What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official MIA-TEN Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Sammy Morris is down. Hello Lamar Gordon.
You guys who can see the game -- Dolphins are running a bunch of short routes in passing game? 1/6, 1/5, 1/4 passing so far at start of 2nd Q -- Not pushing down the ball down the field?

What did they do to Minor?? Bionic Ankle?3-13-MIA 17 (12:04) J.Fiedler pass to T.Minor pushed ob at MIA 37 for 20 yards (T.Williams).1-10-MIA 37 (11:35) T.Minor right end to MIA 43 for 6 yards (T.Williams).2-4-MIA 43 (10:55) T.Minor right guard to TEN 43 for 14 yards (L.Schulters).Gordon is now in.

The board has been pretty sluggish all week -- I've got our providers looking into it. Main problem right now is that over 1/2 of the total users on the board are reading this thread and the DB is getting a ton of blocks because the same records are getting read over and over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minor screen pass for 20 yards, first down.Minor rushes for six on first down. Minor rushes for 16 for anopther first down.Lamar Grodon is in the game!

Jeez - make a good play and blow it by getting tackled for a safety - I remember a game like a million years ago where my team lost that way to the Jets. :wall: -QG
What makes you think it is a safety?

What did they do to Minor?? Bionic Ankle?3-13-MIA 17 (12:04) J.Fiedler pass to T.Minor pushed ob at MIA 37 for 20 yards (T.Williams).1-10-MIA 37 (11:35) T.Minor right end to MIA 43 for 6 yards (T.Williams).2-4-MIA 43 (10:55) T.Minor right guard to TEN 43 for 14 yards (L.Schulters).Gordon is now in.
I wish I could see this. I think 80% or more people think he sucks.INT by Fielder. Trying to go to Booker in the end zone. :angry:

wtf? They took away the safety? Can someone describe what happened? Did he come out of the endzone and then get tackled back in it? Was the safety just a bad call?

wtf? They took away the safety? Can someone describe what happened? Did he come out of the endzone and then get tackled back in it? Was the safety just a bad call?
Guys. I think it was just entered into the log incorrectly. Its fixed now. Its only a touchback.

sammy morris to the locker room via a cart.travis looked :shock: very good on that last drive until INT from Fiedler to Rolle.Aaron Elling is punting. Zach Thomas looked like fast as hell chasing down Brown at the line before the punt.

Last season, nfl.com always reported defensive INTs in the endzone as safeties, then manually fixed them to the proper touchback call.(It's only a safety if the defender comes out, then goes back in on his own power and gets tackled.)You'd think nfl.com would have better software by now.

4-2-TEN 28 (6:05) PENALTY on TEN-K.Amato, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at TEN 28 - No Play.4-7-TEN 23 (5:54) A.Elling punts 44 yards to MIA 33, Center-K.Amato, downed by TEN-K.Amato. PENALTY on TEN-T.Fleming, Illegal Formation, 5 yards, enforced at TEN 23 - No Play.LEARN THE RULES!!!!!

Weird. I am following this game by NFL.com, by Internet radio and by this site. The time delays between each play by play report is giving me a sense of deja vu.

Zach Thomas looked like fast as hell chasing down Brown at the line before the punt.
Good news that. On my IDP league squad -- was slightly concerned due to his injury during pre-season... Still started him this week. Thanx

Things are looking bleak for any McMichael/Chambers owners. Fielder with only 4 completions with 5 mins left in the half?! :yawn:

Damn gotta like the radio link... those are some Tenn homers calling that game :) Loving it since I got McNair and Brown!

3-12-MIA 48 (4:08) (Shotgun) J.Fiedler pass intended for C.Chambers INTERCEPTED by A.Dyson at TEN 35. A.Dyson to TEN 46 for 11 yards (J.James).Time to bring in Feeley!! :excited:

A. Smith tearing it up... again...1-1-MIA 1 (3:23) A.Smith right guard to MIA 3 for -2 yards (Z.Thomas).2-3-MIA 3 (2:39) A.Smith right guard to MIA 4 for -1 yards (J.Williams). FUMBLES (J.Williams), and recovers at MIA 4. A.Smith to MIA 4 for no gain (J.Taylor).My guess is Brown is out for a breather.

Thank God he didn't get in there before the 2 minute warning. Brown better come back in now and get that TD. It was understandable that he needed a breather after a 50+ yd run though.

With A. Smith as your backup RB, Tennessee would have been better served taking a time out (or 2) to let Brown catch his breath, then go ahead and score w/ Brown.

On Titan radio it said he was just winded after the 52 yard run. He said he came down awkward, but that he is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread