What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Howard Stern*** (7 Viewers)

Man, Howard is way too obsessed with this Imus crap. Morning after one of the biggest tragedies our country has ever seen, and he hasnt mentioned it once. Too busy still talking Imus
What are you talking about? They did it for at least half of the first hour of the show.
Was listening to the west coast feed, and was shocked he didnt mention it until after 40 minutes of more Imus crap

RBM said:
Please See Mine said:
RBM said:
Man, Howard is way too obsessed with this Imus crap. Morning after one of the biggest tragedies our country has ever seen, and he hasnt mentioned it once. Too busy still talking Imus
What are you talking about? They did it for at least half of the first hour of the show.
Was listening to the west coast feed, and was shocked he didnt mention it until after 40 minutes of more Imus crap
If I wanted to heawr about that I could turn on any channel, I am glad it didn't dominate his show.

Here's the video of Benjy on CNBC today. not bad.

Sal admitting that he fantasized about SIL and then looking for others to agree was great.

I watched a two-year old episode on Howard OnDemand the other day and Artie and Dana looked like a normal couple. It was the newlyweird game. Artie was much skinnier. Dana looked great on the episode. Seeing Artie now is almost sad. He's really gone off the deap end when it comes to his weight.

Watching the OnDemand episode of Thursday's show now. Geez, Artie refused to get up for Tabitha (who doesn't look bad now, actually) to give him a lap dance, and he almost fainted riding down the escalator en route to getting some french toast, which was primarily syrup. Plus, he just looked like crap.

I wouldn't be surprised of they held a memorial for Artie's death a year from now. It's almost as if he WANTS to go down the John Belushi death path. Plus, I really think he's on heroin again.

Dear Robin,

SHUT THE #### UP and let Howard give the answers to the game. ####ING stop trying to stick your #### face in everything all the ####ING time!

TG

Wow, did opie and anthony really have a 0.0 rating in Dallas and Vegas?
Nope. More Hoo Hoo lies. Originally, Stern's lackey Tim Sabean said it was Chicago but he was wrong. He also said ratings were flat across the board but that was a lie because they are doing well in several markets including NYC and Buffalo. The Vegas numbers were proven false by Vegas station management (they did have close to a 0.0 when they originally took over for Rover.) Not sure on the Dallas numbers but 0.0 is obviously false. I'm sure it was real low but not non-existent. Jim Norton's Texas comedy shows sold out there and it's only because of the presence of the show.Amazing that Stern just can't admit that others succeed in radio. He's got a billion dollar deal and has satellite's most powerful executive in his back pocket. Unless he's willing to take O&A to task like he did back when he had balls, he should STF up and keep his hole in line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, did opie and anthony really have a 0.0 rating in Dallas and Vegas?
Not sure on the Dallas numbers but 0.0 is obviously false.
Why obviously false?
A 0.0 means you have absolutely no listeners. They had a following in Texas (however small it was) and as I said, airing in Dallas helped Norton sell out his comedy shows.Plus, since Sabean screwed up the Chicago numbers (which even Howard admitted) and the Vegas numbers were proven to be a blatant lie, it's kind of hard to believe anything he says about his competition at this point.

Dear Artie,

Please stop saying that every single girl in there is the hottest ever, and then they look like this.

TIA, TG
Seriously, WTF. Howard is just as guilty in many cases.
The only reason I can think of is that it builds the broads confidence so they don't try and back out. Still, no need to go overboard the way Artie did, sheesh.
Apparently tomorrow's MTT will feature a Norm MacDonald appearance, for those that are interested.
:thumbup:

I was saddened to hear that the kid from Brooklyn who came in last year with his buddy because he had hodgkins passed away. 22 yrs old, terrible. Seemed like a cool kid. Believe Artie took him and his buddy to a nice lunch that day.

For those with On Demand, they have a video of Heidi Cortez riding the Sybian.

They REALLY need to bring "Tissue Time with Heidi Cortez" back. :pics:

Dear Artie,

Please stop saying that every single girl in there is the hottest ever, and then they look like this.

TIA, TG
Seriously, WTF. Howard is just as guilty in many cases.Apparently tomorrow's MTT will feature a Norm MacDonald appearance, for those that are interested.
I watched that girl on the OnDemand channel and was kind of grossed out by her acne and odd nipples.

Dear Artie,

TIA, TG
Seriously, WTF. Howard is just as guilty in many cases.Apparently tomorrow's MTT will feature a Norm MacDonald appearance, for those that are interested.
I watched that girl on the OnDemand channel and was kind of grossed out by her acne and odd nipples.
Please please tell me that was not the girl that lost Win Fred's Money, the one that Artie was saying he would pay 100K to go bang? I mean hyperbole for radio is fine by me, but dammmmmmmmnnnnn, that is some serious overrating there.

Dear Artie,

TIA, TG
Please please tell me that was not the girl that lost Win Fred's Money, the one that Artie was saying he would pay 100K to go bang? I mean hyperbole for radio is fine by me, but dammmmmmmmnnnnn, that is some serious overrating there.
That was the girl. They usually exagerrate a bit so the girl starts feeling confident and willing to bare it all. But in this case Artie was seriously going wild for this girl. Girl was like an LA 6.5 - 7.

Dear Artie,

TIA, TG
That was the girl. They usually exagerrate a bit so the girl starts feeling confident and willing to bare it all. But in this case Artie was seriously going wild for this girl. Girl was like an LA 6.5 - 7.
yeah. Arties reaction made me go to howardstern.com to check her out....hhe has questionable taste.

I need a huge favor.

I had my Sirius ripped out of my car about 6 weeks ago when I thought for sure that I had blown the engine. Figured I'd have them take it out while I could still drive it, then have them put it in my next car. Well, as fate would have it, the car was fixable after all, and I haven't listened to the gang in almost 2 months . :goodposting:

Is there anything that I REALLY need to know about? Did I miss any big happenings?

Thanks a ton!

I need a huge favor.I had my Sirius ripped out of my car about 6 weeks ago when I thought for sure that I had blown the engine. Figured I'd have them take it out while I could still drive it, then have them put it in my next car. Well, as fate would have it, the car was fixable after all, and I haven't listened to the gang in almost 2 months . :goodposting:Is there anything that I REALLY need to know about? Did I miss any big happenings?Thanks a ton!
Richard recently licked Sal's "boys"You should listen on line if you don't have it in your car

I need a huge favor.I had my Sirius ripped out of my car about 6 weeks ago when I thought for sure that I had blown the engine. Figured I'd have them take it out while I could still drive it, then have them put it in my next car. Well, as fate would have it, the car was fixable after all, and I haven't listened to the gang in almost 2 months . :)Is there anything that I REALLY need to know about? Did I miss any big happenings?Thanks a ton!
Andy **** roast is this Wednesday. The roasts have gotten substantially better since they first started. This one has a lot of potential.Howard bailing early on Gary's dinner party provided nearly a good week of ball-busting.Chris Rock and Tobey MaGuire were great guests.Benjy won the wait loss challenge losing an incredible 27lbs in the last week narrowly beating Jason.Artie now weighs 304lbs.

I need a huge favor.I had my Sirius ripped out of my car about 6 weeks ago when I thought for sure that I had blown the engine. Figured I'd have them take it out while I could still drive it, then have them put it in my next car. Well, as fate would have it, the car was fixable after all, and I haven't listened to the gang in almost 2 months . :)Is there anything that I REALLY need to know about? Did I miss any big happenings?Thanks a ton!
Andy **** roast is this Wednesday. The roasts have gotten substantially better since they first started. This one has a lot of potential.Howard bailing early on Gary's dinner party provided nearly a good week of ball-busting.Chris Rock and Tobey MaGuire were great guests.Benjy won the wait loss challenge losing an incredible 27lbs in the last week narrowly beating Jason.Artie now weighs 304lbs.
The Nick Manning stuff is gold too. DROPPING LOADS.The gang busting on Imus was good too."I'm a fake cowboy... on a wheelchair I ride. I'm Imus...am I dead or alive?" Bon Jovi remake. Gold.

Users who are viewing this thread