What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** SHARK POOL SUICIDE / SURVIVOR III : WEEK 1 *** (1 Viewer)

I think back to last year when we lost half of our contestants with the big Houston upset of Miami. What a difference a year makes, huh? If they opened the season against each other now, the Texans would probably be favored...So what happens this year? Are the Rams the big upset victim in Game 1 of 2004? That OL looks pretty shaky for a 10-point favorite.How about Philly? Maybe Dayne keeps rumbling at a 7 ypc clip, Warner gets the old magic back, and the injured Philly D can't deal with it. Maybe T.O. is a greater distraction than people think. Maybe Westbrook w/o CBuck and Staley can't get it done.Are there any locks this week? Are there really any locks in the NFL any week?Miami over Houston in 2003 was a lock, remember...I think I'll wait on my pick until Saturday night before the game. A lot can happen between now and then. Right, Ricky W? :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think back to last year when we lost half of our contestants with the big Houston upset of Miami. What a difference a year akes, huh? If they opened the season against each other, the Texans would probably be favored...So what happens this year? Are the Rams the big upset victim in Game 1 of 2004? That OL looks pretty shaky for a 10-point favorite.How about Philly? Maybe Dayne keeps rumbling at a 7 ypc clip, Warner gets the old magic back, and the injured Philly D can't deal with it. Maybe T.O. is a greater distraction than people think. Maybe Westbrook w/o CBuck and Staley can't get it done.Are there any locks this week? Are there really any locks in the NFL any week?Miami over Houston in 2003 was a lock, remember...I think I'll wait on my pick until Saturday night before the game. A lot can happen between now and then. Right, Ricky W? :shock:
agree. I can see Denny Green taking his first game in St. Louie. The Rams are 6-10 bound this year. Not feeling good about the Iggles either, but they are about as "safe" as any other team for week 1.

I'll take Saint Louis. This is certainly going to cause a Cardinal victory, because the last two years I got punked on my anti-Houston picks.

Eagles over Giants

Did pretty well last year (12th week or so IIRC). Let's hope for a few steps better this time around. :)

Well let's see.....I was gone after week 1 last year. I believe I took the Dol finks...Not this year.... :no: This year's 1st week pick is...STL

Somehow I missed out on this last year, but I did run one at work and won $$. :thumbup:

gimme Houston por favor!

Just for fun, I'll take Detroit to win on the road for the first in...a really long time.Detroit Lions!

I will take the Miami Dolphins.Yes, I said it... The Miami Football Dolphins...I'm either crazy or f'ing brilliant...

Users who are viewing this thread