What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WWYD - Your car service has a women hidden in backseat (1 Viewer)

probably comment awkwardly to my gal pals, hop in to a different cab & head for home.. then call my dad to see if he thinks i should call the police

probably comment awkwardly to my gal pals, hop in to a different cab & head for home.. then call my dad to see if he thinks i should call the police
So bizarre. Then he talks about it on some podcast. Further evidence Duke players are the worst.

It says he got his stuff out then confronted the driver.  The driver then drove away.  He called the police and the car agency.  What more would you like him to do?

It says he got his stuff out then confronted the driver.  The driver then drove away.  He called the police and the car agency.  What more would you like him to do?
A call out to the woman as he's getting his stuff to she if she is in need of help?  A more significant level of confrontation perhaps?  Delay/detain the driver until police respond. 

A better effort than his crazy explanation. He thought he saw a woman in a cage in the back of a car and didn’t try to see what was going on.

Users who are viewing this thread