What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Help!! (1 Viewer)

Truebluey

Footballguy
I totally missed at drafting wide receivers this year. I need some creative assistance.

12 team league, PPR, start 2 WRs and a flex. (Start a RB and a RB/WR also, plus TE).

My WRS are:
DJ Moore
Allen Robinson
Michael Thomas
Amari Cooper
Rashod Bateman
Jameison Williams

What pieces can I possibly trade away to get a consistent WR I can rely on weekly. So far I have missed with EVERY start of my WRs (e.g., MT and Cooper were on the bench for their big weeks, I started Bateman (4) and Cooper (1) yesterday)? Would you trade away one of my good RBs?

QB: Russel Wilson
RBs:
Dalvin Cook
Saquon Barkley
Dameon Pierce
Khalil Herbert
Ken Walker
Alexander Mattison

TE: TJ Hockenson

Thanks!

Move Herbert while he’s somewhat hot. Monty will be back and will play.
Houston will stick with pierce. He’s your flex.

Help me out bro

I would trade one of your RB's to upgrade at WR. I wouldn't mind teadi g any of them for the right deal. You have a lot of depth there.

I would trade one of your RB's to upgrade at WR. I wouldn't mind teadi g any of them for the right deal. You have a lot of depth there.
Thanks. My league mates are notoriously poor traders, but a few have RB deficits. Hopefully I can generate some interest.

Users who are viewing this thread