What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Women that are considered hot that you think are not attractive (1 Viewer)

(HULK)

(Smash)
I'll start.

Malin Ackerman.

I'm on my phone so no pics of her word unattractive face just yet.

Let's hear yours.

Saying that someone who most consider hot is not attractive is usually someone trying to be a contrarian. So, her are some hotties who I'll just say I think are overrated:

- Cameron Diaz

- Julia Roberts

- Renee Zellweggar

- Angelina Jolie (I know I'll catch hell for this one but I don't like the Botox looking lips and she just seems insane)

- Any Otis-type supermodel - I don't like flat-chested twigs.

Reese Witherspoon.

If I wanted to bang a chick who looked like Jay Leno with a wig, I'd just put a wig on Jay Leno.

Oh another: Rihanna

I think she was like 3rd in the hottest 100 list somewhere. Don't see it at all. She's "okay" at best to me.

Saying that someone who most consider hot is not attractive is usually someone trying to be a contrarian. So, her are some hotties who I'll just say I think are overrated:

- Cameron Diaz

- Julia Roberts

- Renee Zellweggar

- Angelina Jolie (I know I'll catch hell for this one but I don't like the Botox looking lips and she just seems insane)

- Any Otis-type supermodel - I don't like flat-chested twigs.
RobertsusedtobeprettyhotIMO. Morphed into a joker face with age.Rene was never hot. Agree.

Kristen Stewart.

I get that guys into Twilight are jonesing to lose their virginity, but in their horniness they're vastly overrating a very ordinary girl.

Reese Witherspoon.

If I wanted to bang a chick who looked like Jay Leno with a wig, I'd just put a wig on Jay Leno.
The movie Cruel Intentions baffled me. Sarah Michelle Gellar: uber hot chick. Reese, goody two shoes virgin with a five head. Why does Phillipe get so hung up on the dud when he could be tapping Gellar?

Kristen Stewart.

I get that guys into Twilight are jonesing to lose their virginity, but in their horniness they're vastly overrating a very ordinary girl.
I'm attracted to her, but barely. Maybe if she showered more regularly.

Any of the Kardashians, Miley Cyrus if people actually think she's hot, and Beyoncé I agree is a good one.

Guys talk about Jessica Alba like she's the hottest woman on the planet and I've never gotten that. Her face is like a million other Puerto Rican chicks. She's definitely beautiful but I don't cream in my pants when I look at her.

Any of the Kardashians, Miley Cyrus if people actually think she's hot, and Beyoncé I agree is a good one.

Guys talk about Jessica Alba like she's the hottest woman on the planet and I've never gotten that. Her face is like a million other Puerto Rican chicks. She's definitely beautiful but I don't cream in my pants when I look at her.
The Kardashians are good candidates. They don't make me horny.Alba could wear a burka and still give me raging hulkwood.

Sounds about right. Not sure if guys think Cyrus is hot. Pretty decent pole question potential, perhaps has been done already.

Emily Rajikowski (sp?)

Good looking gal, but looks emaciated at times. Looked good in the Blurred Lines video, but something bugs me about her (could be that she doesn't have her hand down my pants at this very moment).

Not saying she's not hot, just a tad overrated and inconsistent.

Emily Rajikowski (sp?)

Good looking gal, but looks emaciated at times. Looked good in the Blurred Lines video, but something bugs me about her (could be that she doesn't have her hand down my pants at this very moment).

The spainished looking one from the blurred lines video? Super hot. Would keep her chained up in my basement.

Emily Rajikowski (sp?)

Leave. Now.

The Kardashians are good candidates. They don't make me horny.Alba could wear a burka and still give me raging hulkwood.
Add in a burlap bag and the wind blowing the wrong way and I'm with you GB. :thumbup:

the Williams sisters

jada pinkett smith

tiffany amber theisen

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread