What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**** OFFICIAL **** LOST - The TV Series (2 Viewers)

That magnetic thing has something to do with the plane crashing. Yes, it has to be one powerful magnet thing but it plays a roll in this.
:goodposting: wonder if the same weird tech is used as the security system/monster. Seems to shoot/suck people in. Locke mentioned black smoke (or cloud) dragging him in.

Unreal.

Any significance to Jack's girl being paralyzed and Locke?

I'm calling that Loche loses his ability to walk at the same moment that Sarah regained it.....probably for no reason either.Steamed that they didn't give us any previews of next week. :hot:

I'm calling that Loche loses his ability to walk at the same moment that Sarah regained it.....probably for no reason either.

Steamed that they didn't give us any previews of next week.

:hot:
You sure? They did here..

I'm calling that Loche loses his ability to walk at the same moment that Sarah regained it.....probably for no reason either.

All I saw were clips from this weeks show.....did I miss the new stuff?

Any ideas on how the same guy is at the stadium and then is in the hatch (unless he just looks similar and is not the same guy)?

Yah, they showed Locke finding Kate down the hatch and also showed Sawyer trying revive Michael on the raft. As Locke wakes Kate up a guy appears behind him and asks "Are you him"...

Yah, they showed Locke finding Kate down the hatch and also showed Sawyer trying revive Michael on the raft. As Locke wakes Kate up a guy appears behind him and asks "Are you him"...
:confused:

I don't believe that Desmond is the same guy that we saw in the beginning, working out,Steroids etc... I believe he looked a little "dirty"( messy wet hair,dirty fingernails) compared to that guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe that Desmond is the same guy that we saw in the beginning, working out,Steroids etc... I believe he looked a little "dirty"( messy wet hair,dirty fingernails) compared to that guy.
Seriously?It's the same guy.

Alrite, I'm going to be the 1st to ask several questions and point some stuff out. Its a free for all so bear with me.1.. Was that Desmond?He was going on a trip around the world. He talked about miracles. Could he have had some disease? He (the person in the hatch) did inject himself with something.That looked like an old bomb shelter.Whats with the magnet people are talking about? I didn't get that.The computer looked like some type of journal. No way that old thing is linked externally to the outside world.2. What did Walt say to Shannon?3. In the begining were there windows in the living space of the hatch? Kinda odd if underground.

Same guy that Jack saw in the stadium. yes. Same guy that had Locke at gunpoint ,yes. Same guy that was working out and shootin steroids at the beginning, I believe not

there was definitely light coming in through shades. running water to do his dishes and shower, a washing machine, what seemed to be some sort of fresh fruit for his shake. doesn't make sense.

:angry: Looks like I'm not the only one who didn't see any new clips.....they must not have shown them in all markets.

That magnetic thing has something to do with the plane crashing. Yes, it has to be one powerful magnet thing but it plays a roll in this.
:confused: Are you sure it's not just part of whatever is generating the electricity down there (magent/coil)?

:angry: Looks like I'm not the only one who didn't see any new clips.....they must not have shown them in all markets.
No your not. I didn't see them either. Just some flashbacks from this episode. Im in the philly area.

there was definitely light coming in through shades. running water to do his dishes and shower, a washing machine, what seemed to be some sort of fresh fruit for his shake.

doesn't make sense.
I noticed that some of the things down there seemed to be VERY modern.

Same guy that Jack saw in the stadium. yes. Same guy that had Locke at gunpoint ,yes. Same guy that was working out and shootin steroids at the beginning, I believe not
Why not? They showed him react to the explosion as he was shooting up.

there was definitely light coming in through shades. running water to do his dishes and shower, a washing machine, what seemed to be some sort of fresh fruit for his shake.

doesn't make sense.
I really thought they were showing American Psycho.

doesn't make sense.
He had dishsoap. Where would he have got that from? :crazy:

The beginning was Desmond but was a flashback, imo. He was at home training, and later training at the stadium and later in the shack with the gun. The magnet has some kind of power either to keep away people or something.The computer/whatever is of importance because he hit execute in the beginning, I do believe, and did not want the Doc to hit the button when he was about too before pointing his gun. What is it exactly? We wont know till like show 10 or something but I am guessing it is some type of beacon or distress signal. It was beeping for 16 years or something... that is what the one guy mentioned at the beginning or something.I am bad with names so bear with me.

doesn't make sense.
He had dishsoap. Where would he have got that from? :crazy:
Kroger.

The Others and Desmond are linked somehow. Desmond is a castoff or something... hence the ladder being broke so he could not get out. Desmond may be a good guy after all this. The computer could lead the Others to him or something hence all the shrubs on top so no one would find Desmond.The Others & Desmond are linked.

Any ideas on how the same guy is at the stadium and then is in the hatch (unless he just looks similar and is not the same guy)?
Did you not watch it? It's the same guy.
I'm not saying he's NOT the same guy, but how did he get to be at both places? IIRC, Jack has not been a doctor for 16 years (unless Jack is in his late 40s), yet the people on the island have been there AT LEAST 16 years. I guess he could have been at the stadium and some how got stuck on the island after that, but that opens up a whole 'nother timeline/storyline.

The beginning was Desmond but was a flashback, imo. He was at home training, and later training at the stadium and later in the shack with the gun.
No, when he goes to turn down the lights after the explosion, it shows the same albums/radio set-up as it did at the beginning of the show when he woke up and put the music on.

The beginning was Desmond but was a flashback, imo. He was at home training, and later training at the stadium and later in the shack with the gun.

The magnet has some kind of power either to keep away people or something.

The computer/whatever is of importance because he hit execute in the beginning, I do believe, and did not want the Doc to hit the button when he was about too before pointing his gun. What is it exactly? We wont know till like show 10 or something but I am guessing it is some type of beacon or distress signal. It was beeping for 16 years or something... that is what the one guy mentioned at the beginning or something.

I am bad with names so bear with me.
:confused: Didn't he hear the sound when he was working out and run directly to the corridor with the telescope and mirrors? Am I confused?

The beginning was Desmond but was a flashback, imo.  He was at home training, and later training at the stadium and later in the shack with the gun. 
No, when he goes to turn down the lights after the explosion, it shows the same albums/radio set-up as it did at the beginning of the show when he woke up and put the music on.
Agreed, i believe both scenes were in the same space.

The Others and Desmond are linked somehow. Desmond is a castoff or something... hence the ladder being broke so he could not get out. Desmond may be a good guy after all this. The computer could lead the Others to him or something hence all the shrubs on top so no one would find Desmond.

The Others & Desmond are linked.
Dude, I hope to god you're just dreaming this stuff up and not getting these spoilers from other sites.

Did you actually see his face in the beginning?...... If this show has taught us one thing it is, don't believe what you are led to believe

Why was the guy in the hatch (Desmond???) sleeping on the top of the bunkbed in the begining of the episode? That leads me to believe there's more than one person there.

Did you actually see his face in the beginning?...... If this show has taught us one thing it is, don't believe what you are led to believe
No, they were hiding his face for the shock value at the end. But he clearly reacted to the explosion.

Did you not watch it? It's the same guy.
I'm not saying he's NOT the same guy, but how did he get to be at both places? IIRC, Jack has not been a doctor for 16 years (unless Jack is in his late 40s), yet the people on the island have been there AT LEAST 16 years. I guess he could have been at the stadium and some how got stuck on the island after that, but that opens up a whole 'nother timeline/storyline.
This is a good point -- I have no idea, but I like the way you think.

Why was the guy in the hatch (Desmond???) sleeping on the top of the bunkbed in the begining of the episode? That leads me to believe there's more than one person there.
Or at least there was at one time.

The beginning was Desmond but was a flashback, imo.  He was at home training, and later training at the stadium and later in the shack with the gun. 

The computer/whatever is of importance because he hit execute in the beginning, I do believe, and did not want the Doc to hit the button when he was about too before pointing his gun.  What is it exactly?  We wont know till like show 10 or something but I am guessing it is some type of beacon or distress signal.  It was beeping for 16 years or something... that is what the one guy mentioned at the beginning or something.

:confused: Didn't he hear the sound when he was working out and run directly to the corridor with the telescope and mirrors? Am I confused?
This was the first time I watched the show and even I put together that it was the same guy and same place as the beginning.

The computer/whatever is of importance because he hit execute in the beginning, I do believe, and did not want the Doc to hit the button when he was about too before pointing his gun.  What is it exactly?  We wont know till like show 10 or something but I am guessing it is some type of beacon or distress signal.  It was beeping for 16 years or something... that is what the one guy mentioned at the beginning or something.

This was the first time I watched the show and even I put together that it was the same guy and same place as the beginning.
Leave it up to this group to overanalyze the obvious.HOW DO WE KNOW THAT WAS REALLY JACK DOING THE OPERATION? WHAT IF IT WAS HIS TWIN BROTHER OR A CLONE?!?!

Leave it up to this group to overanalyze the obvious.HOW DO WE KNOW THAT WAS REALLY JACK DOING THE OPERATION? WHAT IF IT WAS HIS TWIN BROTHER OR A CLONE?!?!
:lmao:

By the way, I can't believe you geeks couldn't leave the message board for ONE ####ING HOUR to watch the show.

By the way, I can't believe you geeks couldn't leave the message board for ONE ####ING HOUR to watch the show.
:confused: There was like 1 page of posts during the show. Most of us have been commenting on it afterwords.

If this has already been asked, sorry, but I want to make sure I don't read any spoilers.My wife screwed up the recording of the show for me and I missed the first twenty minutes. Does anyone know if 1) they will show it again in the next week or 2) I can find the episode on-line to watch it?Thanks.

In looking at another site, another conspiracy theory is that the guy that died from the SUV has the same last name as Shannon and may be her father. IIRC, Shannon's dad married Boone's Mom when they were like 8 & 10, costing her a big inheritance.

If this has already been asked, sorry, but I want to make sure I don't read any spoilers.

My wife screwed up the recording of the show for me and I missed the first twenty minutes. Does anyone know if 1) they will show it again in the next week or 2) I can find the episode on-line to watch it?

Thanks.
She's gotta go.

Users who are viewing this thread