What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Forum Challenge League (1 Viewer)

what are we gonna do about 10X pick?
He's got another 30 minutes. If he times out, I'm willing to give his spot to blenderfrog permanently. I've sent both of them a PM.
:checkswatch:
I don't know wtf he is....and I forgot that blenderfrog said he really wouldn't be online today. I hate to skip 10X pick again...so I'll give him another couple of hours...until around 2:00PM PST...then we'll skip his pick and continue with the draft. This totally ####### sucks.

Guys, I'll take over 10X's team if he doesn't show back up. Just PM the password to me and delete the preselect that Shadowfox set for the next round. I have to take my girls to karate class, but will log back in this evening and see if I'm in.

:bag: sorry guys the last few days (well week really) have been chaos and the internet has been the last of my concerns. Like I said I sent an email through the MFL site using the "Email league" option. Who the mail went to, I am not sure, I assume people who have signed up to receive mails from the league. I am pretty sure I saw at least Rudnicki's name on the list so I figured he would be able to take care of my picks while I was gone.Last night I was on and thought I built a predraft list but apparently I didn't? It gave me the player I wanted anyway but it took the full timer to give him to me.Anyway I owe you all an apology for screwing up so here it is, I'm sorry. I hear blenderfrog is willing to replace me so rather than F you guys over anymore I'm going to let him have it. I'm still paying my part of the league fee I just need to know when and where to send the money and how much. I suck :bag: I hate that I turned in to that ##### bag spurs fan you guys have a good year

:bag:

sorry guys the last few days (well week really) have been chaos and the internet has been the last of my concerns.

Like I said I sent an email through the MFL site using the "Email league" option. Who the mail went to, I am not sure, I assume people who have signed up to receive mails from the league. I am pretty sure I saw at least Rudnicki's name on the list so I figured he would be able to take care of my picks while I was gone.

Last night I was on and thought I built a predraft list but apparently I didn't? It gave me the player I wanted anyway but it took the full timer to give him to me.

Anyway I owe you all an apology for screwing up so here it is, I'm sorry. I hear blenderfrog is willing to replace me so rather than F you guys over anymore I'm going to let him have it. I'm still paying my part of the league fee I just need to know when and where to send the money and how much.

I suck :bag: I hate that I turned in to that ##### bag spurs fan you guys have a good year
hey no big deal man - just hope your chaos ends and the dust settles ok.

sorry guys the last few days (well week really) have been chaos and the internet has been the last of my concerns.

Like I said I sent an email through the MFL site using the "Email league" option. Who the mail went to, I am not sure, I assume people who have signed up to receive mails from the league. I am pretty sure I saw at least Rudnicki's name on the list so I figured he would be able to take care of my picks while I was gone.

Last night I was on and thought I built a predraft list but apparently I didn't? It gave me the player I wanted anyway but it took the full timer to give him to me.

Anyway I owe you all an apology for screwing up so here it is, I'm sorry. I hear blenderfrog is willing to replace me so rather than F you guys over anymore I'm going to let him have it. I'm still paying my part of the league fee I just need to know when and where to send the money and how much.

I suck :bag: I hate that I turned in to that ##### bag spurs fan you guys have a good year
nothing personal bro - we all have life emergencies that outweigh geeky hobbies.if you're back, FOR GOOD, no need to quit. I'm sure blenderfrog understands.

You owe him one.

I am fine with my decision I want blenderfrog to take over for me and win based on the strength of his first two picks in spite of the tragedy that were the 4th-9th rounds

Like I said I sent an email through the MFL site using the "Email league" option.  Who the mail went to, I am not sure, I assume people who have signed up to receive mails from the league.  I am pretty sure I saw at least Rudnicki's name on the list so I figured he would be able to take care of my picks while I was gone.

Last night I was on and thought I built a predraft list but apparently I didn't?  It gave me the player I wanted anyway but it took the full timer to give him to me.

Anyway I owe you all an apology for screwing up so here it is, I'm sorry.  I hear blenderfrog is willing to replace me so rather than F you guys over anymore I'm going to let him have it.  I'm still paying my part of the league fee I just need to know when and where to send the money and how much. 

I suck  :bag:   I hate that I turned in to that ##### bag spurs fan you guys have a good year
nothing personal bro - we all have life emergencies that outweigh geeky hobbies.if you're back, FOR GOOD, no need to quit. I'm sure blenderfrog understands.

You owe him one.
I agree with this. I've never "kicked out" or replaced anyone in any leagues. I don't want this to be the first. Like gunz said...if you're here for good, no need to quit. Don't feel obligated to quit because of prior #####ing I/we did. But if you really have other commitments, we're lucky to have blenderfrog agree to take over.

Ten Times, you just don't want to go thru the pain that we're going to cause your squad, you're a smart man.I'm with the group though that if you're in for good now, then you should just stay in the league.

10x, I agree with the others. It's totally your call here. We'd like to keep the league consistent from year to year and you are a good owner (normally). So make the decision on what's best for you, and don't worry about us.

It's not a big deal to me, if 10X wants to continue that's fine. I really don't have a vested interest in the league. If 10X is available, I think he should play. If he just needs some help with the draft, I can get with him offline to get a feel for his strategy and I can draft for him when needed - and he can play the season out.I'm in 4 or 5 leagues (awaiting a final decision on a local auction one...), plus I'll probably jump in one or two of Unlucky's. I was just helping, as I know what it's like when someone isn't availavle to draft.

shelton was gone if you didnt take him, acp.
I thought about it at my pick right before him, and knew ACP needed him for the cuff. However, I like the idea of having Brees as a backup opposed to David Carr or Boller who could be left after it gets back to me.

I almost took him with my rd 9 pick but figured that was reaching too much. Glad he was still there for me...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen 10X here since a bunch of us posted about his leaving.....and no reply from him. So blenderfrog has officially joined the FFA team. blenderfrog can pick at any time. Please nobody pick before he makes his 10th round pick.

I am fine with my decision I want blenderfrog to take over for me and win based on the strength of his first two picks in spite of the tragedy that were the 4th-9th rounds
bumping my reply for ACP and anybody else who missed itI don't want it to be as if I am putting this on blenderfrog so frog, if you would rather just help with the draft and not have to worry about the team throughout the season I will play the season. I told this to shadowfax in a PM.

bumping my reply for ACP and anybody else who missed itI don't want it to be as if I am putting this on blenderfrog so frog, if you would rather just help with the draft and not have to worry about the team throughout the season I will play the season. I told this to shadowfax in a PM.
Cool..............FA=Drama

This is good stuff, did you guys plan this from the get go as some sort of diversion. Keep up the good work........we're watching. :popcorn:

I've seen 10X here since a bunch of us posted about his leaving.....and no reply from him.
:thumbdown: Effing lame.
That's not real fair...maybe I didn't really explain it well in my post. I wanted to make sure 10X knew that we were cool if he was going to be around the rest of the draft and the season....and that he didn't feel like we didn't want himi in the draft. 10X said it might be better if blenderfrog took over...and then other people started posting the same thing I told 10X. I thought he might reply and change his mind....so I gave him some time to change his mind. He didn't reply that he'd changed his mind so then I ultimately decided to have blenderfrog replace him.As was stated above, 10X is good people...2 years ago, I think he actually stepped in mid draft for someone, a la blenderfrog this year. Obviously, other things came up which prevented 10X from making a commitment this year. #### happens and we shouldn't have any hard feelings among the group.

This is good stuff, did you guys plan this from the get go as some sort of diversion. Keep up the good work........we're watching. :popcorn:
damn...this was some good shtick. :ph34r:

damn...this was some good shtick. :ph34r:
Well, I did tell you I visited the FA some this off season.

I've seen 10X here since a bunch of us posted about his leaving.....and no reply from him.
:thumbdown: Effing lame.
That's not real fair...maybe I didn't really explain it well in my post. I wanted to make sure 10X knew that we were cool if he was going to be around the rest of the draft and the season....and that he didn't feel like we didn't want himi in the draft. 10X said it might be better if blenderfrog took over...and then other people started posting the same thing I told 10X. I thought he might reply and change his mind....so I gave him some time to change his mind. He didn't reply that he'd changed his mind so then I ultimately decided to have blenderfrog replace him.As was stated above, 10X is good people...2 years ago, I think he actually stepped in mid draft for someone, a la blenderfrog this year. Obviously, other things came up which prevented 10X from making a commitment this year. #### happens and we shouldn't have any hard feelings among the group.
I just thought he was blowing this whole thing off. I apologize and retract.

Dysfunctional chicks are always hottest.Dysfunctional WRs are the best.

Dysfunctional forum is going to kick your ###.

Dysfunctional chicks are always hottest.Dysfunctional WRs are the best.

Dysfunctional forum is going to kick your ###.
:no:

Damn TommyGunz. I wanted Faulk at my pick and was hoping he'd fall. I'm not thrilled at all about Davis, but I think he has a chance to get some PT. And if he is healthy and Foster goes down, he might see quite a few carries.

Damn TommyGunz. I wanted Faulk at my pick and was hoping he'd fall. I'm not thrilled at all about Davis, but I think he has a chance to get some PT. And if he is healthy and Foster goes down, he might see quite a few carries.
I got Faulk :hey: :IBTL: to Dillon

I wanted the real Faulk. You got Faulk Jr.

c'mon kutta. You can fool the US gov into giving you grants, but you KNOW you can't fool me into passing on Faulk. :D

I'm surprised you didn't select the Pittsburgh D ACP.
I don't think I've even gone after a top D in any draft that I can recall....I usually just piece together whatever I can. But, don't worry -- I still got the homer pick here with ARE. :towelwave:

I wanted the real Faulk. You got Faulk Jr.
I'll agree with that. Marshall has been a great running back. It's sad to see guys like Emmitt, Marshall, and Jerry Rice look like average players. Obviously it's their choice to play how long they want, but you'd like to see them go out on top. In recent memory, I think John Elway went out about as good as you can possibly go out.I hope Brett Farve doesn't stay too long. I know he looks good, so maybe he's still got a year or 2 at this level, but I hope he doesn't stay on to long.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know but the average wait time indicator is working and it shows that:

Blenderfrog

Imp

Shadowfax

are the slowest drafters in the league. I hope the extra time gets what you're looking for. :yawn:
Really helped me with Jimmy Sniff in the 4th round!!! :excited:

Is the draft timer running?
It's supposed to be running but I didn't see the clock in the live draft room earlier today. And when it expires, it hasn't been skipping the picks. I tried ####### around with it earlier but didn't have time to finish. I started the timer again and it still didn't skip the pick. I had to manually skip the imp's pick and we're rolling again.

blenderfrog is OTC

I don't know but the average wait time indicator is working and it shows that:Blenderfrog

Imp

Shadowfax

are the slowest drafters in the league. I hope the extra time gets what you're looking for. :yawn:
It did last year. :thumbup: Disclaimer...I've already told you SP numbnuts before...that we, in the FFA, are too busy looking at pr0n to make hasty picks and reaches like you guys.

I don't know but the average wait time indicator is working and it shows that:Blenderfrog

Imp

Shadowfax

It did last year. :thumbup: Disclaimer...I've already told you SP numbnuts before...that we, in the FFA, are too busy looking at pr0n to make hasty picks and reaches like you guys.
I think the FA is in big trouble in this league this year.

Imp

Shadowfax

:goodposting:

Imp

Shadowfax

I think the FA is in big trouble in this league this year.
I know SP aren't the brightest bulbs, but surely even you guys can remember three simple letters...it's FFA. Please try to get it right in the future. TIA

Apparently the FFA owners are so scared that they refuse to make any more draft picks. :banned:

I'd like to point out that I intentionally picked Trent Dilfer :X . I've been trying to recover since 10X took C-Pep in the 2nd round. I didn't want to invest 2 picks in the Detroit QBs to ensure I could cover Pep's bye week. I can't believe Carr almost made it to me.

Apparently the FFA owners are so scared that they refuse to make any more draft picks. :banned:
Sorry for the dlays - There's some good pr0n being PM'ed tonight, not to mention some quality Forrest mail :eek: .:peens:

Users who are viewing this thread