What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Howard Stern*** (2 Viewers)

Man they don't do themselves any favors playing old shows with Artie in the chair. About a million times better with him. :sadbanana:
:goodposting:
:goodposting: :goodposting:
Just do what I do. Download the Artie Lange show from iTunes and then cut over from Sirius to the podcast when Howard goes to break. It's almost just like the old days - Howard talks about The Bachelor for half an hour, then you get 10 minutes of Artie discussing the 9-team teaser his guest played on college/pro basketball.

Heard Riley earlier in the week talking about how he is on show on the Country Music channel helping some family get into Area 51. Sounds horrible, but at the same time i think i may have to see if i can catch it

I really enjoyed the James Franco interview.
Me too. I liked that it was on during 3 of my commutes in to work, 2 commutes home and one time I went out at lunch. Franco ended up being one of those guys you end up liking who you thought might be an ###.

I thought it was funny when they were doing the animal brackets today. Howard suggests that the animals dont have to be girls and Richard in all seriosuness, says "well, we dont want to be gay"

:lmao: You are talking about having sex with animals

Cannot wait for Fred's soundclip special. Somebody please give a headsup here when you know it's going to be on. They've been vague about it on the show.
:goodposting: :goodposting:I'll try to "find" it after it airs, in case anyone misses it.
Here's the whole thing on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quTX0ZyivQQ
Thanks - I watched it when it went up.

Was kind of disappointed in the special. It isn't very extensive and I knew most of the origins. Long time listener but I didn't listen at all from 2006-2010. Was expecting to learn more.

Cannot wait for Fred's soundclip special. Somebody please give a headsup here when you know it's going to be on. They've been vague about it on the show.
:goodposting: :goodposting:I'll try to "find" it after it airs, in case anyone misses it.

Was kind of disappointed in the special. It isn't very extensive and I knew most of the origins. Long time listener but I didn't listen at all from 2006-2010. Was expecting to learn more.

Yep. They went through like 10-15 sound clips. That's it?

Very very disappointed.

Yep. They went through like 10-15 sound clips. That's it?

Very very disappointed.
...and they had supposedly been working on it for 2mos or more.

The work behind that special seems like a week of an intern pulling clips and Fred coming up with his shticky script. Weak.

I had my first sighting of Stern (and Beth) as they got out of an SUV and walked into a restaurant on 56th St last week. They crossed the sidewalk about five feet in front of me. I completely froze and couldn't really process what was happening.

It was actually Beth who caught my eye first from further down the street. Even in NYC it's startling to see such a tall gorgeous blonde.

It was actually Beth who caught my eye first from further down the street. Even in NYC it's startling to see such a tall gorgeous blonde.
Yeah, I worked at an event for North Shore Animal League a few years ago and she showed up. Her pictures don't do her justice. She really is stunning in person.

Gary love tape rerun on NOW! Howard 100Noine
Followed by my favorite show ever today, Richard getting waxed
Haven't been able to hear either of these. Definite wanted to hear the Richard part. Got to hear James Taylor about 12 times though. :hot:
If they play something as a repeat in the 6-8 am drive they should not repeat in the 5-7 pm drive. They did that with Franco last week multiple times.

Don't think I can link because NSFW. But Howard was right this Robin Thick "Blurred Lines" unrated video is insane. Digging the song too. The brunette is just too much. damm.

Users who are viewing this thread