What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you rather....trade for (1 Viewer)

umrebel

Footballguy
12 team keeper. Standard nonPPR

Would you rather Trade for 2 more years of M. Valdez-Scantling (9th round keeper) plus a 7th and 9th round draft pick...

Or... one more year (2019) of D. Watson (12th round keeper) and a 8th round pick ..

Note: my other keepers are JuJu, Brieda, maybe Foreman or Hunter Henry... Also, I have FOUR picks in the 4th round and TWO picks in the 5th round (plus picks in all other rounds)

Thanks in advance

(Mahomes and Goff will likely be the only 2 QBs kept next year)

Last edited by a moderator:
How many players can you keep?  Do people keep QB's?  Also, what are your prospects for this year?  What QB do you currently have?  What WR's do you currently have?

Too many questions to give an educated answer.  In a vacuum I probably would rather have Watson. 

Teams can keep up to 3 players... no one drafted in first 2 rounds can be kept... only Mahomes and Goff will be kept ad far as top 12 QBs go.. Trubisky probably will also be kept)

Teams can keep up to 3 players... no one drafted in first 2 rounds can be kept... only Mahomes and Goff will be kept ad far as top 12 QBs go.. Trubisky probably will also be kept)
In a league that keeps that few I typically look at it like a redraft and keep the best player regardless  of value.  If the players are equivalent then I factor in the value of the round cost. 

In your case since there will be a lot of QB's available then it really doesn't do you much good to keep Watson because QB's are easy to get. 

Users who are viewing this thread