What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How would you play this? (1 Viewer)

Wolf

Footballguy
Here's the setup, I am new to this summer house, and met a few prospects over Mem. Day w/e. I am a full share and therefore get my own bed - the room I am staying in has two other beds (bunk bed next to me) and there were 5 girls in the room with me over the holiday weekend (2 were sleeping on the floor on an aerobed) - my bed was empty. :(

Girl #1 has similar traits to Andie McDowell - long jet black curly hair, china doll white skin, gorgeous smile. She's a very cool girl, we click, she smokes weed (me too), she likes to chill instead of partying all the time with the rest of the house - could be a great summer if we hook up. Her interest level in me is not as high as #2, mostly due to uncertainty since I was talking to her about the connection I made with #2 when I thought she had no interest in me, even though out of nowhere when we are hanging out she tells me A. she had some hip injury that makes her have sex differently then other girls, B. she started telling me how many sexual partners she has had (5) and that she needs to love a guy in order to have sex with him.

The thing with #1 is the first night she has some dude sleeping in her bed (which is on the ground right next to mine), so that kinda pissed me off even though there were no exchange of fluids. Turns out she met him a few times last summer and liked him. Anyway he totally pisses her off the next night by making out with some chick at the bar right in front of her. But while this drama is going on I meet...

Girl #2 who I am really trying to think of someone she looks like Julianne Moore is all I got but #2's hair is dark brown and she is not as skinny, maybe someone can help me out here - she is of average height (~5'4") has dark brown shoulder length hair, fair skin, amazing blue eyes, nice rack - C-Cup I am guessing (nicer then #1) but the bod is not as tight as #1 (#1 has a killer ###/waist/legs and fortunately is not flat in the chest).

So I meet #2 and we really connect, I can tell she is digging my #### because she asked me 4 of the tell tale questions a girl will ask you when she is interested:

1. Do you have a girlfriend?

2. How old are you?

3. Where do you work?

4. What is your sign? :lmao:

and to top it off I asked her on a scale of 1-10 how much do you trust me and she said an "8" along with "I am getting a really good vibe from you."

Anyway long story a little longer, I find out through other girls in the house both have an interest in me. I have been emailing #2 and even though she is coming this weekend for the party with her girlfriend (who is a full share and has her own bed) she keeps saying - I hope there is a place for me to crash, which I am translating into "can I sleep in your bed?" (since she can easily crash with her girl friend). And I have been trying to avoid answering her since #1 factors into the equation and I may kill all chances with #1 or possibly drive #1 into finding a replacement for me this weekend. All this could be moot if #1 does not show up this weekend, I shot her an email but apparently she very rarely checks her hotmail.

As far as who do I prefer - based on what I know now I would say #1 (Andie McDowell lookalike) but that is just because I have had more time to hang out and get to know her - my time with #2 was brief - couldn't get a real good read on her intelligence level - I know her girl friend is dumb as a door knob which is a turnoff.

I am thinking I should have a talk with #1 if she is there this weekend and try to playoff the whole thing like #2 is really into me, and "I want to keep my options open, you know" but at the same time this girl that I invited to come to my party already wants to crash with me, and I don't want to hurt her feelings and say no. Maybe even get a little cocky and throw out there..."plus I think you are really cool and I don't want you to feel wierd with some chick sleeping in my bed." (which sounds weak to me, but what do I say to her??) As well as at some point, "why is it spanish teachers are always hot?" (she teaches spanish and was planning to move to Spain for a few years at the end of the summer but is now moving to nyc - where I live - totally unrelated)

Oh yeah and to make matters (possibly) worse, I invited a few hotties from my office, and one of them is bringing 2 of her hot friends - FEAST or FAMINE - always.

All girls in question are between the ages of 24-27 and I am turning 34 :excited: All these honey's are coming to my house for the party I am throwing, I guess I can try to see if both of these girls find women attractive and work the ménage à trois but I put that down as a deep long shot.

How do you play this?

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon Pickles....You never summer in the Hamptons?

edit: Oh and Wolf....I believe its pronounce menage a trois.....

C'mon Pickles....You never summer in the Hamptons?
I don't. I basically know how it works.. the losers have to share and the big cash money folks don't. Yadda. I guess it just seems like a slacker lifestyle, and pretty shallow.

