What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Jameson Williams (1 Viewer)

Bracie Smathers

Footballguy
Delete if Honda, shocked search found no dedicated thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

StaceyDales@StaceyDales

WR Jameson Williams, who is recovering from a torn ACL, just told me his timeline to return is 5-7 months. Said he’s ahead of schedule. Now 6wks out of surgery, no brace last 2wks, no crutches 3wks. Beast. #NFLCombine

@nflnetwork

rockaction

Footballguy
I didn't see one for nine pages back in the SP, so I'm in! Love his game. Question will be how does the knee heal and where does he get drafted. Because there seems to be little doubt about his game the past year...

He looks like what people thought Henry Ruggs was going to be (I'm not being lazy when I say that, somebody was already lazy about it for me). But seriously, it's an apt comparison, only Williams is taller and is shiftier than Ruggs, who was a pure straight-line runner without wiggle. Ruggs had better hands, though. What a shame about him. 

JohnnyU

Footballguy
I have him as my 4th best WR in this class behind Wilson, Burks, and London.  It is between Williams and Bell at #4 IMO.  He's still being projected as a 1st round pick even with the injury.  We will see.

Dacomish

Footballguy
I am hoping he drops to 1.08 in my non-SF league so I can stash him on a rookie Taxi Squad for a season or 2 while he fully heals/gets back up to the level he was at pre-injury! I'm in at that spot! 

-OZ-

Footballguy
Delete if Honda, shocked search found no dedicated thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

StaceyDales@StaceyDales

WR Jameson Williams, who is recovering from a torn ACL, just told me his timeline to return is 5-7 months. Said he’s ahead of schedule. Now 6wks out of surgery, no brace last 2wks, no crutches 3wks. Beast. #NFLCombine

@nflnetwork
🤔 https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/801110-college-wr-jameson-williams-alabama/

Bracie Smathers

Footballguy
The easiest way to see if there is already a thread is do a search for the last name in content title only rather than just visually searching pages.
Hand to god, did a search that produced only 5 results and none were directly related.  Search had been buggy for years, thought it was fixed so that is why I prefaced this with delete if Honda but if a mod sees this then please combine relevant posts to former thread.

Users who are viewing this thread