What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**** OFFICIAL **** LOST - The TV Series (3 Viewers)

How come there was never any talk of Sawyer and the manifest before?

I think Locke knows the real Sawyer.
I called it way back that Locke's dad is the original "Sawyer" ... hence his curiousity about the name...This was disussed after the Locke episode where his Dad conned him...

I called it way back that Locke's dad is the original "Sawyer" ... hence his curiousity about the name...This was disussed after the Locke episode where his Dad conned him...
Yep, the discussion in the car about Locke not being the 1st person ever conned.

What was Locke's dads name?

Would it be too much of a reach to guess that who she was cheating with is somebody already on the show?
Thinking the same but we dont know anybody who cheated in the past.
Sawyer's the logical choice. Remember, his MO as a con man was to scheme wives with rich husbands. Jack likely was earning some good coin as a surgeon.

Would it be too much of a reach to guess that who she was cheating with is somebody already on the show?
Sawyer's the logical choice. Remember, his MO as a con man was to scheme wives with rich husbands. Jack likely was earning some good coin as a surgeon.
I will say it is Jin. Jin was cheating on Sun with Jack's wife Sara. Got that?Oh, we also know the fate of Cindy. :confirmed:

I sensed a little hesitation from Gordon the Fisherman when Ethan was mentioned. Maybe Ethan wasn't part of their group?

:confused: Why does the other person have to be cheating?
LOL... at any rate, the early odds favour Sawyer...but that would be too obvious if true...
I agree. But if they go with the "she cheated on him with someone on the island" it pretty much has to be Sawyer. No one else really makes any sense.Except maybe Kate.

:D

I sensed a little hesitation from Gordon the Fisherman when Ethan was mentioned. Maybe Ethan wasn't part of their group?
I think he was but I also think Jack struck a nerve. I don't know if The Others are quite as powerful as they appear to be. I think they want to put on a good show to scare Jack and the others into believing they're in a no-win situation when that may not really be the case.

What was Locke's dads name?
Anthony CooperBut that didn't have to even be a real name...

:confused: Why does the other person have to be cheating?
LOL... at any rate, the early odds favour Sawyer...but that would be too obvious if true...
I agree. But if they go with the "she cheated on him with someone on the island" it pretty much has to be Sawyer. No one else really makes any sense.Except maybe Kate.

:D
Good god let this be true.

I think he was but I also think Jack struck a nerve. I don't know if The Others are quite as powerful as they appear to be. I think they want to put on a good show to scare Jack and the others into believing they're in a no-win situation when that may not really be the case.
I don't think that they are as strong as they like to show. we only saw flames. Could they have some kind of set up with gas touches that can be turned on remotely?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried googling Jeronimo Jackson and I couldnt find anything.
Geronimo JacksonAnd you are right, the band does not exist - must be from the future :tinfoilhat:

Although I have a feeling they are a 70's band, and this is an alternate universe :sliders:

great last line. for those that missed it...

How long would it take to train an army?
When he said this, I couldnt help wondering if the abductions and the confrontation are part of a Dharma experiment. Jack is removed from civilization and is responding in an uncivilized manner. [Ditto for the torture of Sawyer, BTW]

Just finished watching, and here are my initial thoughts:1. He DEFINITLY said Alex....couldn't tell if it was a male or female he called alex, though.2. That Chick was HOT!!!3. My first thought was that Sarah cheated with someone on the island too.4. Soooo HOT!5. The 'Army' line at the end was great.6. I am trying to figure out who pisses me off more. Jack, or Kate.7. Loved the line 'Cya later, James' that locke dropped on Sawyer at the end...had me :lmao:8. Monica Dean is dreamy!9. So it's their Island....What are the rules/boundries? Thanks for clearing things up, Boatman!

There seem to be a number of groups of people on the island; Id like to lump most of them together, but Im still not sure if it makes sense. There are at least 2 "groups" of people on the island, but there could easily be many more.There must be these two at a minimum:

1. The survivors of Flight 815

2. The Others

Loners:

3. Rousseau - Alex's abduction, her paranoia, and the booby traps make it pretty clear she has reasons to fear the Others, but I guess you never know.

4. Desmond - He seems to have arrived on the island randomly, but he had somewhere he was running to when he left the Swan.

Island "natives":

5. Ethan

6. Goodwin and friends

7. Adam and Eve

8. Black Rock survivors

The question, I guess, is are there any connections between the Others and 3 though 8. I think there's little chance of Rousseau being part of the Others, but Desmond is suspicious. Kelvin is alone in the bunker pressing the button, but somehow he happens to be at the beach right when Desmond shipwrecks? And was there really enough food in there to feed both of them and then Desmond alone for however long he was down there? Plus seemed to have somewhere to run to. Also, during his talk about being in a stranger's house, "Zeke" mentioned something about not opening doors to rooms that you're not supposed to enter [or see?] after turning his head to stare directly at Locke, who blew open the hatch.

We know so little about Adam, Eve, and any possible Black Rock survivors that there really isnt any point in speculating about connections involving them.

I find myself going back and forth on whether or not to lump the Others, Goodwin and friends, and Ethan together. I do think there's definately a connection between Ethan and Goodwin. They both used similar tactics: infiltration, abduction, etc. The tail-enders suspected Nathan from Canada was a spy; Goodwin could have just passed along info that there was someone on the plane from there with that name [and Nathan was mistakenly changed to Ethan].

All three "native" groups seem to want children, but I dont know if thats enough to put them all together. The Others clearly have an interest in children, as they have taken both Alex and Walt. Javier Grillo-Marxuach [one of the writers] wrote on his blog that the people Rousseau called the Others did come and took who they were targeting: Walt. But Ethan took Claire [Aaron] ...

Im not sure the island is large enough to hold two autonomous groups who abduct children, but I think there's still some doubt about their connection.

edit: More Desmond suspicions

Jack's father called him an Intern.

Jack's father called him an Intern.
He called him Chief Resident tonight. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread