Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The past week was the 20th anniversary of the Gary Apology Tape. I can remember hearing it first on the radio which was hilarious, but then seeing it on the E! Channel took it to another level. H

Friggin Robin... They did all this preparation over the weekend, pulling of clips and dedicated a big part of the show to him this morning, and Robin didn't even know he died. Proves she does nothing

Artie was ok but the show was at it's best with Jackie Martling.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16539806/

Sirius gives Howard Stern $83 million bonus

Satellite radio personality rewarded after subscriber numbers top targets

NEW YORK - Sirius Satellite Radio said on Tuesday it paid radio shock jock Howard Stern a stock bonus valued at nearly $83 million after its subscriber numbers exceeded early estimates set in their 2004 contract.

Sirius said it exceeded "pre-Howard Stern subscriber estimates" in 2006 by over 2 million subscribers and as a result delivered to Stern's affiliates 22.1 million in company shares. Sirius shares closed at $3.76 on Tuesday.

In 2004, the two sides had based their estimate of 2006 subscribers on the average analysts' forecast that the company would reach 3.5 million.

Sirius reported last week that it ended 2006 with more than 6 million subscribers, at the middle of a forecast range made in December.

"The decision to bring Howard Stern to Sirius required a very significant commitment and we are very pleased that our investment has dramatically paid off," Sirius Chief Executive Mel Karmazin said in a statement.

Sirius said its agreement with Stern offers additional stock-based bonuses if it exceeds an ever-higher set of subscriber targets. The amount of excess growth needed to trigger a bonus increases over time and is substantially higher than 2 million, the company said.

Sirius said the bonus to Stern would not increase its diluted share count and that expenses related to the payment have been reflected in operating results throughout 2006.

Would it be possible for Ralph to not call in every five minutes? :yes:

Or preferably, NEVER call???

I can't stand the f'n jackhole.

Really? His strange ways add a lot of entertainment to the show. Plus I like how he gives Artie ####. The conflict is good and Artie is a mess too. I think Ralph says a lot of things Howard would like to say to Artie. Ralph was dead on when he said that Artie is basically eating himself to death.

Anyone have any insight into who some of these "semi-famous" broads he did that has been talking about are.One he mentions grabbed and pushed it into the back door. Another was a story about slobbery or some such.

Ones he's mentioned:Gina GershonAngie EverhartRobin Givens

Anyone have any insight into who some of these "semi-famous" broads he did that has been talking about are.

One he mentions grabbed and pushed it into the back door. Another was a story about slobbery or some such.

Ones he's mentioned:

Gina Gershon

God I hope not, I will not like here much any more.

Anyone have any insight into who some of these "semi-famous" broads he did that has been talking about are.One he mentions grabbed and pushed it into the back door. Another was a story about slobbery or some such.

Ones he's mentioned:Gina GershonAngie EverhartRobin Givens
Just curious if any of these fit the couple of stories he has started to leak out recently.

Anybody else catch Artie on Conan just now? He's the best... was wearing the same tan pants that he wore on Letterman. Those are the only non-elastic pants that he can fit in. :thumbup:

He told the story about doing coke while in the pig costume. Good stuff.

Anybody else catch Artie on Conan just now? He's the best... was wearing the same tan pants that he wore on Letterman. Those are the only non-elastic pants that he can fit in. :eek: He told the story about doing coke while in the pig costume. Good stuff.

He is freaking ginormaous - I knew he got bigger but damn

I've only been listening to Howard since about '98. It wasn't available here in Rhode Island until then. Listening to these old shows on Fridays from the 80's and early 90's, I can't believe what an acute lisp Howard used to have. He sounds like friggin Elmer Fudd. He's far worse than Ralphie Cakes is now.

Did they just figure out how to get rid of it from an engineering standpoint in the studio, or did he have some extra teeth removed or something? :goodposting:

Did they just figure out how to get rid of it from an engineering standpoint in the studio, or did he have some extra teeth removed or something? :thumbup:

Probably a little of both. He's talked about how much work he's had done to fix crooked teeth and a good sound engineer should be able to get rid of some lispy sounds, known as simbalance, in a broadcast.Maybe he even had some speech therapy.

I just bought a DVD burner w/hard drive to put all my old VHS tapes onto disc. I decided to start with all the old Howard Channel 9 shows I recorded. Unfortunately they were recorded in EP so the quality isn't the greatest. Still good though.

