What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

your 3 favorit posters ever (1 Viewer)

Just three? That's tough. In no particular order...

Smoo

domer

Zartan

shining path

scoobygang

beer30

Winston Wolfe

Maurile

NCCommish

bigbottom

Foosball God

proninja

Herbert the Hippo

TheIronShiek

Carlton Gray

Vivian Darkbloom

bagger

On second thought.... I can narrow it down the the three bolded ones. Wish I was wicked smart like those three.

Not on here as much as most guys but Ghostrider would be mine, mainly because of his knowledge of bands that i love that none of my friends have ever heard of.

Doctor Detroit and Christo come to mind, and of course Shining Path

Lots of people in the running. If you had to twist my arm I guess I'd narrow it down to the three bolded.

Bobby Sac

Idiot Boxer

iamsmilin

merlin

Nigel Tufnel

EG72

Team

Shining Path

Sharkbait

Studs

Shick!

Andy Dufresne

Keerock

Ditkaless Wonders

Kilgore Trout

GM

Leroy Hoard

Aaron Rudnicki

Doctor Detroit

Worm

Polecat

Nice. What bands? :)

Dream Theater being one, but mainly Porcupine Tree. I go out of my way to turn friends on to this band, particularly the friends i have that think Radiohead are the greatest thing to ever happen in music. I don't hate them, I just don't get the acclaim they receive when,IMHO, PTree is a far superior listen

Lots of people in the running. If you had to twist my arm I guess I'd narrow it down to the three bolded.

Bobby Sac

Idiot Boxer

iamsmilin

merlin

Nigel Tufnel

EG72

Team

Shining Path

Sharkbait

Studs

Shick!

Andy Dufresne

Keerock

Ditkaless Wonders

Kilgore Trout

GM

Leroy Hoard

Aaron Rudnicki

Doctor Detroit

Worm

Polecat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcHPNUN-U8E
You need to post more GB. Omission noted though. :bag:
Been busy trying to make a job change. But that hasn't been working out so I might as well just stay where I'm at and post here instead.

Bobby Sac

Idiot Boxer

iamsmilin

merlin

Nigel Tufnel

EG72

Team

Shining Path

Sharkbait

Studs

Shick!

Andy Dufresne

Keerock

Ditkaless Wonders

Kilgore Trout

GM

Leroy Hoard

Aaron Rudnicki

Doctor Detroit

Worm

Polecat
Been busy trying to make a job change. But that hasn't been working out so I might as well just stay where I'm at and post here instead.
You still downtown?

Bobby Sac

Idiot Boxer

iamsmilin

merlin

Nigel Tufnel

EG72

Team

Shining Path

Sharkbait

Studs

Shick!

Andy Dufresne

Keerock

Ditkaless Wonders

Kilgore Trout

GM

Leroy Hoard

Aaron Rudnicki

Doctor Detroit

Worm

Polecat
You still downtown?
Yep.

Bobby Sac

Idiot Boxer

iamsmilin

merlin

Nigel Tufnel

EG72

Team

Shining Path

Sharkbait

Studs

Shick!

Andy Dufresne

Keerock

Ditkaless Wonders

Kilgore Trout

GM

Leroy Hoard

Aaron Rudnicki

Doctor Detroit

Worm

Polecat
You still downtown?
Yep.
Dearborn's not that far to drive for lunch... imjustsayin'

Dream Theater being one, but mainly Porcupine Tree. I go out of my way to turn friends on to this band, particularly the friends i have that think Radiohead are the greatest thing to ever happen in music. I don't hate them, I just don't get the acclaim they receive when,IMHO, PTree is a far superior listen
Well, Porcupine Tree and Dream Theater are probably my 2nd and 3rd favorite bands ever (behind Rush), but Radiohead is not far behind, so yeah, I think all three are totally awesome. Do you have the new Steven Wilson solo record?

Bobby Sac

Idiot Boxer

iamsmilin

merlin

Nigel Tufnel

EG72

Team

Shining Path

Sharkbait

Studs

Shick!

Andy Dufresne

Keerock

Ditkaless Wonders

Kilgore Trout

GM

Leroy Hoard

Aaron Rudnicki

Doctor Detroit

Worm

Polecat
You still downtown?
Yep.
True. You at Team Det now or somewhere else?

Bobby Sac

Idiot Boxer

iamsmilin

merlin

Nigel Tufnel

EG72

Team

Shining Path

Sharkbait

Studs

Shick!

Andy Dufresne

Keerock

Ditkaless Wonders

Kilgore Trout

GM

Leroy Hoard

Aaron Rudnicki

Doctor Detroit

Worm

Polecat
You still downtown?
Yep.
True. You at Team Det now or somewhere else?
Teh Fords.

Dream Theater should had hired Bobby Jarzombek. Only Tree stuff I heard was with Gavin Harrison.

That being said, I hate DT. Even with Portnoy.

Zamboni- always starts the most interesting music discussions.

BobbyLayne- Mostly from the Civil War thread (my favorite thread ever in this forum.) His knowledge is vast and unrivaled in here.

ScoobyGang/Ramsay Hunt Experience- This guy doesn't think much of me. But I have learned more from reading him than any other person here. His expertise and erudition on a variety of subjects is unparalleled. Always interesting too.

Users who are viewing this thread