Anyway, I suggest pics and lots of them.

I know her girl friend is dumb as a door knob which is a turnoff.
Dude, if your going to run the game, it helps if they are a little on the stupid side. My roommate in college had 3 going at once. Two were stupid and one was ho. It worked for quite some time. As for how I'd play this? :confused: Not a clue! I've been out of the game for far to long. :brush: Good luck. :banned: :popcorn:Edit: :wall: How could I forget! :pics: :pics: :pics:

Last edited:
look, your 34 and you dont have this figured out? Its one thing to be an alias, but a bad one?1. You do not have any 'talks' with these wimmins about 'relationships', 'love', other girls, etc. Aviod the subject like the plague. Say "Im just trying to chill out this summer."2. If the girls want to sleep with you, they will find a way. This can be through crashing your bed, getting you drunk etc. They will seek you out, you do not need to be pimpin on them at all. You are at the beach, the weather is beautifull, and the booze is flowin. You do not need to make a commitment for fluid exchange.3. Ditch any girl that wants you to make a summer commitment. There are too many at the beach.4. Get off this stupid message board and get to tagging7. profits

1. You do not have any 'talks' with these wimmins about 'relationships', 'love', other girls, etc. Aviod the subject like the plague. Say "Im just trying to chill out this summer."
This is good advice.Worry about gettin' drunk and partying....sex happens.

:yawn: you are either:a) about 15 years old & have no clue what running a game is to even have to ask how to run this game.orb) really 34 years old, but a big dork.Since Im guessing B, here's what I would do if I were you. Tell them ALL (#1, #2, co-worker, her friends, everyone) the truth. That you are a 34 year virgin & have no clue how to go about sacking a woman. Your life is miserable & are horny as hell. Hopefully at least one of them will feel bad enough for you that she'll give you a sympathy-sack.For a better chance, use lots of this ---> :banned: and if that still doesnt work offer some of this--> :moneybag: Good luck with your escapade, Don Juan... :violin:

and to top it off I asked her on a scale of 1-10 how much do you trust me and she said an "8" along with "I am getting a really good vibe from you."
If she didn't run off after this cornball line, you're golden.

Did anyone else peg Wolf for being like 17-19 and not 34?
:thumbup: The whole thing read like he was a kid on summer break, so I figured he couldn't possibly be older than 21.

As for advice, I'd say you're worrying about things way too much. You're just lookin for "summer lovin" right?

Just have fun at the party and see what happens. Basically you're going to end up with whichever girl makes her move first. As long as you don't make any commitments to the other chick, the bridges won't be totally burned there. She may be upset initially seeing you with another girl, but she'll get over it. Chicks dig guys who are in demand.

Also... a drunken summer party is the perfect setting for pics. Don't let us down.

Wolf, I am Jersey born and raised and spent MANY summers in LBI, Manasquan, Bradley, etc... so I know where you're coming from with the whole beach house thing. Having a full share is like a golden ticket - and you need to parlay that into as much tang as possible. Here's what you do, and it really is this simple.If #2 is there this weekend and #1 isn't : Grab #2 and commence banging like a screen door in a hurricane. Hope it never gets back to #1. If it does, tell her you were really bummed that she (#1) didn't show up, and so you got really drunk and don't remember anything after that. If that works, hit #1. If not, to hell with her and spend the rest of the summer stuffing #2 like a Thanksgiving turkey.If they both show up : Try to hook up with #1 early on in the night, and out of sight of #2. Obviously, you prefer #1, so see if she goes for it. If so, grab #1 at the end of the night and yodel in the canyon. If she tells you to go scratch, immediately launch an all-out assault on #2. Invite her to a tubesteak festival in your room. This will have one of two effects. Either #1 will get all pissed off and want nothing to do with you, in which case, your decision is made, or, #1 will get jealous. Then, hopefully, you can parlay that jealousy into at least some oral from #1.Some observations :I'd go with #2. I think Julianne Moore is hotter than Andie McDowell, but that's just me. Also, you say #1 has to "have sex differently" because of a hip injury. I suppose there's a chance that would be a good thing, but I'd bet against it. Also, you say she needs to be in love with a guy to have sex with him. DO NOT, under any circumstances, tell a girl you love her in a beach house in June. This will ruin your summer, GUARANTEED.Also, in case I didn't mention it, DO NOT TELL EITHER OF THESE GIRLS YOU LOVE HER unless you want to spend the rest of your summer sitting on the beach at sunset holding hands while the rest of your friends are doing beer bongs off the balcony and getting ready to go out and chase trim. Don't be that guy. Don't be a dork.That is all.

Hmmm, that's funny. I would have answered 1 since I'm getting a really :fishy: vibe from this post. Maybe its just me, but its following pretty closely on the heels of the Chipotle thread. No, its not quite the same. But I get a hinky feeling on this one. :shrug:

Why would you want to chase a chick that has to love you to sleep with you? You realize it will be labor day before she "loves" you, you'll be lucky to get it once, and then presto, summers over and the freeze (in more ways than one) is on the way.You're having a summer of fun, correct? That should include drinking and sex. THings like "emotions" and "love" and "funny hip constructions" should be left for your city life.COlin

Surprised this hasn't come up yet.:fishing:For the record, I don't like Julianne Moore at all, so go with #1 by default. The "love" thing is just a game women like to run to scare away the fake ballers.

For the record, I don't like Julianne Moore at all, so go with #1 by default. The "love" thing is just a game women like to run to scare away the fake ballers.
I find it amusing that we're talking about these girls as if they actually looked like Julianne Moore or Andie McDowell.

Wolf, I am Jersey born and raised and spent MANY summers in LBI, Manasquan, Bradley, etc... so I know where you're coming from with the whole beach house thing. Having a full share is like a golden ticket - and you need to parlay that into as much tang as possible. Here's what you do, and it really is this simple.

If #2 is there this weekend and #1 isn't : Grab #2 and commence banging like a screen door in a hurricane. Hope it never gets back to #1. If it does, tell her you were really bummed that she (#1) didn't show up, and so you got really drunk and don't remember anything after that. If that works, hit #1. If not, to hell with her and spend the rest of the summer stuffing #2 like a Thanksgiving turkey.

If they both show up : Try to hook up with #1 early on in the night, and out of sight of #2. Obviously, you prefer #1, so see if she goes for it. If so, grab #1 at the end of the night and yodel in the canyon. If she tells you to go scratch, immediately launch an all-out assault on #2. Invite her to a tubesteak festival in your room. This will have one of two effects. Either #1 will get all pissed off and want nothing to do with you, in which case, your decision is made, or, #1 will get jealous. Then, hopefully, you can parlay that jealousy into at least some oral from #1.

Some observations :

I'd go with #2. I think Julianne Moore is hotter than Andie McDowell, but that's just me. Also, you say #1 has to "have sex differently" because of a hip injury. I suppose there's a chance that would be a good thing, but I'd bet against it. Also, you say she needs to be in love with a guy to have sex with him. DO NOT, under any circumstances, tell a girl you love her in a beach house in June. This will ruin your summer, GUARANTEED.

Also, in case I didn't mention it, DO NOT TELL EITHER OF THESE GIRLS YOU LOVE HER unless you want to spend the rest of your summer sitting on the beach at sunset holding hands while the rest of your friends are doing beer bongs off the balcony and getting ready to go out and chase trim. Don't be that guy. Don't be a dork.

That is all.
Good Christ, there is no way you just did an in-depth analysis of this :fishy: situation. If this is somehow real, dude has no game is just going to end up spankin' it anyway.

For the record, I don't like Julianne Moore at all, so go with #1 by default. The "love" thing is just a game women like to run to scare away the fake ballers.
I find it amusing that we're talking about these girls as if they actually looked like Julianne Moore or Andie McDowell.
Well I don't consider a comparison to Julianne Moore flattering. Maybe it's because anytime she's mentioned, this image of her being railed repeatedly by Marky Mark in Boogie Nights comes to mind. Then again, maybe she just looks creepy and fake.

Wolf, I am Jersey born and raised and spent MANY summers in LBI, Manasquan, Bradley, etc... so I know where you're coming from with the whole beach house thing.  Having a full share is like a golden ticket - and you need to parlay that into as much tang as possible.  Here's what you do, and it really is this simple.

If #2 is there this weekend and #1 isn't :  Grab #2 and commence banging like a screen door in a hurricane.  Hope it never gets back to #1.  If it does, tell her you were really bummed that she (#1) didn't show up, and so you got really drunk and don't remember anything after that.  If that works, hit #1.  If not, to hell with her and spend the rest of the summer stuffing #2 like a Thanksgiving turkey.

If they both show up :  Try to hook up with #1 early on in the night, and out of sight of #2.  Obviously, you prefer #1, so see if she goes for it.  If so, grab #1 at the end of the night and yodel in the canyon.  If she tells you to go scratch, immediately launch an all-out assault on #2.  Invite her to a tubesteak festival in your room.  This will have one of two effects.  Either #1 will get all pissed off and want nothing to do with you, in which case, your decision is made, or, #1 will get jealous.  Then, hopefully, you can parlay that jealousy into at least some oral from #1.

Some observations :

I'd go with #2.  I think Julianne Moore is hotter than Andie McDowell, but that's just me.  Also, you say #1 has to "have sex differently" because of a hip injury.  I suppose there's a chance that would be a good thing, but I'd bet against it.  Also, you say she needs to be in love with a guy to have sex with him.  DO NOT, under any circumstances, tell a girl you love her in a beach house in June.  This will ruin your summer, GUARANTEED.

Also, in case I didn't mention it, DO NOT TELL EITHER OF THESE GIRLS YOU LOVE HER unless you want to spend the rest of your summer sitting on the beach at sunset holding hands while the rest of your friends are doing beer bongs off the balcony and getting ready to go out and chase trim.  Don't be that guy.  Don't be a dork.

That is all.
Good Christ, there is no way you just did an in-depth analysis of this :fishy: situation. If this is somehow real, dude has no game is just going to end up spankin' it anyway.
Not really in depth. If this is legit, the answers are simple. I just fleshed them out in a fashion I hoped would make for entertaining reading... I just aim to get a chuckle or two from someone out of these posts. :)

pick door #2go with the sure thing for fungo with #1 if you want a bunch of no sex stress

Wolf, I am Jersey born and raised and spent MANY summers in LBI, Manasquan, Bradley, etc... so I know where you're coming from with the whole beach house thing. Having a full share is like a golden ticket - and you need to parlay that into as much tang as possible. Here's what you do, and it really is this simple....
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The remainder of this post has everything needed to teach a young immigrant enough English as a second language so no one would guess he just got off the boat:

- banging like a screen door in a hurricane.

- stuffing #2 like a Thanksgiving turkey.

- yodel in the canyon.

- she tells you to go scratch

- tubesteak festival

- chase trim

Very well done :thumbup: :thumbup:

look, your 34 and you dont have this figured out? Its one thing to be an alias, but a bad one?

1. You do not have any 'talks' with these wimmins about 'relationships', 'love', other girls, etc. Aviod the subject like the plague. Say "Im just trying to chill out this summer."

2. If the girls want to sleep with you, they will find a way. This can be through crashing your bed, getting you drunk etc. They will seek you out, you do not need to be pimpin on them at all. You are at the beach, the weather is beautifull, and the booze is flowin. You do not need to make a commitment for fluid exchange.

3. Ditch any girl that wants you to make a summer commitment. There are too many at the beach.

4. Get off this stupid message board and get to tagging

7. profits
Holy ####, I can't believe I'm going to post this but :goodposting:

Wolf, I am Jersey born and raised and spent MANY summers in LBI, Manasquan, Bradley, etc... so I know where you're coming from with the whole beach house thing.  Having a full share is like a golden ticket - and you need to parlay that into as much tang as possible.  Here's what you do, and it really is this simple....
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The remainder of this post has everything needed to teach a young immigrant enough English as a second language so no one would guess he just got off the boat:

- banging like a screen door in a hurricane.

- stuffing #2 like a Thanksgiving turkey.

- yodel in the canyon.

- she tells you to go scratch

- tubesteak festival

- chase trim

Very well done :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thanks, man. Just one of these makes my whole day. :D :suds:

Users who are viewing this thread