Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Ya know what....Im really sick of hearing Howard and Robin pick on his weight. Hes not the only fat dude out there and they harp on it way too much. Almost like the two of them are just looking to pick on him for something, because they might be a tad jealous at how well he is doing lately
Very doubtful that they are jealous.

Howard and Robin are each multi-millionaires. I don't think they would begrudge Artie anything. More likely, they are trying to insult him into getting into shape because they are worried about him. That's my guess.

Yesterday on one of the early June replays they were talking about $ and Howard was sure Fred was a millionaire and Fred was denying it. How can Robin be a multimillionaire - which she must be what with the houses and cars and horses boats and whatnot - yet Fred isn't a millionaire?

I'd love to know how much Robin/Jackie/Artie/Fred/Gary make now and made at KRock.

On a seperate note, ENOUGH OF THE ####### JUNE REPLAYS.
Word to that.

I rather hear some wrap-up show, Friday show, intern show, or Riley Martin replays than the same January and June replays over and over.

GB Riley Martin. The other shows are not something I need to hear a replay on. How about February through May?
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The past week was the 20th anniversary of the Gary Apology Tape. I can remember hearing it first on the radio which was hilarious, but then seeing it on the E! Channel took it to another level. H

Friggin Robin... They did all this preparation over the weekend, pulling of clips and dedicated a big part of the show to him this morning, and Robin didn't even know he died. Proves she does nothing

Artie was ok but the show was at it's best with Jackie Martling.

does anyone know how they're going to broadcast each request -- I have an S50, so I hope each bit they play is broadcast like a song so I can download the ones I want and create a playlist.

I would guess they'll do it by the "bit". The only other way would be to play a entire show or entire segment. I'm sure for the kick off weekend they'll only want the cream of the crop.
Ya know what....Im really sick of hearing Howard and Robin pick on his weight. Hes not the only fat dude out there and they harp on it way too much. Almost like the two of them are just looking to pick on him for something, because they might be a tad jealous at how well he is doing lately

Howard and Robin are each multi-millionaires. I don't think they would begrudge Artie anything. More likely, they are trying to insult him into getting into shape because they are worried about him. That's my guess.

Yesterday on one of the early June replays they were talking about $ and Howard was sure Fred was a millionaire and Fred was denying it. How can Robin be a multimillionaire - which she must be what with the houses and cars and horses boats and whatnot - yet Fred isn't a millionaire?

I'd love to know how much Robin/Jackie/Artie/Fred/Gary make now and made at KRock.

I was also puzzled by that. Fred has to have been making a couple hundred grand/yr for several years now. Maybe he wasn't calculating his total net worth right or else he was in a lot of debt or spends a lot of money.

I was also puzzled by that. Fred has to have been making a couple hundred grand/yr for several years now. Maybe he wasn't calculating his total net worth right or else he was in a lot of debt or spends a lot of money.
Yeah but it doesn't seem like Fred to either not know his net worth or to be a big spender. If anything I'd think he'd live like a hermit but have several million buried in the backyard.

It know it's easy to say when it's not your money but If I was Howard I would have given Fred, Gary and Robin huge bonuses after I signed that mega deal. Howard bought Robin a car but when you sign a $500 million dollar deal that is pocket change.

Recently got Howard on Demand and have been pretty satisfied. I do wish they offered a more extensive catalogue.

I watched a great one last night. They recently had in Kevin Custler the Playboy photographer to rate three girls they were bringing in. The first girl was one of the hottest I've ever seen. The third girl was hot but had the worst rack I've ever seen.

Definetly check it out.

Anyone else not happy with the tapes over the Labor Day weekend? WAY to many commercials and the replays were ridiculous. I swear Howard should let hardcore fans be his advisors - the way he presents material is seriously lacking.

Anyone else not happy with the tapes over the Labor Day weekend? WAY to many commercials and the replays were ridiculous. I swear Howard should let hardcore fans be his advisors - the way he presents material is seriously lacking.

Definitely a little disappointing. Hearing the material was great but the complaints I had were the same as yours, plus too much music. Was SHOCKED they were repeating stuff thoughToday at noon is the top 10 countdown supposedly. Maybe that will be better

Definitely a little disappointing. Hearing the material was great but the complaints I had were the same as yours, plus too much music. Was SHOCKED they were repeating stuff thoughToday at noon is the top 10 countdown supposedly. Maybe that will be better
#10 is Fred's bachelor party.

Great show so far...didnt think the Angry Drunken Dwarf deal was TOO funny. Nor was the funeral - it was more outrageous. Jesus twins was a great classic.Can someone fill me in on what cookie#### was/is?I've only been a listener since 2003 or so

I believe it is an ice cream cake that Fred was going to get for his mom.

Great show so far...didnt think the Angry Drunken Dwarf deal was TOO funny. Nor was the funeral - it was more outrageous. Jesus twins was a great classic.Can someone fill me in on what cookie#### was/is?I've only been a listener since 2003 or so

cookie #### is a character ice cream cake they made at Carvel years ago - at least in the NYC area the commercials ran with cookie #### taliking in this high pitch cartoon voice. Bit goes that Fred brought his mom a Cookie #### for a mother's day gift - Howard made fun of Fred for hours on this cheap lame gift - then spoke to him in a computerized cookie #### voice for a half hour mocking him. Fred was really pissed - hilarity ensued - one of my faves but that may be cause I grew up loving those commercials. BTW - look out for the Fudgie the Whale cake!!

I can't believe Robin said, "we didn't know people would be glued to their radios!" Get a grip on reality, girl. Edited by valhallan

I'm just imagining the Cookie#### bit based on the explanation and laughing uncontrollably in my office.

This had my wife laughing in the car this weekend, and she was PMSing and hates Howard.

Yes, it's funny.

I think what they really need to dig up is the entire rant of the guy who started that soundbite "Oprah Winfrey, Negro Woman from the South." Now that is comedy gold.

edited to add GIS for cookie ####: LINKY

Edited by snitwitch

Two of my favorites that I sent in were:

One time a supposed female psychiatrist called in and started analysing Howard. She had come to the conclusion that Howard was bitter because he only had daughters and never had a son. It didn't take Howard long to turn the tables on her and break her down to admit that she only has sons and never had a daughter and it really bothered her. The call ended with her in near tears and scared because everyone in her office was looking at her and realized it was her on the air.

Another great call was when a woman called in and Howard sold her the Brooklyn Bridge. He convinced her that he owned proceeds from the tolls from the bridge and that she was going to get a share of them. She was so excited about the windfall she would be getting.

The Brooklyn Bridge doesn't have tolls.

The best interactions have been with callers. Saving the guy from killing himself is classic. Robin used to do the news and when a certain story piqued his interest Howard would get Gary on the phone with someone and get right into the middle of the story. Something he doesn't do anymore. Robin's news is really just an afterthought the past few years.

Evil Dave is a moron.

I didn't hear Stern on 9/11.. the replay is amazing

I was listening to Stern when the planes hit - I changed the dial after that but returned when I realized that he had great coverage and was able to speak his mind when the legit news orgs could not. check out the video on Howie TV - really takes you back to that day

Yeah, I didn't hear Howard that day either. Pretty amazing radio. Baba Booey was the first to suggest a terrorist kamikasi attack.

Also the introduction of Debbie Schlussel.

Listening to Bubba now. Not a usual listener, but he's going to go into the conspiracy angle soon.

Listening to the west coast feed and Artie just revealed that he was snorting heroin for awhile before his four day "break" last year.

It was right after a bit about giving homeless dudes a lap dance and one of the guys was a heroin addict. Then Howard was doing a live commercial and Artie admitted to using heroin...not sure exactly how it was first brought up as I wasn't paying attention. But then they started to talk about it for a few minutes then Artie stopped talking. Very awkward but great radio.

I'll be interested to hear how it continues...

Just heard it on the replay. Lots of rumors at the time that Artie was on drugs. He really is a good guy as evidenced by the fact that it all came out when he tried to help out the heroin addict homeless guy.

He's done a lot of very charitable things in the past. Hopefully he stays clean.

again...great radio. Lots of people think Howard is just about farts and ####, but the real moments are amazing.