What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Howard Stern*** (3 Viewers)

Miss Howard Stern does seem like she is getting kind of used up, but I am not ready to dethrone her yet.
Changed the channel after 5min. Howard needs to have her in one more time and ambush her with a new Miss Howard Stern contest, that she can't be in. :popcorn:
I for one was glad to have KC back and the 2 of them together are the ultimate :no: I'd wait for her to lose her looks more and then get a new one.

I originally got Sirius to listen to Howard. Then, on a friend's recommendation, I turned on Bubba and at first I just had him on as background noise, but now Bubba has grown on me. I wouldn't mind if he replaced Howard at some point. But it would be awesome if Howard reupped for another 5 years, although with that kind of dough already in the bank, I'd be surprised if he comes back.
I first heard Bubba on XM many years ago.He was funny then, especially with Manson/Ned.Now that they are uncensored it's even better.Howard is still growing on me.
I'm a former xm sub. just switched over to sirius. I've tried listening to Bubba a couple of times but I can't seem to get by his voice , just grates on me. Ron & Fez were a slow build for me at xm but got hooked , not sure if bubba will grow on me.

I originally got Sirius to listen to Howard. Then, on a friend's recommendation, I turned on Bubba and at first I just had him on as background noise, but now Bubba has grown on me. I wouldn't mind if he replaced Howard at some point. But it would be awesome if Howard reupped for another 5 years, although with that kind of dough already in the bank, I'd be surprised if he comes back.
I first heard Bubba on XM many years ago.He was funny then, especially with Manson/Ned.Now that they are uncensored it's even better.Howard is still growing on me.
I'm a former xm sub. just switched over to sirius. I've tried listening to Bubba a couple of times but I can't seem to get by his voice , just grates on me. Ron & Fez were a slow build for me at xm but got hooked , not sure if bubba will grow on me.
I first heard Ron and Fez when I lived down in DC and they were on after the Sports Junkies. I couldn't stand R&F. But I think Bubba will grow on you.

I'd listen to Bubba over Howard if I had to choose only one. I just wish they would replay Bubba at least once each day because I only get to hear about a third of his show now.

Fuller said:
I'd listen to Bubba over Howard if I had to choose only one. I just wish they would replay Bubba at least once each day because I only get to hear about a third of his show now.
They do replay it at midnight on 101.Edit. Also replay a show on Sat and one on Sun from 3-7 and his Friday show is played 3 times in a row on 101.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuller said:
They do replay it at midnight on 101.Edit. Also replay a show on Sat and one on Sun from 3-7 and his Friday show is played 3 times in a row on 101.
yeah, I just wish they'd replay during the week. preferably in the morning on 101 before Howard's west coast feed.

I can't wait until Iron Sheik is there....but I'd rather George be there all the time. This past week rocked because of George. He's great. Love him. :angry:

BTW, say your prayers for Andrea. She's not long for this world. :popcorn:

Shiek = gold! I remember him on O&A a few yrs ago and he was funny but on sateelite he takes it to a new level!!!

I can't wait until Iron Sheik is there....but I'd rather George be there all the time. This past week rocked because of George. He's great. Love him. :pokey: BTW, say your prayers for Andrea. She's not long for this world. :(
George Takei and Riley Martin in the studio at the same time = radio gold for the ears.

Andrea is such a trainwreck it's not even funny. It's sad. I almost wish Howard would not have her on anymore. She justifies her outrageous behavior in hopes of landing a reality show. She is clearly ill.

I didn't mind when they exploited Hank or Jeff but for some reason it bothers me with Andrea. Maybe because she's hot.

Andrea IS Ms. Howard Stern until she dies. Which we all know might not be to far away.

George wouldn't be good permanently. They keep him just enough that he has fun. He would be annoying if he got too serious.

Andrea IS Ms. Howard Stern until she dies. Which we all know might not be to far away.George wouldn't be good permanently. They keep him just enough that he has fun. He would be annoying if he got too serious.
This was the 1st week of howard on sirius for me & I find George fascinating , simply fascinating. How often is he on the show?

Andrea IS Ms. Howard Stern until she dies. Which we all know might not be to far away.George wouldn't be good permanently. They keep him just enough that he has fun. He would be annoying if he got too serious.
This was the 1st week of howard on sirius for me & I find George fascinating , simply fascinating. How often is he on the show?
Been on about once every 4 months or so since the beginning.

They only seem to bring him on after vacations.He really is great. The only other person who probably could be a full-timer without missing a beat. I think they use him wisely though.

Got to admit this was a pretty mundane week which is unusual when they are off for so long. Usually something wild happens during the break or a great bit is developed over that time.

The interview with Scott Baio today was one of the best I've ever heard. He was refreshingly candid. :goodposting: :extremely jellus:
Even better was the caller (“A.J.”) that was asleep on the phone all through the news and at the very end as they’re wrapping up the show he wakes up and proceeds to talk gibberish. I was laughing so hard driving home (on the replay) that I had tears in my eyes and almost pulled over because I was doubling over!

Hack Pack are a bunch of women. Artie is just busting balls.
But when Artie gets his balls busted he gets pissy (ie Grandma Caprio & the fat guy fetish chick).Also, WTF is with Howard hating the news? Is he really in that much of a rush to get out of there? He is completely disinterested and I've had enough of "anything else Robin?". It's been like this for some time, but it seems to be getting worse. That 19 year old from today is SMOKING hot.

But when Artie gets his balls busted he gets pissy (ie Grandma Caprio & the fat guy fetish chick).Also, WTF is with Howard hating the news? Is he really in that much of a rush to get out of there? He is completely disinterested and I've had enough of "anything else Robin?". It's been like this for some time, but it seems to be getting worse.
Really seems like he's just playing out the string. I'll never forget the YouTube video where Howard himself said that he'd never take fridays off. Now, he takes two weeks off for a holiday. I remember listening to a replay of a wrap-up show over the weekend and a caller took Gary to task about it and Gary just kept dancing around it.I'm like RedRaiders, I just can't get into BTLS. However, I have recently discovered Ferrall and his show is great. I'd like to see him and Artie do a show after Howard retires, maybe THE morning show.

Hack Pack are a bunch of women.

Artie is just busting balls.
But when Artie gets his balls busted he gets pissy (ie Grandma Caprio & the fat guy fetish chick).Agreed, that's what makes the show funny.

Also, WTF is with Howard hating the news? Is he really in that much of a rush to get out of there? He is completely disinterested and I've had enough of "anything else Robin?". It's been like this for some time, but it seems to be getting worse.

Howard hasn't listened to the news in years. He rarely makes it through a single whole clip. Years ago, a news story from Robin would inspire him. i.e. when they sent Stuttering John to the house where they saw an image of Mary or Jesus in a window. That came from a news story. So many times he would actually get Gary on the phone (la-da-dee) to call someone from a crazy new story Robin would read. More often than not, he would reach them and it would be a great bit. That's when Robins news was great.

I do love the short intros by Richard: "Crapped her pants when she went jogging"

Last edited by a moderator:
But when Artie gets his balls busted he gets pissy (ie Grandma Caprio & the fat guy fetish chick).Also, WTF is with Howard hating the news? Is he really in that much of a rush to get out of there? He is completely disinterested and I've had enough of "anything else Robin?". It's been like this for some time, but it seems to be getting worse.
Really seems like he's just playing out the string. I'll never forget the YouTube video where Howard himself said that he'd never take fridays off. Now, he takes two weeks off for a holiday. I remember listening to a replay of a wrap-up show over the weekend and a caller took Gary to task about it and Gary just kept dancing around it.I'm like RedRaiders, I just can't get into BTLS. However, I have recently discovered Ferrall and his show is great. I'd like to see him and Artie do a show after Howard retires, maybe THE morning show.
Try Breuer Unleashed...and give it a full week or two.Great show. Totally different than Howard. No news, topical stuff, gossip, TV. Just hanging out. Raw Dog 4-6PM EST.

fred talked about this on mondays wrap up show. he said howard was REAL close to just retiring. He felt sirius did what it had to do to get howard to sign. :confused:

fred talked about this on mondays wrap up show. he said howard was REAL close to just retiring. He felt sirius did what it had to do to get howard to sign. :confused:
And I think I've heard Howard himself say this not too long after he started at Sirius. I think he was legitimately rejuvenated for a couple months, but in the past few months, the fire is gone.

BTW, if Howard leaving creates time for "Tissue Time with Heidi Cortez" to return, that's cool with me. :confused:

Just make it later in the evening because it's hard to masturbate while driving. TIA.

BTW, if Howard leaving creates time for "Tissue Time with Heidi Cortez" to return, that's cool with me. :confused:

Just make it later in the evening because it's hard to masturbate while driving. TIA.
:rolleyes:
Dude, I don't want to get it all over the leather seats. Besides, I don't have tinted windows and when her show was on, I'd usually be in traffic! How would you feel if you looked over to the guy next to you and saw him having an orgasm?

Try Breuer Unleashed...and give it a full week or two.Great show. Totally different than Howard. No news, topical stuff, gossip, TV.

Just hanging out.

Raw Dog 4-6PM EST.
Breuer's show is unlistenable, IMO. It's like 4 footballguys sitting around BS'ing. But instead of Capella, Otis, TannerBoyle and HomerSimpson it's Pick, LarryBoy, ArcticEdge and LHUCKS.BTLS is hit or miss, but Ned makes me crack up all the time. "Mmmhmm.. That's hawt."

Try Breuer Unleashed...and give it a full week or two.Great show. Totally different than Howard. No news, topical stuff, gossip, TV.

Just hanging out.

Raw Dog 4-6PM EST.
Breuer's show is unlistenable, IMO. It's like 4 footballguys sitting around BS'ing. But instead of Capella, Otis, TannerBoyle and HomerSimpson it's Pick, LarryBoy, ArcticEdge and LHUCKS.BTLS is hit or miss, but Ned makes me crack up all the time. "Mmmhmm.. That's hawt."
Is that that guy who sounds like a full-blown hick and speaks with a drawl? Now that guy is funny!

Users who are viewing this thread