What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you make this trade for Keenan Allen? Will help in return! (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
10-team, 2 QB, .5 PPR league. We start 2 QBs, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, Flex (RB, WR, or TE), K, and DEF

Team is: QB - Aaron Rodgers, Jared Goff; RB - Ezekiel Elliott, Mark Ingram, Jamaal Williams, Aaron Jones, Corey Clement; WR - Davante Adams, T.Y. Hilton, Doug Baldwin, Kenny Golladay, Sammy Watkins; TE - O.J. Howard; DEF - Rams, Vikings; K - Ficken (Rams)

Team B: QB - Deshaun Watson, Alex Smith, Case Keenum; RB - Alex Collins, LeVeon Bell, Derrick Henry, Sony Michel, Marlon Mack, Austin Ekeler; WR - Keenan Allen, Demaryius Thomas, Quincy Enunwa, Marquise Goodwin; TE - Zach Ertz; DEF - Bears; K - Elliott (Eagles)

Although he's getting a lot of targets, I have real concern about T.Y. Hilton receiving passes from Andrew Luck as the offense isn't going downfield. This team has Bell on the trading block but that says more about how he feels about the state of his team versus Bell as he's off to a poor start in a lot of areas. I could use a 2nd RB to play this weekend (and a strong 3rd RB through the bye weeks/remainder of season) and I feel like my WR group is pretty deep right now and can get some additional depth off waivers (Ridley, Boyd, Mike Williams, John Brown, Chris Godwin are all available). Feel like it's a good time to buy low on Allen.

RBs on waivers include T.J. Yeldon, Duke Johnson, Alfred Morris, Theo Riddick, Ty Montgomery, Wendell Smallwood. Mostly bit players that will only get run unless someone ahead of them gets injured. Morris seems like the best option of the bunch. I like Michel considering Burkhead's neck injury meaning he may get more carries/snaps.

I would send T.Y. Hilton, Doug Baldwin, and Jamaal Williams for Sony Michel and Keenan Allen. I don't have much faith in Baldwin's return from injury.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!!! Yeah, I'm not sure how desperate he is. His team won last night but it's not like Allen's doing him any favors. Would feel better about making the offer if I knew how soon Baldwin was returning.
TY is a good player don't get me wrong, but he is not on KA's level. That leaves Baldwin and J. Williams for Sony Michel.  With Baldwin being 30 and injured, I greatly prefer Sony.  I think you are winning handily regardless of if Baldwin comes back tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread