What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**** OFFICIAL **** LOST - The TV Series (1 Viewer)

Jet Blue has a plane that is having trouble lowering it's landing gear. They just did a news brief on ABC 7 (NY). Eerie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I flipped out watching Episode 23 or something when Michael was putting the finishing touches on the raft and he gave Jin the "No, this one goes there, that one goes there!" line from Empire. I think Jin even made a Chewbacca growl in response. And I noticed they always were making pop culture references and homages throughout the series. I hope that continues. Fun writing.
IIRC the original airing was when Episode 3 came out.

Someone on the ABC messageboards claimed to have seen a screening and predicted that scene a couple days ago. If anyone wants a head up on the rest of the show head over there.I stopped after reading tht scene because I didn't want to be spoiled

Quick - the opening scene - I saw the American Psycho stauff etc., then turned around for a second and he was pulling guns etc. What happened???

Quick - the opening scene - I saw the American Psycho stauff etc., then turned around for a second and he was pulling guns etc. What happened???
Whoever it was had a bunch of supplies and drugs to last a good while.

That was his reaction to the hatch being blown.

That was all in the tank below the hatch. He heard the dynamite.

Quick - the opening scene - I saw the American Psycho stauff etc., then turned around for a second and he was pulling guns etc.  What happened???
That was all in the tank below the hatch. He heard the dynamite.
So he really was in there then. I thought it was some gaudy apartment in a flashback. Thanks.

every single commerical break has been a true WTF?????????? :popcorn: :popcorn: moment.I have never seen a show do cliffhangers from commercial break to commerical break like this. :thumbup:

That magnetic thing has something to do with the plane crashing. Yes, it has to be one powerful magnet thing but it plays a roll in this.

Users who are viewing this thread