What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

woot.com (1 Viewer)

The average # of non-Righetti posts in this thread per day is an accurage guage of its quality.

Today on woot.com

they are featuring

InFocus 61" DLP Ultra-Thin HDTV with Accessory Kit

only $2,499.99 + $5 shipping
Oh....I forgot to thank you for posting the link a few weeks ago for this TV. I bought it and it is GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......

this thread is not going well despite what should be a very successful thread. we may need someone else to take over this shtick.

today on woot.com

Mark of Fitness Wrist-Mounted Blood Pressure Monitor

$19.99

+ $5 shipping
First time I ever bought woot was this today. My BP equip at my office has gone down and wanted something easy to measure the BP of patients in my office that might have that concern. Bingo.

You've got to be sitting at your computer at 1 AM est. when the new item is listed to find one still available.

You've got to be sitting at your computer at 1 AM est. when the new item is listed to find one still available.
Dammit, this cuts into my lunch. Bastards could at least make it 1:30 AM. :hot:

Don't mean to steal your shtick there Righetti ...

But just bought me another WOOT

128Mb of storage is small ... 2 hours worth of music. But sheesh, $20??? I bought 2. One for one genre of music and one for another :thumbup:

Not to mention, when I finally get myself an iPod ... I can pass these down to my kids without worry.

Last edited by a moderator:

128Mb of storage is small ... 2 hours worth of music. But sheesh, $20??? I bought 2. One for one genre of music and one for another :thumbup:

Not to mention, when I finally get myself an iPod ... I can pass these down to my kids without worry.
nice link you got there..... :D

One of the best things about Woot is their product descriptions......Creative MuVo 128MB MP3 Player$19.99+ $5 shippingBust A MuVoA metaphysical dialogue, with specs:The Angel on Woot's Shoulder: I'm not sure about this woot. I mean, 128MB is pretty pathetic. Couldn't we just donate these Creative MuVo MP3 players to charity, and sell another nice pulse monitor instead?The Devil on Woot's Other Shoulder: Ah, go pluck a harp. It can store enough songs for a jog or a commute, especially if we're talking WMAs. 128MB oughtta hold the little SOBs for a while.Angel: It just doesn't seem right. Asking people to pay twenty hard-earned dollars for a virtually obsolete player that doesn't even have a display screen – you can't honestly tell me that's wooterrific.Devil: The hell I can't. Look at it this way: at this price, it's practically disposable. And thanks to USB, you can easily drag and drop files to queue up a new playlist everytime you use it.Angel: I still don't trust USB. "The Devil's connectivity," we call it. I'll stick to my beloved RS-232, thank you very much.Devil: Actually, we're migrating to FireWire down there, but nevermind. The Creative MuVo has other alluring features. It's tiny, the way kids like ‘em these days – about the size of a cigarette lighter. One AAA battery (included) gives it 12 hours of continuous playback. And the neck strap lends a certain air of dorky readiness – a lot like that ludicrous fanny pack you insist on wearing.Angel: Hey! I'll have you know this fanny pack is a very convenient alternative to a handbag, while avoiding the social taboos against males carrying a purse.Devil: What difference does it make? You guys don't have genitals anyway.Angel: Man, that's low. Fine, fine, sell the MuVo. Just never mention the genital thing again.

128Mb of storage is small ... 2 hours worth of music. But sheesh, $20??? I bought 2. One for one genre of music and one for another  :thumbup:

:Fixed:Thanks for looking out for me GB :thumbup:

On a side note:

Hebert Woots a Mac-Daddy DLP TV ... Coop Woots a 128Mb MP3 player

I am experiencing feelings of inadequacy :bag:

I bought two of them, too, for stocking stuffers. At this price it's a steal. I have the 512MB version of this player and it's great.

128Mb of storage is small ... 2 hours worth of music. But sheesh, $20??? I bought 2. One for one genre of music and one for another  :thumbup:

:Fixed:Thanks for looking out for me GB :thumbup:

On a side note:

Hebert Woots a Mac-Daddy DLP TV ... Coop Woots a 128Mb MP3 player

I am experiencing feelings of inadequacy :bag:
baby steps.....

I bought two of them, too, for stocking stuffers. At this price it's a steal. I have the 512MB version of this player and it's great.
At 19.99 these seriously are great stocking stuffers / secret santas / whatever. I may pick a couple up (I'm actually surprised they are not sold out yet).

At 19.99 these seriously are great stocking stuffers / secret santas / whatever. I may pick a couple up (I'm actually surprised they are not sold out yet).
good deal but too late for stuffing stockings with

Today's Woot product description..... :D Mediocre Under Cabinet CD Player$29.99+ $5 shippingWhaddya Listening To Under There?It's an eternal kitchen dilemma. You can't get your dishes done unless you can get your groove on. If the rhythm ain't cookin', you ain't cookin'. If music be the food of food preparation, let the food play on – OK, this metaphor's breaking down, but you see our point. To paraphrase LL Cool J, you can't cook without your radio. Problem is, most of our kitchens are already crammed with space-eating devices. Amidst the coffee makers and bread machines and fajita grills, there's just no room for a humble boombox on our counters anymore.Into this quandary swoops the GPX York D830 Under-Cabinet CD Player. Not only does it play CDs and receive crisp AM/FM signals via a PLL-synthesized digital tuner, it hangs obediently to the underside of any cabinet or overhang. The elegantly simple mounting hardware screws on easily, and the radio just slides right into its upside-down perch. Think of the D830 as a well-groomed bat with an impeccable singing voice and no risk of rabies.And it's not just a kitchen thang, neither. Bring the gift of glorious song to any cluttered office, workshop, dungeon, or chapel. It includes 40 radio preset channels, 20-track CD programming, two full-range front-firing speakers, and a unified backlit LCD display. And power outages don't faze it – keep a 9-volt battery (not included) in the appropriate slot and the D830 will remember where it was when the lights went out. Yes, the manufacturer is mediocre. Some people might refer to the GPX/York brandname as "craptacular", but we prefer the more optimistic "affordabletacular". Besides, if you're gonna get chili sauce or sawdust or bone fragments all over the place, you don't want your premium German-made audiophile system getting splattered in the process. From "Under My Thumb" to "Down Under", "Under the Sea" to "Under Pressure", the D830 keeps your cheap thrills on the down-low.

laserreosrt66 is not going to be happy

today on woot.com

Saitek ST90 Collapsible USB Joystick

$4.99

+ $5 shippin

althoughI thought it was a back-massager

today on woot.com

Saitek Mephisto Micro Chess Computer

$14.99+ $5 shipping

condition:

New

product(s):

1 Saitek Mephisto Micro Chess Computer - CH07

Discuss this product (217 comments)

missed Christmas Woot

today on woot.com

Saitek Mephisto Micro Chess Computer

$14.99+ $5 shipping

condition:

New

product(s):

1 Saitek Mephisto Micro Chess Computer - CH07

Discuss this product (217 comments)

missed Christmas Woot
Grabbed two of these - one for me, may sell the other unless a friend wants it. They were $15-$20 cheaper than the same thing (I think) on eBay.

Crappy toaster today.
It ain't no ordinary crappy toaster.....It's a crappy "Westinghouse Black 2-Slice Wide Toaster with Toaster Box"!!

I'd rather have a mediocre under cabinet cd player.

today on www.woot.com

Mustek GSmart D50 3.1MP Digital Camera

$69.99

+ $5 shipping

condition:

New

product(s):

1 Mustek GSmart D50 3.1MP Digital Camera

Discuss this product (236 comments)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread