What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR DeAndre Hopkins, TEN (2 Viewers)

Anyone starting Hopkins tonight? Am I crazy to consider benching Higgins for him? (Evans, Hill, and McLaurin locked in the other spots)...
Heck yes I'm starting him. Really don't know what to expect.....he could bust, but after what looked like a QB/WR match made in heaven last week, I just can't leave him on the bench. DHop has his pride, and one would expect him to show out tonight if at all possible. Very few WR's have been better at catching contested balls, and apparently Lezvs ain't afraid to lay it up there.

Unbelievable but...Panthers have so many injuries that David Long Jr may play CB, may even start at corner.

He's a fast LB but I wouldn't say he's that fast.

I'm not a fan of the Titans OC but I'd call a zillion plays to whoever he's covering and run Henry wide towards the other CB.

It's so hard to believe but Nuk could have a phenomenal game

(FantasyPros) DeAndre Hopkins caught seven of his 12 targets for 124 yards and a touchdown in a 28-27 win over the Dolphins in Week 14. Analysis: Hopkins turned in a huge performance in Tennessee's upset victory over Miami on Monday night. His touchdown came on a three-yard pass from Will Levis in the fourth quarter. Hopkins is off to an excellent start in December as he has caught 12 of his 24 targets in the two games since the calendar flipped. He will be a high-end WR2 in Week 15 against the Texans.

Remember when people thought this guy was done in the offseason? Coming thru for me in the clutch these last 6 weeks or so.
Everyone thought he was done because all he could muster is 2 years 34 million from a non friendly pass offense. He’s still had some way dud games but yes I feel I missed on him. We always focus on “is this the decline year” vs “I got one more in me”

Remember when people thought this guy was done in the offseason? Coming thru for me in the clutch these last 6 weeks or so.
Everyone thought he was done because all he could muster is 2 years 34 million from a non friendly pass offense. He’s still had some way dud games but yes I feel I missed on him. We always focus on “is this the decline year” vs “I got one more in me”
*Almost everyone* would be more correct. I was banging the drum most of this offseason. While he isn't the stud he once was, he is still a very good WR3, low end WR2 for teams making pushes this late. Levis seems to love him.

(FantasyPros) DeAndre Hopkins caught 2-of-9 targets for 21 yards in the Titans' 19-16 loss to Houston. Analysis: Hopkins lead the team in targets, but could not convert the high target share into a meaningful performance. The veteran is the clearly Will Levis' favorite target in the passing game, making Hopkins a solid starting option heading into a matchup with the Seahawks.

DeAndre Hopkins had a horrible day in the first round of the playoffs, but if you survived, then he’s a viable option in Week 16. Despite just 21 receiving yards on two receptions, he still saw nine targets and has seen 33 targets over the last three games. The Seahawks’ pass defense has struggled of late, allowing 40 fantasy points to opposing wideouts over the last five games. Whether it’s Will Levis (sprained ankle) or Ryan Tannehill, they both know how to feed “Nuk.”

He shut down a recent rumor (in minutes) that he'd be leaving the Titans.
He's been on other WRs social media mentioning the Titans on their TL.

He hasn't had many interviews or anything but one boring quick one where he stated the obvious of being impressed w Big Jeff and Henry and saying Henry's off-season workouts are incredible

Users who are viewing this thread