What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Howard Stern*** (3 Viewers)

Raider Nation said:
I can't think of many things in life I'm looking forward to more than seeing ETM star in a movie. :P :lmao: :lmao:
If they can pull this off, they need to give this treatment to as many movies as possible.

Loved the "mentalist" trying a lame party trick and getting called out on it.
read the update on howardstern.com but didn't get this.he still would have had to get 2 colors right out of how many colors there are.please explain this to me like i'm an idiot.

read the update on howardstern.com but didn't get this.he still would have had to get 2 colors right out of how many colors there are.please explain this to me like i'm an idiot.
He lined up 3 girls. Asked them all if they knew what color they had on. One was a bit flighty and sorta didn't know. Looked at Girl A (not THE Girl A) and wrote something down in an envelope and gave to Artie to open later. She revealed her color.He looked at Girl B, wrote something down in an envelope and gave to Artie to open later. She revealed her color.He looked at Girl C, wrote something down in an envelope and gave to Artie to open later. She revealed her color.Then Artie opened the three envelopes and he got girl A and B right, but not C.The trick was obvious:Before Girl A he wrote "Girl C: Black" which was just a guess.After Girl A, but while supposed to be writing Girl B's, he wrote "Girl A: Yellow" because he already knew hers.After Girl B, but while supposed to be writing Girl C's, he wrote "Girl B: Pink" because he already knew hers.Now, Artie's got three envelopes and he opens them up and reads them where 2 are right. The guy also labeled the girls after asking them how sure they were and had the unsure girl as Girl C, so if he guessed wrong it wouldn't look so bad. But he at least had a blind luck shot of getting all 3 and always will get 2 of 3.Hope that clears it up more than confuses it. If you heard it live it was probably easier to figure out and understand what was going on, too.

This week was killer. Jason and his Mom today was hilarios. As was the "Ugliest Dude, Hottest Chick" contest.

ETM/Taxi Driver stuff is gold and the goofing on Jackie this week was great.

He lined up 3 girls. Asked them all if they knew what color they had on. One was a bit flighty and sorta didn't know. Looked at Girl A (not THE Girl A) and wrote something down in an envelope and gave to Artie to open later. She revealed her color.He looked at Girl B, wrote something down in an envelope and gave to Artie to open later. She revealed her color.He looked at Girl C, wrote something down in an envelope and gave to Artie to open later. She revealed her color.Then Artie opened the three envelopes and he got girl A and B right, but not C.The trick was obvious:Before Girl A he wrote "Girl C: Black" which was just a guess.After Girl A, but while supposed to be writing Girl B's, he wrote "Girl A: Yellow" because he already knew hers.After Girl B, but while supposed to be writing Girl C's, he wrote "Girl B: Pink" because he already knew hers.Now, Artie's got three envelopes and he opens them up and reads them where 2 are right. The guy also labeled the girls after asking them how sure they were and had the unsure girl as Girl C, so if he guessed wrong it wouldn't look so bad. But he at least had a blind luck shot of getting all 3 and always will get 2 of 3.Hope that clears it up more than confuses it. If you heard it live it was probably easier to figure out and understand what was going on, too.
Got it, thanks. Makes me think about when they have had hypnotist in. Heard a few weeks ago on master tape, fred being hypnotized into being stuttering john. What's the deal with this? it's really hard to believe. Is it supposed to be a gag were in on, or are they trying to pass it off as real. never got the sense they were joking.

Funny interview with Guttenberg today - Howard could mention the phrase "pull out a plum" everyday and I think I'd laugh every time.

Sheesh...this Robin Leech impersonation thing is killing the show this morning. Spending way too much time with it.

Sheesh...this Robin Leech impersonation thing is killing the show this morning. Spending way too much time with it.
I thought it was freakin hilarious when Artie and Howard were doing it.As usual, Robin's attempt at humor killed the bit. I wish she would shut the eff up when men are talking.

it was not a Robin Leach impersonation. It was the guy that does the voice overs for the VH1 show The Fabulous Life Of...

also, I thought Artie and Howard were friggin funny as hell.

it was not a Robin Leach impersonation. It was the guy that does the voice overs for the VH1 show The Fabulous Life Of...also, I thought Artie and Howard were friggin funny as hell.
:hot: I haven't laughed that hard during the show in a while. I usually think they drag out the impressions too long, but not today.

it was not a Robin Leach impersonation. It was the guy that does the voice overs for the VH1 show The Fabulous Life Of...also, I thought Artie and Howard were friggin funny as hell.
:confused: I haven't laughed that hard during the show in a while. I usually think they drag out the impressions too long, but not today.
i agree. for some reason, i was also laughing out loud at the dominic phone call stuff.

:goodposting: I haven't laughed that hard during the show in a while. I usually think they drag out the impressions too long, but not today.
i agree. for some reason, i was also laughing out loud at the dominic phone call stuff.
:goodposting: Loved the Fabulous life of impressions, they were right on. Also loved the dominic phone call bit. Laughed the entire way to work.

Funny interview with Guttenberg today - Howard could mention the phrase "pull out a plum" everyday and I think I'd laugh every time.
Steve said that Miss California tongued his bunghole when he was 19. Guttenberg turned 19 in August of '77.He didn't say if she was Miss California at the time she did the deed, but good chance it was one of these three chicks:

Miss California 1976

Miss California 1977

Miss California 1978
middle

Please See Mine said:
Raider Nation said:
I thought it was freakin hilarious when Artie and Howard were doing it.As usual, Robin's attempt at humor killed the bit. I wish she would shut the eff up when men are talking.
:goodposting: also for the record, justine jolie is really not hot.
She used to be a lot cuter when she went by Hope, but her nerd-ness only helps her :)

I do see Jessica's point about how Howard rushes through everything now to get the show over with, but I agreed with Howards decision to try to end the conversation with Jessica because her point was made.

:bow:

Parton "shocked" at Howard Stern radio segment

Wed May 14, 2008 3:51pm EDT Email | Print | Share| Reprints | Single Page| Recommend (3) [-] Text [+]

1 of 1Full Size