What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Help - this week and ROS - WHIR (1 Viewer)

themeistersinger

Footballguy
This week and ROS.  I am currently 3 and 2.

PPR - this week, pick one for flex
ROS - pick 2 WR + Cohen and Palmer, or 3 WR and drop Cohen, or 3 WR and drop Palmer.  At least one WR has to go no matter what.

WR Cooper Kupp (Rams) - Bye is week 8 - this week @ Jacksonville
WR Jamison Crowder (Redskins) - Bye is done - this week home vs. San Francisco
WR Devante Parker (Dolphins) - Bye is done, Questionable with Ankle - this week @ Arizona
WR Martavis Bryant (Steelers) - Bye is Week 9, this week @ Kansas City
RB Tarik Cohen (Bears) - Bye is week 9
QB Carson Palmer (Cardinals) - Bye is week 8.  Most teams carry 2 QB, but we only start 1, so waiver wire is pretty thin

Rest of my team
QB - Cam Newton - Bye is week 11
QB - Carson Palmer - Bye is Week 8
RB - Zeke Elliott - Bye is this week - probably suspended next 6 games, can return week 13
RB - Alfred Morris - Bye is this week
RB - Doug Martin - Bye is done
RB - Jay Ajayi - Bye is done
RB - Danny Woodhead - in my IR Spot, first week he can play is Week 11 
WR - Julio Jones - Bye is done
WR - Deandre Hopkins - Bye is week 7
TE - Hunter Henry - Bye is week 9
DST - Jaguars - Bye is week 8
K - TBD

Schedule for the 6 players under consideration:
Cooper Kupp - @Jax, vs. Ari, Bye, @NYG, vs. Hou, @Min, vs. NO, @Ari, vs. Phi, @Sea, @Ten
Jamison Crowder -  vs. SF, @Phi, vs. Dal, @Sea, vs. Min, @NO, vs. NYG, @Dal, @LAC, vs. Ari, vs. Den
Devante Parker - @Ari, vs. NYJ, @Bal, vs. Oak, @Car, vs. TB, @NE, vs. Den, vs. NE, @Buf, @KC
Martavis Bryant - @KC, vs. Cin, @Det, Bye, @Ind, vs. Ten, vs. GB, @Cin, vs. Bal, vs. NE, @Hou
Tarik Cohen - @Bal, vs. Car, @NO, Bye, vs. GB, vs. Det, @Phi, vs. SF, @Cin, @Det, vs. Cle
Carson Palmer - vs. TB, @LAR, Bye, @SF, vs. Sea, @Hou, vs. Jax, vs. LAR, vs. Ten, @Wash, vs. NYG

Kupp is a no for this week vs. Jags
Cohen and Palmer are on my bench this week
Parker was DNP both Wednesday and Thursday
M. Bryant has Big Ben on the road

Crowder is attractive vs. 49ers, plus there is this from Jay Gruden - Gruden seemed to admit his oversight regarding Crowder's lack of involvement through the first quarter of the season on Tuesday, telling the Washington Post: "I think you’ll see more of Jamison Crowder, hopefully. He is one of our best skill players. We have got to get him more involved in the offense. That is partly my fault, to get more balls targeted for him. Whether it’s quick game, whether it’s getting the ball out in space somehow, bubble screen, whatever it might be. I have got to get the ball to him in space more often and get him the flow early."

Leave a link and I will answer yours - thanks!

This week I'd take a shot with Crowder. ROS I'd probably drop Cohen and Bryant or Kupp. Depends which one you feel more comfortable going forward with.

thanks for that.  FYI, Markus Wheaton with Chicago is out 4-6 weeks with a groin tear, so now another fewer "weapon" for Chicago - does that help Cohen's value at all?

For Week 6 flex, go with Crowder. Sounds they will make an effort to get him the ball more. Rest of season, hard to let go of upside of Bryant but that offense has yet to get on track. Stay with DeVante Parker and drop Cohen or Kupp (just not seeing a lot of targets and you're really banking on TDs and his red zone usage).

Users who are viewing this thread