Having a blast going through them. Some I remember, a few I totally forgot about. Pee-Wee's Play-with-yourself House was one I forgot. :thumbup: Gary as Toothy, Jackie as Globey.

Anyone know where I can get a show listing with air dates and titles?

I just bought a DVD burner w/hard drive to put all my old VHS tapes onto disc. I decided to start with all the old Howard Channel 9 shows I recorded. Unfortunately they were recorded in EP so the quality isn't the greatest. Still good though.

Having a blast going through them. Some I remember, a few I totally forgot about. Pee-Wee's Play-with-yourself House was one I forgot. :banned: Gary as Toothy, Jackie as Globey.

this is a start

link

how do i get a copy of what you've recorded?

Edited by ShaqAttaq

Having a blast going through them. Some I remember, a few I totally forgot about. Pee-Wee's Play-with-yourself House was one I forgot. :banned: Gary as Toothy, Jackie as Globey.

this is a start

link

how do i get a copy of what you've recorded?

:banned:

Wow, thanks. I looked all over for it.

I'll PM you.

Howard, Ralph and Robin have been raving about Battlestar Gallactica. I just rented the initial miniseries. I've never watched a Star Trek show or anything from that genre but they are crazy over this show.

Watched it and it rocks. I love that feeling of getting into a new series with lot of seasons waiting for you on DVD.

Howard, Ralph and Robin have been raving about Battlestar Gallactica. I just rented the initial miniseries. I've never watched a Star Trek show or anything from that genre but they are crazy over this show.

Watched it and it rocks. I love that feeling of getting into a new series with lot of seasons waiting for you on DVD.
I've been running out of movies to rent with my Blockbuster Online Total Access program. Now, I'll be good for a while. :thumbup:

It's bad enough he took off again, but they're playing a Master Tape that they've played already. What do they have, 15,000 hours and they're repeating already?

Anytime they want to dust off the old Kinison tapes is fine by me.

He better be working Friday for F's sake.

Thinking the same thing, but of course they didn't work it when they took off Mon. Jan. 1, so who knows.Historically I think they have taken off MLK day. Last year they didn't, I guess because they had just started at Sirius a week before.Also disappointed and confused at why they are replaying a Master Tape Theater that they already used, when they have "the 23,000 hours of tape which means we can do whatever we want."

Thinking the same thing, but of course they didn't work it when they took off Mon. Jan. 1, so who knows.Historically I think they have taken off MLK day. Last year they didn't, I guess because they had just started at Sirius a week before.Also disappointed and confused at why they are replaying a Master Tape Theater that they already used, when they have "the 23,000 hours of tape which means we can do whatever we want."
I would bet they're off on Friday.Is that a Riley av?Oh Qua Tanzin Wan!

I would bet they're off on Friday.Is that a Riley av?Oh Qua Tanzin Wan!
Qua anza lazhe wan

I'm not a fan of Master Tape Theater at all. I wish they would bring back the Friday Show, but just turn it into a longer Wrap-Up Show.

When they are on vacation, they should play whatever on 100, and then use 101 for repeats of the specialty shows. I never hear any of the shows they put on at night. Vacation would be the perfect opportunity to put those on before a bigger audience.

I forgot they were taking MLK day off and was initially bummed as I want to hear the stories from the wedding. But I think Bubba did say that he would be live today...hopefully I remember correctly.

I would say a minimum of 50% of the workforce has today off, so no big deal if Howard is in that 50%. That said, no excuse for a Master Tape repeat

Agree, not a huge deal being off today, but when they have these Monday holidays off, they should really suck it up and work on Friday. These 3 day weeks are crap

I would say a minimum of 50% of the workforce has today off, so no big deal if Howard is in that 50%. That said, no excuse for a Master Tape repeat

Agree, not a huge deal being off today, but when they have these Monday holidays off, they should really suck it up and work on Friday. These 3 day weeks are crap
:goodposting:

God, my disdain for fatazz Robin grows by the day!

Yesterday, they were interviewing Trisha Helfer from "Battlestar Gallactica"...

Robin: "So do you film the show in Los Angeles?"

Trisha: "No, we film in Vancouver."

Robin: "Oh, I figured it was a Canada location."

Then why did you ask if they film in LOS ANGELES, you know-it-all C_ _ T!!!!

:thumbup::X:rolleyes:

=================

This show would be ***perfect*** with much less Robin and NO Gay Ralph.

Meanwhile, more of Richard, Sal, J.D. and Riley Martin.

:2cents: