to face some years ago and was not impressed. Not an ugly girl at all but not even close to a head turner.

I'll never understand why some guys tried to pawn off Steffi Graf as hot.
Yeah, there's a weird thing about chicks in sports that even the ordinary ones are pushed out as supermodels. I'm looking at you Danica Patrick
YES to both of these.

Then again Danica Patrick is probably the best looking person to ever be associated with NASCAR (aside from trophy girls or whatever).
What about that woman that changes the tires.

Maggie Gyllenhal seems like one of those women who, if you're in the same room with them, you can't take your eyes off of. She's tall, has a huge rack, big eyes, broad smile, nice hair, extreme confidence, and a combination of being sincere and nice, but a little crazy and naughty. I get that she's not supermodel perfect, but there's something about her that scratches an itch.

Maggie Gyllenhal seems like one of those women who, if you're in the same room with them, you can't take your eyes off of. She's tall, has a huge rack, big eyes, broad smile, nice hair, extreme confidence, and a combination of being sincere and nice, but a little crazy and naughty. I get that she's not supermodel perfect, but there's something about her that scratches an itch.
We must have a different definition of huge rack...

Maggie's side view

Maggie's front view

Maggie's cleavage

We must have a different definition of huge rack...Maggie's side view

Maggie's front view

Maggie's cleavage
If she was Madge from accounting, she might get asked out if the rest of the talent in the office was below average.

Maggie's side view

Maggie's front view

Maggie's cleavage
:X

Maggie's front view

Maggie's cleavage
Rent Sherrybaby

Report back

Maggie's front view

Maggie's cleavage
Rent Sherrybaby

Report back
I Googled Sherrybaby. I'm getting those same low-hangers that Fred posted in his defense of Maggie having a huge and /or sweet rack. I sometimes long for an occasional pair of 70s-style low-hangers; but, on the whole, I don't think it's the best look for breasts. To each their own, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie's front view

Maggie's cleavage
:X
She just looks like a really akward crossdresser in the first two.Schlzm

No

Any of the Kardashians, Miley Cyrus if people actually think she's hot, and Beyoncé I agree is a good one.

Guys talk about Jessica Alba like she's the hottest woman on the planet and I've never gotten that. Her face is like a million other Puerto Rican chicks. She's definitely beautiful but I don't cream in my pants when I look at her.
Have you never seen Idle Hands?

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, is there a woman on this entire list that you wouldn't have casual sex with?
what does that have to do with the price of tea in china?
there aren't many chinese women i don't find attractive.
Saw one on the subway this morning, had bleach blond hair, was wearing stretch pants with a tight little body. When she turned to the side, I got a glimpse of the face and she had terrible acne... Prob still would've banged

Any of the Kardashians, Miley Cyrus if people actually think she's hot, and Beyoncé I agree is a good one.

Guys talk about Jessica Alba like she's the hottest woman on the planet and I've never gotten that. Her face is like a million other Puerto Rican chicks. She's definitely beautiful but I don't cream in my pants when I look at her.
Have you never seen Idle Hands?
Sin City? OMGOMGOMG!! :yes:

Miley Cyrus

"Never get back together" singer chick

Hispanic mom on Modern Family that looks like she could consume a whole chicken in one bite

All Khardashians

The last 10 years of Angelina Jolie
Miley: She's invited to my bed and welcome to eat crackers there.

Taylor Swift: I think she's pretty-ish

Sofia Vergera: Completely overrated everywhere. She's probably wearing 5 girdles and 7 pairs of Spanx everytime she goes in public. She could put a whole pineapple in her mouth.

As mentioned previously, I look at people who think the Khardashians are hot (or even worthy of 2 seconds of attention) like they spent their childhood drinking mercury out of lead cups.

I'm not exactly sure when it happened, but I think most agree at some moment in time Angelina stopped being hot and started looking too weird and plasticy.
Yea now. She looks that good at 41. Look at her when she was 27.

Maggie's side view

Maggie's front view

Maggie's cleavage
How is it possible to look 50 years old when your 36 in Hollywood?

Miley Cyrus

"Never get back together" singer chick

Hispanic mom on Modern Family that looks like she could consume a whole chicken in one bite

All Khardashians

The last 10 years of Angelina Jolie
Miley: She's invited to my bed and welcome to eat crackers there.

Taylor Swift: I think she's pretty-ish

Sofia Vergera: Completely overrated everywhere. She's probably wearing 5 girdles and 7 pairs of Spanx everytime she goes in public. She could put a whole pineapple in her mouth.

As mentioned previously, I look at people who think the Khardashians are hot (or even worthy of 2 seconds of attention) like they spent their childhood drinking mercury out of lead cups.

I'm not exactly sure when it happened, but I think most agree at some moment in time Angelina stopped being hot and started looking too weird and plasticy.
Yea now. She looks that good at 41. Look at her when she was 27.
I'm not a time traveler. We're talking about women who are considered hot in the present (she generally is) who you or I think is not attractive (I don't).

Users who are viewing this thread