What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you do any of these Josh Gordon deals? (1 Viewer)

chapie1968

Footballguy
12 team PPR, we have 2 flexes  a RB/WR and a WR/TE  
We can start up to 5 WR with flexes or 3 RBs and 4 WRs.

I have an owner that is bugging me for Gordon, I tried to get Mike Evans in return but he won't go for it, but he keeps sending me offers.

My team

Big Ben, Mahomes
Elliott, M Gordon, R Freeman, J Williams, J Richard
AJ Green, Fitzgerald, Golladay, J Gordon, Ginn
Njoku, McDonald

I give up J Gordon and Richard and I get Ingram and Ertz
I give up J Gordon and Richard and I get L Miller and Ertz
I give up J Gordon and Ginn and I get Ertz and Corey Davis

are they all good?  Which would strengthen my team most.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I would do Davis and Ertz.  Ertz is a big upgrade at TE and Corey Davis could score just as many points if not more than Gordon.

Plus, the Browns cut him for a reason.  New England will give him every opportunity to succeed, but who's to say he lasts the whole year.  

I'd do the first trade. I don't love your rbs but who knows if Gordon is going to be a consistent valuable fantasy player. He could be a stud, but he obviously has off the field issues and has to learn a new playbook.

Ingram will be a solid rb2/rb3 when he comes back and Ertz is an easy TE1 every week, especially with Wentz back now. I'd say take the second one but I think you can get better rb production elsewhere.

Thoughts on mine?

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/770469-superflex-trade-whir/

I'd also favor Ingram as he would give you trading power should you wish to trade for a WR down the road.

I would go Ertz and Miller. Gives you a huge upgrade at TE with the added bonus of some additional RB depth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread