What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**** OFFICIAL **** LOST - The TV Series (1 Viewer)

If this has already been asked, sorry, but I want to make sure I don't read any spoilers.

My wife screwed up the recording of the show for me and I missed the first twenty minutes. Does anyone know if 1) they will show it again in the next week or 2) I can find the episode on-line to watch it?

Thanks.
She's gotta go.
Now there's a thought.

Why was the guy in the hatch (Desmond???) sleeping on the top of the bunkbed in the begining of the episode? That leads me to believe there's more than one person there.
This is a good thought.

FYI #2 - The lotto numbers appear on the injection vial "CR 4-81516-23 42". Me thinks it is not a steroid. :eek: Thank you for DVR :P :P

:lmao: at The Fuselage website:
vBulletin Message We are running some maintenance on the board. We anticipate being back in 30 minutes to an hour. Please feel free to use the Linear Board in the man time.
Great timing. :bye:

Any ideas on how the same guy is at the stadium and then is in the hatch (unless he just looks similar and is not the same guy)?
Did you not watch it? It's the same guy.
I'm not saying he's NOT the same guy, but how did he get to be at both places? IIRC, Jack has not been a doctor for 16 years (unless Jack is in his late 40s), yet the people on the island have been there AT LEAST 16 years. I guess he could have been at the stadium and some how got stuck on the island after that, but that opens up a whole 'nother timeline/storyline.
Same guy.A possible explanation is that Desmond is not stuck on the island. Along the same lines, another possibility is that Desmond has something to do with Jack getting stuck on the island....

Here's my guess. We are going to see in future episodes that Desmond has had weird encounters with some of the other people on the island as well.

Guys, I believe the beginning of the show was taking place in the hatch. What I don't believe is that is what the same guy that had Locke at gunpoint. When he had the gun to Locke's head it showed his dirty hands. Now I may be wrong but after I take a shower my hands and fingernails are clean....Oh 1 more thing. If that was a window with the sun shining thru it doesn't make much sense, since it was night when they blew that hatch and they are abt 50 feet underground...

FYI #2 - The lotto numbers appear on the injection vial "CR 4-81516-23 42

". Me thinks it is not a steroid. :eek: Thank you for DVR :P :P
Nice work. I can't wait until jplvr to get here and report what he's found after watching the episode twice in slow motion under magnification.

Oh 1 more thing. If that was a window with the sun shining thru it doesn't make much sense, since it was night when they blew that hatch and they are abt 50 feet underground...
Good point. Could be fake scenery to induce a more natural lifestyle being that it is underground and would be dark 24/7/365.

Guys, I believe the beginning of the show was taking place in the hatch. What I don't believe is that is what the same guy that had Locke at gunpoint. When he had the gun to Locke's head it showed his dirty hands. Now I may be wrong but after I take a shower my hands and fingernails are clean....

Oh 1 more thing. If that was a window with the sun shining thru it doesn't make much sense, since it was night when they blew that hatch and they are abt 50 feet underground...
Maybe it had something to do with picking up and dragging Kate / Locke through the underground nasty corridor?

Guys, I believe the beginning of the show was taking place in the hatch. What I don't believe is that is what the same guy that had Locke at gunpoint. When he had the gun to Locke's head it showed his dirty hands. Now I may be wrong but after I take a shower my hands and fingernails are clean....

I can't decide which side you're on. BTW did anyone actually see the sun? It could have been an artificial light source.

Maybe it had something to do with picking up and dragging Kate / Locke through the underground nasty corridor?
Ah...Good point......

The security system got Kate.At the oceanic website, I found a video that gave me a major spoiler. I mean, a spoiler that will knock your ####ing socks off.This is going to be nutz.

Could anyone make out what Walt said? My wife and I listened about four times and couldn't figure it out. His mouth does not appear to be moving with the sounds either.

Could anyone make out what Walt said?

My wife and I listened about four times and couldn't figure it out. His mouth does not appear to be moving with the sounds either.
I heard what he said clearly at the time, but I can't remember now.

Looking at the emblem that was on the door to the drugs and on his "uniform" but can't really make out any special significance.

The security system got Kate.

At the oceanic website, I found a video that gave me a major spoiler. I mean, a spoiler that will knock your ####ing socks off.

This is going to be nutz.
:link:

After seeing the video showing the spoiler, you all are getting yanked around. You have no idea what is going on.That will be the last time I mentioned the spoiler video I saw. Let's just say everything we are seeing now makes context in light of the ####### plot-#####.

The security system got Kate.

At the oceanic website, I found a video that gave me a major spoiler. I mean, a spoiler that will knock your ####ing socks off.

This is going to be nutz.
:link:
They actually showed it right during the LOST credits just after this episode. If you looked closely, you would have noticed it.

Someone is claiming that they have recorded what Walt said on their computer and played it backwards and he allegedly says "Where's the button...the button's bad."

". Me thinks it is not a steroid. :eek: Thank you for DVR :P :P
You beat me to it.Following the numbers theme...

Did anyone else see the number 108 on mural on the wall when Jack is exploring the insides of thehatch.

Just in case someone asks

4+8+15+16+23+42 = 108

Someone on the Security System Board recorded Walt's voice and it turns out it's backwards. He says "Push the button. No buttons there."Anyone with the DVDs wanna record the audio when Sawyer and Sayid were in the forrest and reverse it?

there was definitely light coming in through shades. running water to do his dishes and shower, a washing machine, what seemed to be some sort of fresh fruit for his shake.

doesn't make sense.
I noticed that some of the things down there seemed to be VERY modern.
He had dishsoap. Where would he have got that from? :crazy:
When it was first showing him walking around, I thought the washer and dryer looked VERY modern. Just like some of the newer models that came out in the last year or so.

".  Me thinks it is not a steroid. :eek:   Thank you for DVR :P   :P
Nice work. I can't wait until jplvr to get here and report what he's found after watching the episode twice in slow motion under magnification.
:finger:

Is anyone getting a clip when they type in theislandiswaiting at the barcode? I just get a page from the script.

Nothing new to report that I didn't read at the Fuselage.When Jack met the guy at the stadium, I immediately thought it was the guy in the hatch. Surprised to find out I was right before the episode was even over. Makes me think that there's waaay more to be revealed before this season is done.Supposedly the guy was entering the numbers on the keyboard, the numbers were part of the combination, and as already stated, the numbers were on the medicine.I laughed earlier today when reading about people getting chills because of something I can't remember. Then tonight, when Shannon saw Walt, I got a serious case of them myself.I really didn't expect the show to even meet my expectations as excited as I was for it to get started back. I was blown away and wish it was next Wednesday already.Invasion doesn't look bad either, but it's got nothing on Lost.

Anyone who got the show on tape/DVR, wanna give me the number of keystrokes Desmond types before hitting EXECUTE. Thanks.
Looks like the numbers we're used to seeing, but it doesn't really show them. Just a side angle.

Anyone who got the show on tape/DVR, wanna give me the number of keystrokes Desmond types before hitting EXECUTE.  Thanks.
Watched it again (& again) in slowmo and almost positive he typed in my sig and then [EXECUTE] :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else think the word Quarantine may apply to OUTSIDE the hatch? If it was written on the INSIDE of the hatch door, then it would be a warning to anyone inside. The hatch is the only safe place from the sickness, which is outside. :yes:

".  Me thinks it is not a steroid. :eek:   Thank you for DVR :P   :P
You beat me to it.Following the numbers theme...

Did anyone else see the number 108 on mural on the wall when Jack is exploring the insides of thehatch.

Just in case someone asks

4+8+15+16+23+42 = 108
There was also definitely a "16" and a "42" on there.

Users who are viewing this thread