What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you wipe your friend's butt? - Mods please read before deleting (1 Viewer)

Well?

• Yes

Votes: 42 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 22 34.4%

• Total voters

strykerpks

Footballguy
Back in the day I had 2 friends with MD. They were brothers and very close friends of mine. I still shed a tear on the anniversaries of their death dates. There's a long story there that I may get into if pressed. Regardless, our group of friends did not find it weird to lift them on to a toilet, let them do their thing and then wipe them when they were done. 

Through other discussions I've heard that this might be weird. So I pose the question. Would you wipe your friends butt?

Back in the day I had 2 friends with MD. They were brothers and very close friends of mine. I still shed a tear on the anniversaries of their death dates. There's a long story there that I may get into if pressed. Regardless, our group of friends did not find it weird to lift them on to a toilet, let them do their thing and then wipe them when they were done. 

Through other discussions I've heard that this might be weird. So I pose the question. Would you wipe your friends butt?
This is the problem I'm having with that.

That is a very serious situation one where ya just don't wanna really be talking about it to anyone much less on the internet with a bunch of strangers. You're just to out there about it. I don't like the....would you wipe your friends butt.  That tells me you really don't get it or just trolling.

That is a very serious situation one where ya just don't wanna really be talking about it to anyone much less on the internet with a bunch of strangers. You're just to out there about it. I don't like the....would you wipe your friends butt.  That tells me you really don't get it or just trolling.
What if it was like strip poker but the loser had to wipe his butt?

Did you read the whole post? My friends had MD. So they can't exactly walk much less wipe their own butt. I did that. I held a pee jar in the middle of a crowded bar just so they could pee. I lifted them from a wheelchair onto a toilet so they could take a dump. And then I wiped their butt. 

If you think I'm trolling please go back to whatever board you came from. It was an interesting point brought up elsewhere so I thought it might be an interesting topic on Friday night

This is probably a reference back to some other thread, but....

Welcome to the internet, Zeno.  This IS what we do here.

And to answer the question, yes, absolutely.

But then again, I'd let my dog drown to save a stranger, so I care a lot about people.

Did you read the whole post? My friends had MD. So they can't exactly walk much less wipe their own butt. I did that. I held a pee jar in the middle of a crowded bar just so they could pee. I lifted them from a wheelchair onto a toilet so they could take a dump. And then I wiped their butt. 

If you think I'm trolling please go back to whatever board you came from. It was an interesting point brought up elsewhere so I thought it might be an interesting topic on Friday night
Wife...what you doing honey?

Zeno...oh just talking about wiping butts.

Wife....ok baby, you need anything?

Zeno....no, I;m good.

I have no idea what this means.

This is probably a reference back to some other thread, but....

Welcome to the internet, Zeno.  This IS what we do here.
Jayrod, been doing this a lot longer than you have and could take you to boards out there that would gobble this one up, trust me. People talking about coming to your house...ok?

Wife...what you doing honey?

Zeno...oh just talking about wiping butts.

Wife....ok baby, you need anything?

Zeno....no, I;m good.
I'm married and have 3 children. My GBs died 14 and 21 years ago. This is not about what my wife would prefer. But i asked her and she would have no problem with me wiping my friends butt. Anything else?

I'm married and have 3 children. My GBs died 14 and 21 years ago. This is not about what my wife would prefer. But i asked her and she would have no problem with me wiping my friends butt. Anything else?
There are just some things ya keep to yourself, that would be one of them.

There are just some things ya keep to yourself, that would be one of them.
And what is that? I love my friends and would do anything for them, including wiping their butts? This is public knowledge between friends and family. There is nothing to hide here. That's why I posed the question. If you aren't man enough to wipe your friend's butt please vote "no" and move on. Thanks

And what is that? I love my friends and would do anything for them, including wiping their butts? This is public knowledge between friends and family. There is nothing to hide here. That's why I posed the question. If you aren't man enough to wipe your friend's butt please vote "no" and move on. Thanks
I had a feeling you weren't getting it, you're not.

Whatever it took to help a friend I'm going to do, ok?  If that means wiping butt, holding it while he pees, clean toe jam, pick his nose, whatever he needs I'm his man. he can depend on this friend....ok?

Now do I come to an internet messageboard wanting to talk about, hell no.

Whatever it took to help a friend I'm going to do, ok?  If that means wiping butt, holding it while he pees, clean toe jam, pick his nose, whatever he needs I'm his man. he can depend on this friend....ok?

and?  He did. He was curious. The poll is not in his favor (unfortunatley imo). 

I've posted here damn near 20 years. I'm ok with what I share. Will you or won't you wipe your friends butt? Your next post let's me know if I should continue to engage or not. Thanks friend.

I've posted here damn near 20 years. I'm ok with what I share. Will you or won't you wipe your friends butt? Your next post let's me know if I should continue to engage or not. Thanks friend.
Why not read what I posted I already answered that question.

What?

All I know is I'll do whatever I can for a friend but do I really need to talk about with strangers, nope!
Seems pretty disingenuous to me. I have no problem telling people that I wiped my best friends butt. Does that make me a bad person?

What is really going on here guy?
I can be dumb :shrug:

It is still an honest question. I have a number of friends who can walk and I would still do it. if needed It's a question of morals and if you can't morally do it then I guess we're done here

Why don't you do everyone a favor and go back to one of your gobbling boards? You'd think a guy with so much message board experience would be a lot better at posting, but I guess you're a slow learner. 

@strykerpks you're a good man. 

I voted yes. With no hesitation. 
Nothing slow about me, I think I;m pretty good at this to be honest, I simply stand by my opinions like everyone does is that a problem for you?

That's the point of the poll. I hope you have a good night and good weekend. It was an honest question and I choose to not engage you any further. Godspeed.
I;m going to have to learn to just agree with everyone here, I keep standing by my opinions, big mistake.

YES, wipe butt, NO, ya don't talk about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread