What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wordle (6 Viewers)

Wordle 630 6/6

Wasn't sure it was a word. I see IK also struggled with this one.

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ cider (Johnny Applebee's day)
🟨🟨⬜🟩⬜ legit
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟨 ollie
⬜⬜🟨🟩🟩 speil
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩 exfil
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Quordle 411 (par)
8️⃣5️⃣
7️⃣6️⃣
quordle.com
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟨🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬜⬜🟨🟨 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟩⬜⬜🟨🟨 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 ⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Wordle 630 6/6

Wasn't sure it was a word. I see IK also struggled with this one.
Yeah I had a bit of a blind spot today. I didn't immediately see that possibility, and when I did I wasn't sure if was going to be in the dictionary. Of course I could have just tried it and found out.

According to the little wordle bot, there were only four possible solutions after my second guess. I needed all four attempts. :bag:

Last edited:
Despite the brain fart on guess three, I'm not sure I have ever had two vowels on the first guess, but still take five guesses the put either of them in the right position. I mean, it's not possible to be worse.

Wordle 630 5/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨ atone
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬› swear
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› pacer (wtf)
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨ media
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 email

I sat there staring at wordle for 10 minutes today because I was like there’s no ####### way that’s the word, because it’s an abbreviation. But here we are.

Wordle 632 6/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜tread
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩place
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩flake
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩slave
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩glaze
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩blame

holy crap. just about didn't get it. I think I tried about every 2 letter combo there for the missing 2 letters.

Wordle 632 6/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜tread
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩place
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩flake
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩slave
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩glaze
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩blame

holy crap. just about didn't get it. I think I tried about every 2 letter combo there for the missing 2 letters.
The main reason I settled on "crypt" as my opening word is based upon my unproven idea that hoarding consonants reduces my chances of getting caught up in a downward spiral of possibilities like you did today. The downside (again, unproven) is that I score fewer '3's and more '5's now.

Wordle 632 6/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜tread
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩place
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩flake
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩slave
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩glaze
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩blame

The main reason I settled on "crypt" as my opening word is based upon my unproven idea that hoarding consonants reduces my chances of getting caught up in a downward spiral of possibilities like you did today. The downside (again, unproven) is that I score fewer '3's and more '5's now.
I tend to try and get the vowels figured out first, as that helps me with guesses better. But I can see the benefit of your approach as well.

Users who are viewing this thread