What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you trade Kamara for 1.1/late 23 1st when trying to 3-peat? (1 Viewer)

I have a team that has back-to-back chips and feel like I need to run it back for a chance at the crazy elusive 3-peat but could get this deal if I wanted.  It is a 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex, 1 TE and .5 PPR league.  My main roster is below:

QB - Dak and Carson Wentz

RB - Alvin Kamara, Joe Mixon, David Montgomery, Saquon Barkley, and Gus Edwards

WR - Davante Adams, Tyreek Hill, Calvin Ridley, and Jaylen Waddle

TE - Travis Kelce and Kyle Pitts

I already have 1.3 this year and 3 1sts/2 2nds next year so don't really need picks.

With all of that said.....would you take 1.1 this year and a 23 1st (most likely late as his team would be really good with Kamara) for AK41?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would do it.  You have the depth at RB to absorb the loss at RB and it gives you ammo to stay relevant moving forward.  In addition if you get injuries you have picks to flip for marquee players to help for the stretch run

Thanks.  That is kind of my thinking.  Since it would give me 4 1sts next year (1 in the top half and 3 in the back half) I would probably use 1.1 on Hall and 1.3 on Spiller/Walker but the combine and draft could change things.

Just a bit gun shy of breaking up a back to back winning team.

Thanks.  That is kind of my thinking.  Since it would give me 4 1sts next year (1 in the top half and 3 in the back half) I would probably use 1.1 on Hall and 1.3 on Spiller/Walker but the combine and draft could change things.

Just a bit gun shy of breaking up a back to back winning team.
It's not breaking up a winning team.  It's one player that has some significant question marks that you can easily replace because of the depth you have at that position.  It's being active in staying on top for the foreseeable future.  Don't think of it as breaking anything up.  

Users who are viewing this thread