What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Eric Worms (1 Viewer)

jwvdcw

Footballguy
Hes completely unheralded, and probably won't be heard from for at least 3 years and, but I'm posting this now so I can say "I told you so."Eric Worms will be a pro bowl WR one day.Remember where you heard it first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hes completely unheralded, and probably won't be heard from for at least 3 years, but I'm posting this now so I can say "I told you so."

Eric Worms will be a pro bowl WR one day.

Remember where you heard it first.
I have no doubt you will "bump" the thread if he is. In fact, you'll probably bump it anyway. :P

Eric Worms doesn't even show up on a google search. Now I'm really interested! :sarcasm:

I hereby nominate him for the All Black-eyed Joe Name Team.......... even though I have no idea who he is.... yet.

Hes completely unheralded, and probably won't be heard from for at least 3 years and, but I'm posting this now so I can say "I told you so."

so where is he?

Are you Eric Worms?

Is he in prison for the next 3 years??????

Was he off the chain in your fraternity's flag football championship game and said he's going to the league??

If you throw enough names out there as being PRO BOWL players you may be right some day. He wont even be half the player Ben Gay was! Ben Gay has his own website, does Eric Worms?

Hes completely unheralded, and probably won't be heard from for at least 3 years, but I'm posting this now so I can say "I told you so."

I have no doubt you will "bump" the thread if he is. In fact, you'll probably bump it anyway. :P
Well I was wrong. Reg bumped it. Did you pay him to? :angry:

How in sam hill did this thread get dug up and bumped? I'd expected to trip on Jimmy Hoffa's corpse in my backyard before this goose chase came back up for discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread