What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Howard Stern*** (1 Viewer)

Elegant Elliot was gold today -

unfortunately I think he just signed his death warrant with the show

that's gangsta talk for he's finished...right....gangsta talk for he's finished!!!

Common said:
Love Elegant Elliot.By far my favorite wack packer...Elegant Elliot, Bigfoot, Mark The Bagger, Crazy Alice, Eric The Midgettop 5 IMHO
Replace Mark the Bagger with Beetle and you've got a top 5

Common said:
Common said:
Love Elegant Elliot.By far my favorite wack packer...Elegant Elliot, Bigfoot, Mark The Bagger, Crazy Alice, Eric The Midgettop 5 IMHO
very good call
you're leaving out HP Eric and crackhead bob? I'll take the old vets vs Bigfoot and Crazy Alice any day! That show with Eric running scared from the fish could be the best ever!

Common said:
Common said:
very good call
you're leaving out HP Eric and crackhead bob? I'll take the old vets vs Bigfoot and Crazy Alice any day! That show with Eric running scared from the fish could be the best ever!
High Pitch is ok...not great though. Ive never really found Crackhead too funnyDaniel Carver is solid. Also a big fan of Wendy the #######

Kiddnets said:
Elegant Elliot was gold today - unfortunately I think he just signed his death warrant with the showthat's gangsta talk for he's finished...right....gangsta talk for he's finished!!!
I missed him this morning, what happened?

Kiddnets said:
Elegant Elliot was gold today - unfortunately I think he just signed his death warrant with the showthat's gangsta talk for he's finished...right....gangsta talk for he's finished!!!
I missed him this morning, what happened?
They finally told him he had to keep his plugs to 30 seconds and he freaked out - started arguing with Gary saying that he would shoot him in the head, throw acid in his face...the usual!

Ok...I'm curious about this Sirius Internet Radio thing they are now offering. Does anyone have the entire list of the "more than 75 stations" that will be offered over the Internet? I can't find a complete list on the Sirius site. TIA.

Common said:
Love Elegant Elliot.

By far my favorite wack packer...
Do you also love Stuart Scott and Screamin' A. Smith?Elliot takes the word "annoying" to a whole new level. Annoying doesn't come close to what he is. They need to invent a word which means "Ten million times more annoying than regular ol' annoying" to do him justice.

I hope he dies of cancer of the eyes..... RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT???

He's a PoS, and I get an itchy trigger finger for the remote control every time I hear his voice.

No love for Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf? All time best Wack Packer without peer. I wish he was alive now to hear him uncensored as he needed to be.

No love for Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf? All time best Wack Packer without peer. I wish he was alive now to hear him uncensored as he needed to be.
:goodposting: on all pointsHe was the best, still unmatched. Man just imagine what he wouldve brought to sirius

Forgot about Hank - classic!

Also missed my fave living whack-packer - Jeff the Drunk - always love when he and Artie get into it over money!

Not sure if this has been posted in the 1000+ posts so far, but.....

THIS is THE EFFIN' FUNNIEST SEGMENT in the history of the Howard Stern show! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(You'll see part 2 on the right hand side of the page)

Common said:
Love Elegant Elliot.

By far my favorite wack packer...
Do you also love Stuart Scott and Screamin' A. Smith?Elliot takes the word "annoying" to a whole new level. Annoying doesn't come close to what he is. They need to invent a word which means "Ten million times more annoying than regular ol' annoying" to do him justice.

I hope he dies of cancer of the eyes..... RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT???

He's a PoS, and I get an itchy trigger finger for the remote control every time I hear his voice.
:goodposting: I can usually take only about a minute or so of his crap. I actually do change the channel almost everytime he comes on. I hope he's never on again.

I like what they do with his snippets though, like Fred adding to the show ("#### face")and the phony phone calls. Outside of that, I agree, he's a worthless PoS.

The rest of the wackpack are lovable losers. Even Crazy Alice is a nice person deep down. It's just that Artie loves to rile her up. Now that's some funny ####.

Last edited by a moderator:
There HAS to be a better option on Fridays than listening to a show from 1989. :yawn:

How about an entire show consisting of Richard & Sal's crank phone calls. :thumbup:

There HAS to be a better option on Fridays than listening to a show from 1989. :yawn:
:goodposting: Not a very good show today. Stern had mentioned a show coming up soon, about Robin going off about him not handling her birthday properly. I was hoping that would be on today.
Regarding Richard & Sal's crank calls.... is there anywhere online where I can listen to some of them? I searched and searched but came up empty. Maybe I'm using the wrong keywords.
is that hag named Paula, whom Richard (as "Rusty") used to torment.

:goodposting: Not a very good show today. Stern had mentioned a show coming up soon, about Robin going off about him not handling her birthday properly. I was hoping that would be on today.
Regarding Richard & Sal's crank calls.... is there anywhere online where I can listen to some of them? I searched and searched but came up empty. Maybe I'm using the wrong keywords.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ "You look like the last #### I took, right!"

There HAS to be a better option on Fridays than listening to a show from 1989. :yawn: How about an entire show consisting of Richard & Sal's crank phone calls. :thumbup:
Agreed. Yesterday's Mastertape Theater was pretty boring.Howard has been promising a documentary on the prank calls for months but we still have nothing on HTV.

There HAS to be a better option on Fridays than listening to a show from 1989. :yawn: How about an entire show consisting of Richard & Sal's crank phone calls. :thumbup:
Agreed. Yesterday's Mastertape Theater was pretty boring.Howard has been promising a documentary on the prank calls for months but we still have nothing on HTV.
agreed too.All the tapes they have and they play some random day from '89?B.S.I'd rather have the Friday Show and keep the tapes for the weekend.I guess it's safe to say that the live show will be off every Friday. Listening now to Elliot from this week. Hopefully his last appearance.

agreed too.All the tapes they have and they play some random day from '89?B.S.I'd rather have the Friday Show and keep the tapes for the weekend.I guess it's safe to say that the live show will be off every Friday. Listening now to Elliot from this week. Hopefully his last appearance.
:goodposting: Whoever is managing "the tapes" is royally screwing up - off the top of my head I can name a ton of memorable shows - Beetle's first appearanceAny Howard Birthday showAny Kinnison appearanceHollyweird square showGary humiliation on tape - entire showScott the engineer offers to take a pole for $250KThat is from the top of my head - how can they ruin this? total morons in charge!

:goodposting: Whoever is managing "the tapes" is royally screwing up - off the top of my head I can name a ton of memorable shows - Beetle's first appearanceAny Howard Birthday showAny Kinnison appearanceHollyweird square showGary humiliation on tape - entire showScott the engineer offers to take a pole for $250KThat is from the top of my head - how can they ruin this? total morons in charge!
1st two were great, this weeks was boring though

He has 23,000 hrs of tapes - how can he not have a third channel constantly playing old material and entire shows? If there is no room for a 4rd channel throw off Ferrell and Bubba! I'm paying for Stern!

Big 2 days coming up. Tomorrow the Bitter Half debuts at about 8am. Very excited, the hype has been crazy with this.

Really cant wait for the baba roast though

Can't believe I'm saying this but Joan Rivers was a riot today on the show.

"If Madonna wanted to adopt a starving black kid she should have just adopted Nicole Ritchie."

Props to Rivers for being 73 and still with it and with the times. She really had the room rolling. One-liners one after another. I mean it was old-school but she made me laugh more then most comedians that come on.

Missed the football picks this morning but did get to hear the caller call out Howard on the topic of adoption and he straight froze, denied the fact and then hung up on the guy. Guy nailed him and he couldn't even suck it up and admit it. I love the show, but how much he flip-flops at times justs bothers me.
What's this about? Howard has a history with adoption?
NO, basically today he was off on another #####ing tangent(those happen alot more) commenting on Madonna's troubles with adopting a baby from some foreign country(don't know the whole story but apparenty authorities are saying she didn't follow the whole adoption process and might lose the child). So he goes off defending her saying "this kid lives in poverty and has a chance to be welcomed into a good life and they are going to take that away from him" So the caller comes in and called him out on another rant he had about 2 weeks ago(and I remember hearing it on my way home). Basically two weeks ago he was killing Angelina Jolie about her adoptions and in his exact words were "I don't understand some of these f'n celebs, they go out and adopt these babies from foreign countries. Why don't you adopt babies inside the US and be normal, why do people have to go out and bring more babies into this country"So when the guy called him out on this, he basically said you dont know what you are talking about. Called the guy an a%% hole and hung up on him. Then Robin backed him up(surprise) after she agreed with him two weeks ago on the whole angelina thing.
Is that really a flip-flop, though? He is arguing against the critics of Madonna who say that she shouldn't be allowed to adopt that kid. It's not the same argument about adopting kids from the U.S. rather than Africa.
I agree. When he was railing on Jolie it was just railing for the sake of railing. He would have said the same thing about Madonna had there not been this bizarre backlash against her. Now he's sticking up for Madonna because it's the right thing to do.

I thought The Bitter Half was phenomenal. One of the best, most creative things Ive ever heard on Stern, and Ive been listening for almost 20 yrs

Gilbert as Mr X was hilarious. Howard taking the back to back calls from Ralph and Norm toward the end was great.

I only heard the second half of the Bitter Half and thought it was great. Ralphie on the phone was the best. I was :lmao: when he just kept rambling off his list while Howard was trying to get him off the phone.

"And then I have a watch list going. Jamie Presley is on it, she cant have much longer." :lmao: :lmao:

Then how Howard went to a caller from his home phone was great.

/Norm/

That Ralph's a ###."

:lmao: :lmao:

I didn't laugh a single time during The Bitter Half. Very disappointed. Still love the show and can't wait for the Fa Fa Fo Hi roast :thumbup:

Common said:
Goes something like this I think lolRobin's got a squeezebox just look at her chest.When Mr. X gets home, he aint gettin no rest.Cuz she wants it tonight.And the mood is so right.Robin's got a squeeze box break out the zucchini's tonight.Well her cats won't eatand her boat won't sinkWhen Mr. X gets homeshe wants his whole damn schweenRobin's got a squeeze box break out the chorizo's tonightTease me,come on Mr. XPlease me,Come on XTease me with your fruitI'm so in love with cukecumbers.Robins Got a squeeze box break out the sausages tonight.
:lmao: AwesomeLove the cu...............cumbers part

WAH poor baby. Screw Pete. Better to get the actual VOICE of the WHO anyway.

Listening to The Bitter Half now, missed it this morning. I know everybody is lukewarm (at best) on it but it's worth a listen.

Really impressed with Gary's retort. Had some great lines there

"Jackie has more lines on his face than Artie has on his coffee table"

The chick (leslie I think?) had a great one.

"I thought Gary was doing really well for himself, until I realized he just looks like he has Down's syndrome."

:lmao:

Really impressed with Gary's retort. Had some great lines there"Jackie has more lines on his face than Artie has on his coffee table"
I'm pretty sure Artie, or someone, wrote some zingers like that for Gary. For previous roasts, Artie's mentioned leading up to them that he's wrote some, or offered to write some material, for the roastee.

Jackie was awful, especially compared to the likes of Greg Fitzsimmons and Artie. Hardly anyone was laughing at his first few jokes, he only had one or two good jokes. The song with Fred was okay but way too long.

I thought the roast was great overall. Gary was getting off easy until Sal of course. Artie killed Sal.

best roast yet!

Gary did get off pretty easy except for Sal bashing his dead brother.

Artie ripped Sal apart and Jackie really did seem out of his league.

Sal's Beth jokes were great!

Anyone have any clue as to how many people tuned in yesterday and today?

I'd like to hear the numbers.... apparently there were so many callers yesterday that it crashed the phones.

For those of you who haven't seen Crazy Alice, here she is.

Pretty much what you'd expect a half-black/half-Italian woman to look like.

Not as fat as Artie contends, unless that's an old pic.

For those of you who haven't seen Crazy Alice, here she is.

Pretty much what you'd expect a half-black/half-Italian woman to look like.

Not as fat as Artie contends, unless that's an old pic.
Thanks for the pic. Yeah, about what I expected.I know Artie just eggs Alice on for the show, but how serious is she? She's gonna be waiting for him one day after the show if he keeps pushing. She's clearly unstable...but it is funny stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread