What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Howard Stern*** (2 Viewers)

I tried listening to Ron and Fez, picked 3 of the youtube links with decent hits...found it unlistenable. Is it just me?

Maybe the hardest I've ever laughed during this show:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH7A2F5_M2A
This truly is the best. Ham hands bill is my favorite wack packer by far. I remember when they had the contest where people got to do their own radio show for an hour or so and his entry was basically him explaining why everyone like's tight, juicy #######s. He went into evolutionary theory and everything. :lmao:

Body Is Found in Cabin After Shootout, Reports Say

By ROBERT MACKEY and MICHAEL SCHWIRTZ

Last Updated: 10:30 PM ET

Last Updated, 10:13 p.m. A charred body has been found in a burned-out cabin in the San Bernardino Mountains where Christopher J. Dorner, the former Los Angeles police officer, was thought to have sought refuge during a shootout with police officers on Tuesday, The Associated Press reported.

Earlier in the day, a large fire broke out at a cabin, and there were reports that the police heard a single gunshot come from within. At least one officer was killed in the shootout, said Cindy Bachman, a spokeswoman for the San Bernardino County sheriff. Another officer was shot, but was expected to survive.

As our colleague Jennifer Medina reports, law enforcement officials were involved in a shootout on Tuesday afternoon with Mr. Dorner, who has been the target of the largest manhunt in Los Angeles Police Department history, officials said. He is suspected of killing at least three people and wounding several others in a rampage that has lasted more than a week.

Several television stations dispatched helicopters and news crews to the scene and broadcast live images from above the area of the San Bernardino Mountains where a man thought to be Mr. Dorner was reportedly surrounded by officers after the exchange of gunfire.

At one stage in the live coverage from the CBS News affiliate KCAL-TV, an exchange of fire (and a fleeting obscenity) could be heard clearly on the air as one of the station's journalists, Carter Evans, reported from the scene.

Shortly after that report, the CBS affiliate broke away from its reporter on the scene for an interview with a man who pretended to be an official with the United States Fish and Wildlife Service, but was, in fact, a prank caller who made a reference to "The Howard Stern Show" before being cut off.

Ronnie the Limo Driver is Howard Stern's head of security. That is who the prank caller was referring to.

- Alex Weprin (@alexweprin) 12 Feb 13

'Plaid Boxer said:
'AcerFC said:
'Plaid Boxer said:
Why are they off this week when next week is President's Day?
Valentines Week down
Yeah, b/c Valentines is this Thursday and Howard hasn't seen a Thursday morning in years.
i was thinking it was AGT stuff, but they Howard discussed it more last year to promote it. Maybe he doesn't want to drag it out for everyone with months of promotion, so he just isn't talking about it too much. Plus they haven't said who the 3rd judge is so maybe he is keeping it quiet because of that as well.

'butcher boy said:
'Good said:
Maybe the hardest I've ever laughed during this show:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH7A2F5_M2A
This truly is the best. Ham hands bill is my favorite wack packer by far. I remember when they had the contest where people got to do their own radio show for an hour or so and his entry was basically him explaining why everyone like's tight, juicy #######s. He went into evolutionary theory and everything. :lmao:
When we were in the shower you butt checks was warm :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I FOUND IT !!!

Listen to the whole thing, but if your time is limited, from the 3:00 mark until the end is PURE. F##KING. GOLD!!!

:lmao: :lmao:
i love watching these with clips from Howard TV on youtube. The clips with Howard making fun of Gary are funny. It is funny to see actual anger in Howard's face at times, and you can see the anger in his face with him most of the time. And the clips with Steve Langford are great too, you can see him loving the show in the background of almost every clip he is in. I guess of course if you get HowardTV you can watch all these clips there too, but unfortunately those of us with DirecTV are stuck finding them through youtube. Here is one with Howard just looking disgusted with Gary. i think it is around the 2:30-3:00 of the clip. It just looks like he always views Gary as "boy Gary", and just can not respect him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV_FyhdptjY&list=HL1360729240

Captain Janks pranked a CBS station in LA during the cop shootout.

Howard Stern Fan Captain Janks Pranks Media in Christopher Dorner, LAPD Shoot-Outby Rebecca Macatee Wed., Feb. 13, 2013 6:44 AM PSTThe showdown between Christopher Dorner and the LAPD on Tuesday was no laughing matter.Still, a regular caller on The Howard Stern show is taking credit for pranking the media during their coverage of the event. Captain Janks called in to CBS 2 and was put on the air pretending to be a Department of Fish and Game official."We believe it was Ronnie the limo driver who filed at Mr. Dorner, and we believe that he hit him," Janks quipped, referencing Stern's driver, Ronnie Mund, who is frequently featured on the show. "He was on his way to a block party and got caught in the fire-out."Christopher Dorner fate unknown following cabin fire, police shoot-outThe reporter continued to prod for more information, until finally Janks said, "You're a real #######. You still don't know that this is a prank?"He was quickly cut off.Janks took credit for the prank on Twitter, confirming it was him and asking fans, "Who got it on tape?" He also tweeted at Mund, writing, "@rmlimodriver69 Is it common practice for you to get caught up in a shootout in a forest on your way to a #BlockParty
?"

A few months back, I found an old dusty VHS tape in the recesses of my closet. Popped it in and it was video footage from a beach house my friends and I rented on the Jersey Shore back in the mid 90s. I think 70% of the "coversation" on the tape was people doing lines from the Ham Hands Robin song contest submission."When we was in the shower... you butt-cheeks was warm.""Daddy's comin' in. With the Vaselin.""My hands smella ham""Three input baaaaaaabe..."Etc, etc. It was non-stop.

That line also made it's way into "Kielbasa Sausage" by Tenacious D. All-time classic.

More Artie cracking up...

I got home right as it was getting going, I sat in my car for about 20 minutes in front of my house watching my wife look out the window at me with a bewildered look as I writhed in laughter behind the wheel.

This one isnt bad eitherhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBAQm7VgarwF'N Maryann from Brooklyn kills me :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark Cuban is an awesome guest. Listening him speak in an uncensored environment makes you appreciate the fact that he is a team owner and seemingly like a guy who any of us could hang out with. Great interview!

Mark Cuban is an awesome guest. Listening him speak in an uncensored environment makes you appreciate the fact that he is a team owner and seemingly like a guy who any of us could hang out with. Great interview!
:goodposting: I can see how he can turn some people off but I loved the interview.####tens!

I hope that's Tims urine :fingerscrossed:
That reaction to the girlfriend question was incriminating even though I cant ever see them going outAnd they played a Richard call yesterday that had me rolling. He called into an adult shop and kept asking if they had board games with sexual names that they made up. At one point, he couldnt even hold it together

I was not very familiar with who Alex Jones was until yesterday. I was absolutely mesmerized by Sterns interview and I could not wait to get home and watch some of this guys schtick on his tv show. I got home and the wife was embarrassed to tell me the same thing, so we started watching this guy and with in 10 minutes we had to turn it off out of sheer boredom. Once again it goes to show how great of an interviewer Stern is.

I was not very familiar with who Alex Jones was until yesterday. I was absolutely mesmerized by Sterns interview and I could not wait to get home and watch some of this guys schtick on his tv show. I got home and the wife was embarrassed to tell me the same thing, so we started watching this guy and with in 10 minutes we had to turn it off out of sheer boredom. Once again it goes to show how great of an interviewer Stern is.
Yeah, I've heard the guys name but never saw or heard him before. That was a really interesting interview but like you said, Stern made it that way. There were quite a few times where Jones started to ramble and Howard cut right in and put an end to it and changed direction. Same with Mark Cuban last week. His timing in interviews is so great.

Hmm I thought the exact opposite...I think for the first time ever I FF thru part of the stern show. I thought it was the most boring interview mostly because alex jones is completely boring to me

Hmm I thought the exact opposite...I think for the first time ever I FF thru part of the stern show. I thought it was the most boring interview mostly because alex jones is completely boring to me
Gay Shrimp... boring??

Gay suicidal Shrimp... boring??
fixed

Man they don't do themselves any favors playing old shows with Artie in the chair. About a million times better with him. :sadbanana:

Users who are viewing this thread